Faking.

YOU'RE here for...US?

"I have always loved "love again" by Miss A!" Emily said so happy to find someone with the same love as her.
"Chincha?" Changjo said surprised.
"Of course!" Emily said as they walked back to the lane for next hour the boys and girls took turns using the private room and a karaoke bar. 

"Ok next on our list we have planned on....splitting up." CAP said already for the girls to object. But instead they stayed quiet still in shock. "Jenny You will be a team leader and Emily you will be they other. You must choose three members from the band to be part of your team." The girls looked over at each other and gave the other the 'don't take my man or I will kill you' look and both understood. 

"Chunji" Jenny said going first and not picking Niel to throw him off.
"CAP" Emily continued with the same idea in mind.
" Um...L.Joe!" Jenny said excited to have him.
"Ricky" Emily said after pretending to think.
"I guess I have to take Niel then." Jenny said trying to sound disappointed. 
"Um Changjo? Fine I will take him." Emily said pretending not to care that much. the boys did not see past their hurt prides. How could I be chosen last? They both thought. I thought she liked me. Both the girls could see they were hurt Jenny being more outgoing went for it.

"Oppa? Can I hold your arm?" Jenny said wrapping her arm around Niel's then letting both their arms fall at the same time the held hands.

Emily saw this and blushed not for herself but for her friend. She decided to also move outside of her protected box. "Oppa? Are you mad I chose you last?" Emily asked in her normal cutesy self.

"Of course not. They are all your biases right?" Changjo asked trying to spy out some information. 
"Oppa you are my bias." Emily continued trying to show him by standing a bit closer to him. That was when Changjo got the idea that Emily was just tricking him

He decided to pay Emily pay for what she had done. When Emily took the step towards him Changjo stepped away closer to Jenny. Emily took another step toward him and again he stepped towards Jenny. Jenny was lost in Niel's eyes to notice anything of what was happening as was Niel with Jenny. 

"Oppa!" Emily whined as Changjo steppedaway again. Emily took one last step toward Changjo this time Changjo took a step to face her face to face. Changjo looked into Emily's eyes then her nose then her lips, he got mesmerized for a second. "Emily? Do you like me?" Changjo asked straight up but quietly.

"Oppa, how can you ask such a thing?" Emily tried defending herself from his beautiful eyes that would make her reveal the truth. Luckily enough Cap went to speak again.

"Now we will be having a scaventure hunt. Here are the lists you can go anywhere in the city. The rules are you can never seperate from you team literally. You ALL must be holding hands at all times. And you must meet at this address when you finish the list. First ones back will win a special prize. Now Go!" CAP said as he grabbed a hold of Ricky's hand and Ricky held Emily, who was dazed by the thought of holding hands with Changjo, Changjo quickly grabbed her hand and lead the group out of the building.

L.Joe held Chunji's hand and Chunji held Niel's while Niel kept holding Jenny's. With Jenny leading, they followed right behind Emily's group. Now two small vans met them. Emily and Jenny both wanted to stop and talk about it for a bit but they were in a race and nothing could stop them...or Teen Top.

They pilled into the vans two in the more forward seats and two in the back with each their own driver. Emily and Jenny both knew where they need to go and both knew it would take about thirty minutes to get there.  Emily was too excited to do anything but think about what was on the list. Jenny on the other hand was still tired from the early morning and while she and Niel were sitting in the very very back on the van with Niel reaching over the seat to continue holding hands. Jenny yawned and soon her eyes started to close and she was asleep with her head bobbing up and down. Niel looked over and gently lifted up their interconnected hands and softly leaned her head against his shoulder making his heart flutter. 

Emily was so focused that each minute to her seemed like and hour and when Jenny's van passed her she almost had a panick attack. Although the peit girl did not seem competative she was, Jenny was a bit more but she hid it well. Changjo looked over to see Emily focused on winning. "Emily look at me." Changjo asked.

Emily quickly looked but them went straight back to staring at the sheet of paper Changjo was holding for her (since she had no available hands). Then fluidly Changjo leaned in and kissed Emily on the cheek. Her cheeks turned bright red and it was hard for her to hide her smile.