What?!

YOU'RE here for...US?

"So we all understand the plan?" Ricky asked after explaining it all to the rest of the guys.

"Yes" the rest chimed in quietly. 

As the plan had stated CAP quickly went down stairs to the main desk. "May I have the key to room 705? We are planing a surprise/prank on out friends." The woman behind the counter looked hesitant so CAP further explained, ensuring the trust of the woman. She gladly gave a spare key to him and had a slightly evil smirk on her face. CAP ran back up and opened his own room door. He pulled out the key and was mobbed by the 5 other guys cheering as quietly as possible.

"So did you get the rest of the things that we need?" CAP asked.
"Got it!" They all said holding up their battle equipment. 
"Fighting!" they cheered together before walking across the hall and unlocking the room door. Silently they working with evil whispers and laughs.

The boys spent a good 2 hours making sure they did their job properly without mistake. One by one they left the room till it was just Niel and Changjo left in the room. Niel walked over and watched the sleeping figure breathe in and out just as Changjo. Then they followed the rest and left the room. 

The Next Morning!

"hmmm" Jenny complained as Emily tried to wake her up. "Go away!" She continued. Jenny was generally nice but when it came to waking up she did not hold back. 

"Jenny just wake up! The room! Its...Its...Its a Mess!" Emily said.

"Let the maid clean it then" Jenny retorted.
Emily pushed jerked Jenny again to try to wake her up.

Jenny opened her eyes a bit but immediately shut them "hm. The curtain close it! My eyes!" She whined with a annoyed look on her face. Emily did as she was told, the room darkened.

"Jenny come on look!" Emily said again. Jenny tried to open her eyes again this time she kept them open. Jenny looked around the room.

"WHO!" Was all Jenny could say at that moment. She tried to calm herself down. She slowly stood up and walked into the bathroom, dodging the messed left in the room. She took a 10 minute shower and fully woke herself up. She quickly got changed into her clothing from yesterday day as had Emily because they had nothing else. She calmly walked into the room then out to the hall.

"Excuse me?" Jenny asked politely to a maid in the hall. the maids cart was fully stocked with shampoos, conditioners and towels.
She turned and smiled "Yes?" she asked "Can I help you sweety?"

"Um yes," Jenny started. She smiled sweetly before continuing "My friend and I were staying in room 705 and during the night someone came into our room and covered the room in..in toilet paper" Jenny had been practicing to become an actress for years so when she stuttered she brought tears to her eyes. 

The maid looked at her with a 'I could care less' face. But Jenny continued with her act, slowly the maid's face softened. 
"Oh, Honey no need to cry. Let me go take a look." She said sweetly. Jenny wiped her tears and walked behind the maid silently cheering herself for her great acting. The maid opened the door and her jaw dropped. "I'm sorry but this is too much! You will have to pay for the cleaning services!" She stiffly said looking at the daunting work ahead of her. Jenny teared up and Emily walked over.

"But miss, we don't have any money." Emily comforting Jenny not knowing she was acting. 
"I'm sorry but you will have to figure out a way to pay for the immense work ahead of us maids. You are gong to have to go to the front desk." She said before walking out the door. Emily closed the door behind her and Jenny wiped the tears of her face and smiled a sarcastic smile.

"WAIT! You were fake crying?!?!?!!?!" Emily asked/yelled in a whisper. Jenny quickly covered so the maid would not hear. 
"how could you say that so loudly! And of course I was faking. If I hadn't she would have fined us and made us pay for the damages. So yes I fake cried" Jenny said.

Emily was dumbfounded "How did you know that?" She asked surprised at Jenny's knowledge. 
"My brother ruined a hotel room once and all his friends left him to deal with the fines and payment to the hotel. My mom was pissed. so I learned how to avoid trouble, my brothers taught me well huh?" Jenny chuckle at her last comment along with Emily. They sat on the floor looking around and started laughing someone had pranked them really really well. Jenny stood up and Emily followed her out the room. Although it was really early the had never had more energy, it was about 7:30  in the morning when they walked down to the elevator to the front desk.

"Our room was thrashed during the night and we don't have any money on ourselves so we would like to work to get the room cleaned without a maid's help" Jenny said in her regular tone, a strong and confident tone. 
"well honey how old are you? And you will also have to pay a fine" the lady at the front said. 

Jenny teared up on cue again. The lady softened as expected. Jenny spoke in a heart broken tone "My mom will kill me if I have to pay. Please if we can clean this mess up can you not fine us?" Jenny said as tears rolled down her eyes.

"Well" The lady looked troubled "For you we will let it slide. Please don't let it happened again though." She said. "Follow me." she finished.

The girls did as they were told and were brought to a room in the back of the office the lady gave them two maids uniforms. The n showed them to a changing room. 

"Until you get your room clean you will be working for our company without pay. Is that understood?" She asked sternly as if to tell us never to tell anyone.

"Yes ma'am" the girls said together. 

Jenny and Emily changed quickly but both looked different even though they were wearing the same thing. Jenny wore her skirt and a really short length and Emily wore it a little below her mid thigh.

They looked at themselves in the mirror and smiled then looked at each other and frowned. Then turned around and walked out together to their room to start cleaning the huge mess.

Finally they reached their room. they walked through the door it was about 7:45. "Ill start with the kitchen area" Jenny said walking to the most covered area of the room. Emily walked to the window the least attacked area. Jenny started by jumping trying to reach the higher strands of toilet paper. She just couldn't reach Emily was watching and laughing at her. Jenny jumped for a shorter stand and when she grabbed it and came down she made ninja sounds Emily started to die of laughter. 

Together they made ninja sounds at every strand they pulled to the ground. Soon there were only a few strands left, the ones out of reach. Jenny had an idea she ran to the closet and pulled out her heels from the night before, quickly she put them on the tried to grab the higher ones. She got a few but still their were some that she could not get! Jenny quickly grew frustrated it was already 8:50 and they still had a lot of work. They heard a knocking at a door. specifically the the door across the hall, Teen Top's door.  

It was Eric the girls saw through the door's peep hole he was holding 8 bags and 2 boxes. Soon the other door opened and 6 boys were shirtless and half asleep. Eric walked in and soon the 6 were in the hall dressed in new clothing. Niel and Changjo each held a bag and a box. Box the girls wondered what was inside but they knew they had to finish their work quickly. Jenny pulled out a chair and brought it to the kitchen area. Then stood on top of it and grabbed the last ones quickly throwing them to the ground. She moved the chair and reached up again just as a knock at the door was heard. 

"Emily can you get it?" Jenny asked. Emily went to the door and opened it without looking out the peephole. Seven warn smiles greeted her she smiled back. Then they looked behind her at and saw Jenny reaching up in her short skirt and heels. Her leges were a golden tan and they could not stop staring except Changjo. 

"Oh!" Jenny said losing her balance when she saw all the guys. She wobbled a bit but regained her balance and pulled her skirt down a bit as her face turned red. 

"Um? what happened here?" Eric asked.
"Some one thrashed our room last night. But don't worry you will not have to pay for this. I got them to let us out free if Emily and I can clean it." jenny explained. 

"Well, the boys would be glad to help. won't you all?" He said pushing them all forward. 
"Of course" The all smiled deviously and walked in.

"But you two girls can't help anymore. We will be leaving at 9:30 and it's already 9:00" Eric said looking at his watch. "You will have to change and get ready really quickly if you don't want us to be late." Eric said. He then pushed Changjo and Niel forward. 

Niel walked up to Jenny and gave her the bag and box as Changjo did the same for Emily.  The girls looked at each other, then walked to the bathroom. 

"You go first. You are always faster than me." Jenny said walking back into the general room. The boys were quick at cleaning. Jenny noticed this and a thought came to her. *I will ask him later* Jenny thought looking at Niel. Emily came out with the new clothing on and shoes along with her small amount of makeup on. Jenny quickly walked in and changed fast. She looked into the mirror. Her outfit was perfect for her at least. 

Emily and Jenny wore matching shirts but nothing was similar after that.Even Jenny's makeup was different. Jenny walked out. The room was perfectly clean already. "Perfect timing" Eric said as he looked at his watch again. 

Eric walked out the door and the guys followed the girls not knowing what to do walked beside their boyfriends. They piled into two cars again, Eric, Jenny, Niel, Emily, and Changjo in one car. CAP, Ricky, L.Joe, Chunji in the other. 

They drove out of the parking lot. Jenny was holding hands with Niel while Emily leaned her head against Changjo's shoulder. Jenny sat in the back so her view of the road wasn't too good but her sense of direction was strong at work. "Um. Excuse me." She said in Korean. 

"I don't think we are going the right way. Our houses are south of here. If you go this way we will end up at the Canadian border." Jenny finished. Eric looked behind him and Jenny let go of Niel's hand and Emily lifted her head. 

"You are a smart girl." Eric complimented. "And yes we know where we are going. We are going to Canada!" He announced 

"What?!" Jenny said "Wait! I don't have my passport I won't be able to pass." She finished disappointedly. 
"Ah, but we planned ahead and got everything we need both your mothers." Eric said proud of himself. 

Jenny looked at Niel *I don't have to break up today* she sighed with relief. Emily and Jenny squealed. 

"So both of you guys are dating?" Eric got right to the point.

Everyone Froze.

"Yes" Niel admitted first ready for the consequences. Changjo followed right after.

"I am dating Emily" he said proudly. No one could tell what Eric was thinking, but everyone was afraid of what ever it was.


Hey guys. I know I haven't updated in a long time. sorry.