Spies? and Surprises?

YOU'RE here for...US?

"What do you think it is?" Jenny asked all Teen Top after Andy left.
"I don't know. Maybe tickects to our concert in montreal?" CAP answered clueless. the girls looked over at each and a small smiled formed on their faces knowing they were going tomorrow, with backstage passes. Neither girl had told any of the guys.

"Hmm." They said in sync pretending to be excited about the possible tickets. Jenny walked over to Emily privately and asked her something she was afraid to ask infront of everyone.

"Isn't Andy Lee the Founder of T.O.P. Media?" Jenny asked rembering things from when Emily was teaching her the fundamentals of Kpop, then remembering how she often forgot things like that and had to google it later.

"Yes! And he is part of Shinwa..You know with Eric from that drama "Myung Wol the Spy"" Emily said reminding Jenny of one of the first dramas she had ever seen.

"Aaawww. I loved that drama. She was all kick " Jenny said acting as a spyLethal_K_by_spinizuey.jpg the six boys saw this and started to laugh at Jenny's bad impersonation. Jenny's face turned red but she continued her small act. She started to walk around as if she were on a mission. A mission that no one but her knew about. Slowly she made her way to Niel. Niel was still laughing when Jenny looked him in the eyes. Slowly she lifted up her finger gun up to his face, now all eyes were on them. Jenny moved closer to Niel keeping her gun out as if she were to shoot him at any second, she moved up to his ear on her toes. "Help me kill them all?" She said and went back down.

Then Niel's face lit up and he also slowly lifted a finger gun. Then at the same time they turned and faced the circle of friends around them, Niel targeted the person he knew who continue their little joke. "Bang" Niel said as he shot at Ricky.

Ricky did what Niel expected him to do.  Ricky died but not just falling to the ground, he died over dramatically crying for his death to be avenged. The rest of the circle got the cue and started to enclose the couple. Jenny aimed for the mostly likely to aim for her Emily Emily died also dramatically pretending to cry in pain. Everyone laughed. CAP shot Niel but Jenny got Cap for that then she attempted to look cute and tried to cartwheel out of where she was. Unfortunately she didn't know how to cartwheel and failed landing on her , and was shot there after by Changjo who got really close to her to make sure her shot her straight in the head. 

"ah!" Jenny said as she fell back and played her death while the winner stood up and high-fived each other. Niel and Jenny laid on the ground of the cold cement floor of the garage. Two men walked in they cleared their throats meaning for the two on the ground to stand up. 

"Ladies we have talked to your parents and it seems that you have not informed us of one very large detail. We have settled the matter though. And I'm sure you did not notice as you both ran in but this is a hotel. You both will be staying the night along with teen top but you will all be in separate rooms. Here are your room keys you will be across the hall from each other. Please go up and change into what the Teen Top members have chosen for you to where for tonight based on the pictures you sent us. Please be ready to leave in an hour, we have also placed make-up in your bathroom. It will be your choice to do your nails or not or do your make up. Please meet in the lobby at 6:00 please leave your clothes here." the taller of the two men announced with out interruption. The girls were too shocked to say a word.