Wait! Its not us?

YOU'RE here for...US?

4:40 am

Both girls woke up at five to the sound of Jenny's alarm clock. It was unusual for them to wake up so early and both were groggy but some how Jenny managed to log on to her laptop and try to check the winners. Unluckily they had woken up too early and would have to wait. Jenny decided in the time being to set a soft song to wake up to so she played "forever love" by DBSK.

"Jenny! We are waking up not going back to bed." Emily said already searching for a more upbeat song in Jenny's playlist. "OH! This song is perfect" Emily said clicking and waiting for the song to play. Both girls giggled as the heard the song play by the time the chorus came they were both standing up and dancing aroung the room like fools. 

"WOW! FANTASTIC BABY!" They sang. Fantastic Baby by Big Bang was the perfect song to wake them up. They still had some time but not enough to change out of their pajamas, and get ready for the rest of the day. But neither girl was sure they wanted to change out of their night outfits.

Jenny loved her purplr plaid pajama pants and blus and white tie-dye shirt that she had make in 5th grade. $(KGrHqR,!g4E5oU0,RRJBOioe(IVcQ~~_35.JPG She had made the shirt extra large back them but now it fit her more as a shirt and less of a dress. Jenny decided that she might as well brush through her tangled, curly hair while she waited for the results. Emily thought she would have enough time to brush her teeth in the bathroom in Jenny's room. She walked into the bathroom wearing her polka dot pj's  which she had ordered from Yesstyle.com.L_p0016613137.jpg

 

4:59

"Emily get out of there it's 59 now" Jenny yelled through the door she never like referring to the hour when she talked about time. 
"What? How I only brushed my teeth and and my hair?" Emily said miss jugging the amount of time she takes perfecting her hair every morning.
"Just get out here now." Jenny said as she refreshed the page when the clock struck 5:00.

 

Dear contest entrees the time to announce the winner. We know this is much awaited so we will not waste any time saying that the winner is April Smith. Please follow the rules you agreed to and do not show any aggravation toward her. April please send us an Email with the information requested. 

The girls  hearts were crushed. "So we didn't win?" Jenny asked bluntly.
"Nope." Emily answered the same way. both girls just stood there not knowing what do or say. 
"Wait didn't they say that if she didn't email them in 10 minutes they would choose another entree?" Emily asked with sudden optimism.
"Yes, but who would be so stupid as to not wake up on time and check this." Jenny said walking to her closet and starting to pick out  clothes even though she didn't want to change she felt disappointed in her pajamas. She picked out a tight v-neck top that was stripped cream and white and some boot cut jeans. She turned into her bathroom to change when she came out Emily was in front of the computer still waiting for the time to change to 5:10. As soon as it did she clicked refresh again.

Dear contest entrees April Smith did not Email us so as promised another winner will be announced. The second winner is Jenny Deleon. Please Jenny Email us the requested information. 

"So what did I tell you did she Email them or not?" Jenny asked so sure she was right.
"Nope but I didn't win runner up." Emily said faking loss.
Jenny walked up to the computer and read the updated page. "OMG! I WON! I WON! I WON!" Jenny yelled as loud as she could as she jumped around in circles. It was now 5:10.

"Jenny para de gritar (sttop yelling)" Lucy, Jenny's mom, yelled up the stairs after being awaken by the loud screams of excitement.
"I have to email them like now." She continued as she opened a tab and logged onto her Email. She wrote to Brave Sound and Teen top.

My name is Jenny Deleon. I live at 4361 Appleblossom rd, Petes, NY, 12374. I am 16 years old (American age). I go to Petes High school as a sophmore. I can not wait to meet all of Teen Top. And the friend I chose to bring with me is Emily Valentine she is 15 years old (American age). She attends the same school and next week she will be staying at my house. Thank you for this opportunity. 
                                                                             -----Sincerely Jenny. 

Then she quickly sent it out. She looked at the time it was not 5:18 she had finished with 2 minutes to spare. At 5:20 Jenny received a return Email. 

congratulations to you and your friend you were both our number 2 and 3 choices. I am glad you both love Teen Top. They are equally excited to meet you. Please be ready at 8:00a.m We are sorry to make it so early but this is the typical Teen Top schedule. Please wear comfortable clothes. Teen Top is really excited to meet you. Thank you for your cooperation. 
                                                                            ---Sincerely Brave Sound and Teen Top.