Chapter Eight

Imprinted Signature

 

8

 

 

“Is this the place?”

Alan turned to the two men who brought his gang to this street, everyone has dressed in all black since they want to conceal themselves with the night. Alan was pondering on whether or not to strangle the two men if they provided information which led them astray.

Scratch that.

He was going to strangle them one way or another if he doesn’t get his hands on the prize. Anger takes on many forms, and his was on a level that almost seemed inhuman. “Boys, get ready to search the entire city. See anywhere suspicious, search it. I don’t care if you have to break windows or doors, I want them in front of me by sunrise.”

When Alan ended his speech, almost everyone dispersed. But before everyone went off, he quickly pulled the two men who discovered the crucial evidence that led them to this point. “If I don’t have someone in front of me, you guys will be the ones who will be kneeling in front of me. Got it?” They quickly nodded their head with their gaze shivering in fear as Alan gave them a slight push. “Go. Prove it to me.” He strengthened as they quickly ran off.

“Follow them. If they try to run, do whatever it takes to get rid of them.” He whispered as the two men behind him blended into the darkness and followed the direction that Alan gave them. “As for us, we are going hunting.” Alan felt the cold and strong metal in his hands and he ran his fingers over it. “Are you ready for round two? Tonight will be grand.” He whispered as he signaled the remainder of the men around him.

“Let the games begin.”

 

 

................

 

 

Aaron wiped the sweat that was coming out as he took in the last drop of water. “Damn...” He threw the bottle in the back seat and stared at the map. Checking off the points he managed to get done.. Despite the small city, there was still more ground to cover. It was going to take him 3 whole days to cover everything, but that time doesn’t exist.

“This is a race against time.” He whispered as he leaned back, closing his eyes to recover quickly before going back to the map.

“Okay... Maybe...” He took out the card that Mike handed him earlier and the phone. He glanced at the phone and he could have sworn he was going to throw it away and risk getting discovered because the phone Mike gave looked ancient. It was surprising that it still worked but how long will it be till it break down? Whatever, everything doesn’t matter. Up to this point, he was in desperate need of help and he needed it fast. He quickly dialed the numbers into the phone and waited.

“YO! We have been waiting for this call since forever! How may this incredible boy wonder help you?”

“This voice... is... Is this Calvin?”

“AARON! How great is it to hear your voice!”

“Okay, I’ll get to the point. Did Mike tell you?”

“What do you want to do? Brief us and we’ll be there. You know us, we won’t tell a soul. Despite how crazy it sounds, we are friends right?”

“Okay. I will assume you guys are in town so I need Wu Chun and you to cover the northern part of the city, including the forest and Jiro and I will go South. If anything comes up, call or send a signal.”

“Got it. See you in a bit.”

Aaron quickly ended the call and glanced at the sky. “It’s a full moon.”

 

 

After a moment of silence and waiting,

 

After moments of waiting, the clouds were slowly covering the moonlight so that might be a disadvantage to them but it would be an advantage to them since it will conceal them and the enemies.

“While I was driving across town, there was men dressed in black so I am assuming we are not the only ones searching. I took the liberty to discuss with the guys that if we ended the search, we will be splitting up.” Jiro handed him the coordinates to a location. “What is this?”

“Thanks to Mike, he took the liberty to search for a place where we can use as a hide out. We are going to meet up at this location when we are done. So there is 4 houses available, these houses are set for each of us will have a place. Mike said that some of the location are his friends house while some are houses that his friend’s or him own that is unoccupied, like a cottage or a second home. Its marked and everything so everyone will not be staying with one another, which makes it easier since we will not be increasing our chances of getting caught.”

Aaron stared at him, applauding their planning skills as he smirked. Pulling out a flashlight and the map so that he could see where they have to go. “Want to be a lone warrior or have male bonding time? If you ask me, I prefer doing this together.”

“Let’s go.” Aaron stated as he quickly hopped into the car while Jiro got into his. Jiro gave a thumbs up to Aaron as a signal that it was okay to move.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

“WE HAVE TO GO!”

Mr. Wu was on the verge of collapsing as he quickly packed everything that was necessary for the trip. Uncle Wu was outside, pondering on whether or not to set their place on fire.

“Are you crazy? We will risk our location and this will be a forest fire! The whole town will know and they will catch on that we have been here.”

“Then do you want them to find our belongings and send dogs that will know our scent?”

They kept arguing until Hebe and Ying Jie finally woke up, with a heavy mind, they stared at their home. Doing their best not to cry but it hasn’t been long since they have stayed at this place and now they have to leave... it was bittersweet to them.

“Dad, Uncle. We need to go.” Ying Jie stated as Hebe agreed, picking up the suitcase as they held hands. “The girls are right. I’m going to burn this place to the ground. I do not want any traces of evidence left behind so bare with the pain if you have to.”

“Fine. But we have to move quickly.” Mr. Wu watched his brother throw the match where he spilled the oil. Since he set everything up, the house was burning in no time. “Let’s go.” They shouted out as they nodded, quickly walking away from the house. Hoping to get away from the house, as far away as they possibly could.

 

................

 

 

“BOSS! LOOK!”

One of the men signal Alan to glance at the sky where there they could see smoke coming out. He smirked as he quickly called all his men to the location. “QUICK! EVERYONE GET IN THE SCENE! THEY COULDN’T HAVE GONE FAR.”

And they did. They drove like crazy maniacs to the location, like the wind, the crew got out to see the sight of the house set on fire. Alan signalled his men to search around the area, as he glanced around the environment.

“Where are you Wu?” He cursed under his breath as his eyes watch the flame go like crazy.

“Boss.” Someone called him over to a path that they almost missed. Alan stared at the ground to see footsteps imprinted on the soil. He bent down and glanced at it, wondering if they fled away using this route. It wasn’t impossible, it was a possibility that they could have taken this route to quickly run off. “Bring one of you and go check it out. Call me if you find anything.” They nodded as two man followed the path. Slowly breaking into a run, wondering if they will find anything at the end.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

The Wu’s have tried to stay away from the road, just in case if someone were to pass by and they would be caught in no time. So they tried to best to stay on a path, hiding themselves with the darkness itself, concealing themselves to the best of their abilities. When they made it to path which leads to a path that merges itself on the road, they stopped and it became a dilemma.

The Wu brothers stared at each other, wondering if they should walk along the path. The road has streetlights so there faces would be shown, this was the end... they can’t go back. The only choice for them was to go forward but to risk their capture? Was it worth the risk?

“What are we going to do?” Hebe whispered as Ying Jie held onto her sister’s hand tighter, afraid of the what would happen if they were to go the wrong way. “What should we do?” Uncle Wu asked as Mr. Wu and he stopped, not knowing what to do as they clutched their suitcase.

Just then, 2 cars stopped in front of them, blinding them temporally as their headlights quickly turn off. When they got out of the cars, one of the boy was wearing a vest while the other one who was wearing a leather jacket. The one who wore the jacket slowly approached them, wondering if he was dreaming.

Was his search finally over?

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]

OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME! I think I have created the most mysterious and handsome man ever! OH GOSH, I love Alan.

I am trying to my best to schedule time to udate my two stories so bear with me if you are on the verge of pulling your hair since i'm not updating fast enough. Other than that, is anyone having troubles transitioning from one view to another? I'm to lazy to do extra typing and putting in the pov's or which scene it is. if anyone wants me to add them in, please tell me. Although it'll take awhile, I will do my best to make it easier to read. other than that, I hope you guys are loving this y make-believe character I created solely for this story~ 

Isn't Alan handsome, mysterious, and dangerously h-o-t HOT?!

 

*fan myself*

Look forward to my next guys! Thankyou to new subscibers and for reading IMPRINTED SIGNATURE.