CHAPTER 26

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L. Joe:

 

Well today turned out to be more than I expected. It was all fun and it was nice spending alone time with Sohee. I enjoyed a lot but the ending of our meeting shocked me the most. Why didn’t she just say it? Was she hiding it from me or did she forget too?

 

I had too many question running through my head. When I reached home I was distracted and the boys seems to notice too. They seem like they were itching to ask some question but I was happy that they left me alone and didn’t disturb me.

 

I just changed my clothes and laid down on my bed. When my thoughts went back to what that Eunji girl said. If Sohee was the girl I dated before I left then is she the girl Hyung was talking about? Why did I leave her? I really can’t remember the reason for our break up. We could have tried long distance. Did I break up with or was it her? I was getting frustrated as time pass by.

 

Soon I was drifting off to sleep, oddly enough I saw a dream about it.

 

~~**~~

 

“I think it’s best if we break up. I don’t feel the same anymore. I’m sorry”~ I said.

 

I think I made the right choice, then why do I feel this way. My heart hurts like as though I’m in too much pain. Why am I feeling this way~

 

“If that’s what you feel then alright. I can’t force you to love me can I? I hope you have a happy life ahead.” She replied.

 

I made my way to the car waiting for me and called up Krystal to meet up and call the others too. I was planning to celebrate before I depart from Seoul. I turned to look outside and I saw that she seems to be crying. I felt guilty but I stopped myself, I needed to end it or else it would be difficult for her and me too.

 

Then why am I felling like this? Like my heart has been ripped out.

 

~~**~~

 

I woke up with a start. Was that really a dream or fragments from my memory? Who was the girl that I broke up with? Is it really Sohee? My mind was running a mile and I couldn’t seem to settle down. Aish, so it was me after all.  Now I feel like . Why did I do it, I hurt her a lot. It’s no use brooding over it, it’s not like I can change what I did in the past.

 

I got up from my bed and went to freshen up. After I was done, I went down to eat something. I took my phone along and saw that the others were still asleep. I wonder at what time they slept last night. They must have been gossiping about me for sure. I put on the toaster and made some omelette and bacon. I sat down and checked my phone and saw that there was a message from Sohee.

 

‘Let’s meet up in the café that we went to around 11.’ She wrote.

 

‘Sure, will be there soon.’ I replied.

 

I checked the time and saw that I still had an hour to reach there. I finished eating and went up to change. I wrote a note for the guys and stuck it on the fridge. I took my wallet and the keys from the basket. I wore my shoes and jacket and went to the car. I turned it on and drive my way to the café. I wasn’t sure how I should behave with her now. Should I act like nothing happened last night or should I start firing question as soon as I reached? I was confuse how I should start the topic.

 

Soon I reached and got down from the car and made my way in the café. When I entered the warm air made me shiver. I looked around and saw her sitting alone with drinks. I made my way towards her, she still didn’t see me yet. As I neared her, she turned towards me and looked surprised at first then gave me a small smile which I returned.

 

“Morning.” I wished, after sitting down.

 

“Morning, I ordered for you. I hope you don’t mind.” She said.

 

“Ah, this one is mine? Kwenchana, thanks.” I said sipping my drink.

 

There was silence after that. When I looked at her, she looked really nervous and pale. I wanted to calm her down but I wasn’t sure what to say. If I said something and made it worse then? I just didn’t know how to start.

 

“So…” I said.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah. Did you sleep well?” she asked, looking everywhere but at me.

 

“I did but don’t you we should just talk and finish it off instead of beating around the bush.” I said calmly.

 

“Yeah… well what do you want to know?” she asked, looking a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter