CHAPTER 14

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

L. Joe:

I got up early morning, beating the alarm clock before it started to ring. I shut it off and did my morning business. I went down to grab my breakfast and met the guys there. Chunji was preparing the breakfast and C.A.P was helping him. From the back they looked like a couple preparing breakfast for their kids.

“Morning guy.” I greeted.

“Hey, breakfast is gonna be ready in ten.” Chunji said giving me a smile.

I sat down next to Niel, who kept his head down on the table. I ruffled his hair to irritate him and it worked. He brushed off my hand and grumbled. Soon Ricky and Changjo joined too. 

"Hey hyung." they chorused. I just nodded at them.

"Hyung, did you call aunty?" Changjo asked suddenly.

I got a shock and looked at him wide eyes. I forgot to call my mom today. It was her birthday and completely forgot about it. I'm such a bad son.

"! I've to call her." With that I got up and went off to my room. I dialed her number and it rang for thrice when somebody picked it up.

"Hello..." she answered groggily.

I laughed and said "Good morning mom."

"Byungie!" she exclaimed, all the sleep out from her voice. I head somebody curse from beside her, it must be dad. I heard her moving around a door shut. She must have gone to the next room.

"Yes mom it's me. Sorry to disturb you so early, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday." I apologise.

"It's okay and thank you son, I'm just glad that you called." She said softly.

"I'm sorry mom that I couldn't be there but you better not mope around. It's your birthday, go have fun with all your club friends." I said.

"How can I when you are not here to celebrate it." She said sadly.

"I'm sorry mom but you know that dad wouldn't like it if I came back." I replied sadly.

"Yeah, I just wish that both my son could be preesent on my birthday to celebrate it rogether." she replied.

"It's okay mom I'll make it up to you soon." i promised.

"You better." she replied.

"Is brother not yet home?" I asked curiously.

"No he came but your dad sent him somewhere again." she replied.

Before I could reply Ricky shouted from downstairs "Hyung! breakfast!"

"Okay! I'm coming!" I shouted back.

"Mom I got to go. I'll call you later." I said.

"Yeah, sure. You better call me up, I'll be waiting for it and take care." she replied.

"Yeah mom. Talk to you later." I said and kept the phone.

I got up and went down and sat down on the empty seat and started on my breakfast. We all ate in silence as we were all busy in finishing our food. When we finished we made our way to school. Soon we reached and Ricky greeted them excitedly, I wonder from where he got such energy early in the morning. Wasn’t he just trudging his way to school? What’s with his sudden change?

We all then made our way in, Wooyoung was near me so we both chatted up with each other but my eyes kept finding its way to one particular and you guessed it right- Sohee. She seems to have some power over me, which makes me so conscious of her presence. I wonder if she feels the same, I doubt it.

“So are you excited for today?” Wooyoung asked.

“Why? What is today?” I asked confused. I don’t remember anything.

“Hey! How you can forget, today we are giving a party for you guys remember?” he said.

“Oh yeah, about that. Yeah, I’m cool about it. We’ll get to know you guys better now.” I told him sincerely.

“Yeah, true. Out of the guys, you seem to be quiet. Are you scared of us or something?” he asked.

“Something.” I said simply.

“Ah, I see. Don’t be shy then. We won’t cause trouble.” He said pulling me into the hallway by now.

"So how are you finding it here?" he asked.

"Good, it's good to be back. I got to meet you all and make new friends." I said.

"Was there a reason for your return or it was simply?" he asked curiously.

"Nah, simply. i just wanted a change and they all just grabbed the chance to escape their parents and joined me." i said, smiling at him. You don't know how far it was from the truth. If only I could have gone back in time, then maybe I would still be a brat.

He looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter