CHAPTER 35

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L. Joe:

It’s been a day since Hyung went over to Sohee’s house to inquire about the incident but he hasn’t called back yet. I wonder what Hyung must have found out. All the guys were causing a ruckus in the living room watching some movie. They all came up empty by asking the girls about Sohee, they were tight lip about the incident. Just then my phone rang, I looked at it and it was my brother’s call.

“Hello.” I answered.

“Wow, that was usually all my calls will be ignored.” He replied laughing.

“Hyung, please tell me what did you find out?” I asked impatiently.

“Oh I’m fine, thanks for asking. You care about me so much.” He replied sarcastically.

“I know you are great since I met you last time. You were glowing healthily so I don’t need to ask if you are fine or not.” I huffed.

“Gosh, just come over. She gave me your belongings that Mom gave to her it seems. There were many pictures too but she didn’t allow me to take it but she gave one.” Hyung said seriously.

“Okay, I’ll be right over.” I said and hanged up the call.

I rushed to get dressed and rushed down, telling the guys that I’ll be with my brother. They were shocked cause usually I try my best to avoid my brother and this is the second time I’m rushing to meet him. I ignored them and drove as fast as the traffic allowed me to reach the hotel.

When I entered the room, hyung had a solemn face and let me sit on the bed.

“Here is the deal, no matter what you have to talk it out with dad. You can’t be mum about it or else I won’t give it to you.” Hyung said.

“Ah… fine but aish! Okay I’ll talk it out with dad.” I promised.

“It’s not only me, Sohee told me to tell you to talk with dad.” He replied, giving me a box.

I opened it and saw that there was a diary on top of it was a picture of Sohee and me smiling and hugging each other close. I smiled looking at the picture and picked it up.

“There’s something written at the back.” Hyung put in.

I turned the picture and saw the writing.

 

“Oh she gave our one-month celebration pic?” I said smiling. “What’s this diary though? Is it mine?”

“Yeah, it seems you kept one in secret.” Hyung replied.

“Wow, I can’t believe this.” I said surprised.

I took out the diary and opened the first page. There was a picture of Sohee, smiling sweetly stuck on it and below it there was a writing below it ‘My Angel, My Saviour’. My brother also moved closer to see what was in the diary.

“What’s with the vague words? What did she save you from?” he asked confused.

“Like I remember but I think I did really like her a lot.” I replied.

I turned the page and saw an array of photos of hers and in some I was there hugging her close. One picture caught my eye though, there was writing on top of it saying ‘Even if I forget you, I’ll only love you.’ Did I know that I’ll forget her?

“Look hyung, it’s like I knew what was going to happen.” I said pointing at that picture.

“Yeah… what’s this instead of getting answers we’re getting more questions.” Hyung said more confused, he was not alone.

“Maybe we’ll know after reading it.” I replied turning the page till we got the page with writings on it.

Day1

I don’t know how to write diaries; I’ve never kept one in my life but for her I’ll keep this. It’s not like anybody is going to read it.

Sohee-ah, today is the day you accepted me. There is no going back now, you can’t take it back. I’ll do my best to make only the happy memories with you.

I love you so much already, Sohee.

Don’t leave me ever.

Yours Byunnie.

“Oh the dates are not written. Why?” I asked confused.

“It’s okay, dates don’t matter right now. Let’s see what really happened.” Hyung said impatiently and turned the page.

Day 8

We had a great time with our friends in the amusement park. I got to hold your hands and hug you close for the first time when you got scared.

I should thank Taec-hyung for suggesting it.

You were so cute closing your eyes and burying your face in my arms. I’m the happiest man alive right now~

I know now where to take you to make you run to my arms.

I saw you getting jealous too when girls were staring at me. You moved closer to me and held my arm closer to you. You don’t have to worry about other girls, they don’t even come close to you.

My Angel.

Yours Byunnie.

Day 20

Today you ran to me and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked but it made really happy, you didn’t even realised and went on about getting the scholarship that you worked so hard for.

And when you realized what you did, your face was red and hid in my arms again. All I could do was hold you closer and tease you. But it was a great surprise for me.

You make me proud, My Angel.

We went all out on our pocket money to celebrate and had a sleep over at your house too. The only thing was I didn’t get to sleep next to you. You girls all went upstairs, while us boys had to sleep in the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter