CHAPTER 13

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ahn Sohee:

I got up earlier than usual today. I looked at my clock and saw I still had an hour and a half, but I still got up and went to get ready. After freshening up and wearing my uniform, I took my bag and went downstairs. I saw that both my parents and brother was already there. When they saw me, they all looked shock and my brother kept gaping at me, he looked a fish opening and closing his mouth again and again.

"Good morning everyone, what's for breakfast today?" I asked.

 

"Morning, you sure did wake up pretty early today. Are you meeting up with someone or you have any work at school?" Dad asked, not leaving last night’s topic till now.

 

I huffed and replied "why can't I get up early? I thought you all will be happy. Maybe I should go back to sleep." I acted like I was going to get up.

 

"We were just shocked. We are not making fun of you, dear." Dad said, turning his newspaper page.

 

"But seriously how come you got up early?" Yunho-oppa asked.

 

"Cause I have school, duh." I replied eating my breakfast.

 

"So today we have to attend the party, don't forget to come early. You have to get ready fast and go there." Mom said.

 

"Yeah, sure but mom will Myungie be there? I still haven't got a chance to meet him. I met his friends instead." I said.

 

“Not sure about it. I want to meet him too, it's been a long time. He must have grown a lot by now." Mom said in reminiscing tone. She must be remembering the past.

 

"You know somehow I feel they are being shady about Myungsoo. Don't you all think so?" Oppa said.

 

"I know right? When I asked them about him, they were hesitant to say anything." I added too.

 

“There is nothing shady about anything, just eat your breakfast. Enough with the talking." Dd said with a finality.

 

So we just turned back to eating and kept quiet the whole time. I was excited for the party today, because I'll get to meet Myungie. It's been so long, I missed him a lot. I hope he didn't change much and is the same warm and kind Myungsoo. After eating my breakfast I went up and got my back.

 

"Sohee, I'll give you lift today. Come on let's go." Oppa said, taking his car keys.

 

"Okay, bye mom, bye dad!" I shouted because I couldn't see any of them and followed my brother.

 

We got in the car and started towards the school or so I thought but oppa suddenly took a U-turn and went in opposite direction.

 

"Yah! Oppa, where are you going? School is in the other direction!" I exclaimed.

 

"Aish! This kid, arra. I just wanted to take coffee for the both of us, no need to shout, you know." He said.

 

"You should have told me, I thought you forgot." I huffed and looked out the window.

 

“Sohee-ah Mianhe, don’t be angry at Oppa.” He said, poking me. “Oppa will treat you to ice cream.”

 

“Really! You better not forget, you owe me so much already. Don’t forget!” I exclaimed.

 

“Okay, I really won’t forget it.” He promised.

 

“You better not or else I’ll tell unni that you are not treating me well.” I threatened.

 

“Yeah right. Isn’t she coming soon from Japan?” Oppa asked.

 

“Yeah, it seems like it’s for good. Mom and dad are glad, cause they worry so much about her living alone there. I’m glad too, then I’ll have unni to go to when you trouble me.” I said happily.

 

“Yah! When do I irritated you? I take care of you so much! Im the world’s best brother.” He said smugly.

 

“Yeah right.” I said sarcastically. “Unni treats me so much better.”

 

“She is your unni but I’m your oppa, so it doesn’t count if you compare us both” he huffed.

 

“Okay fine! You are the best. Happy now?” I said giving up.

 

“Told you I was.” He said proudly.

 

Gosh! Sometimes I wonder how my sister and I are related to this idiotic person out here. He may be irritating sometimes and argue a lot with me but which siblings doesn’t? He is the best just the way he is. I can’t believe that unni will be coming home soon, Chansung must be happy. We reached Starbucks and ordered our coffees and went our way to the school.

 

When we reached the main gate I saw all my friends hanging by the gate waiting for everybody to arrive. I got out of the car and waved goodbye to my oppa and went to them. When I reached there they were talking about the yesterday’s events, they seems to have met Chansung’s cousin and her friends.

 

“Hey guys. So what did I miss yesterday?” I asked them.

 

“Well we met up with the others and IU and Wooyoung announced their relationship and I think that’s about it.” Junho said keeping his hand on my shoulder and leaning on me.

 

“Yup, that’s all that happened, then we all dispersed. What about you? How’d the talking go?” Taec asked.

 

“It was… awkward, truthfully speaking but then we decided to act as how we use when we were just friends. That’s about it too, and oh he seems to be crushing on some girl.” I said nonchalantly.

 

“See, we were telling you guys remember?” Yubin unni said. “Worrying for no reasons.” She added.

 

“Okay alright. You were right.” Junsu said trying to drop the topic.

 

Seems like they all thought we were going to get together again. Well I can’t blame them too, we really did last very long and were compatible in every way but he was just not the right one and I was not the right one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter