CHAPTER 24

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L. Joe:

We decided to go to the amusement park and I saw that there were lots of couple there. It felt like we were a couple too. I don’t know what these feelings that are overwhelming me are. We went to eat and do everything like real couples do. When we went for the animal show, I was selected to pat the dolphin which I had hoped not to be chosen but my luck was not with me. I may have suffering but Sohee seems to have enjoyed it a lot, so I was glad somehow.

 

While she was laughing at me at that time, I jokingly called her my girlfriend. She was protesting heavily so I told we should go to the haunted house. She was scared but I didn’t think it to be this much. The moment we entered she was already on the verge of crying.

 

I felt bad for forcing her to come so I thought of going back out but the door closed and blocked our way to the exit. So I hugged her close to me and led the way. The whole time she was shivering and screaming her lungs out. I felt really guilty. Maybe I should have just let her be and not like this.

 

Soon we reached the exit and we walked out. When we hit the outside air, her body relaxed immediately.

 

“Oppa! You are so mean!” Sohee shouted, hitting my chest. “I told you I didn’t want to go.”

 

“Mianhe, Oppa is sorry.” I replied startled, when she called me ‘Oppa’. It felt nice somehow.

 

“Next time I’m so not coming with you. I don’t trust you.” Sohee said, pulling away from the hug but I didn’t let go.

 

“Chincha Mianhe, I promised to treat you ice-cream right. Come on, let’s go.” I said, pulling her along.

 

We walked for some time to get to the ice-cream parlour. It was decorated with all Disney characters. By now Sohee had calmed down a little and was not so resentful. While we stood in line we looked around the parlour and saw that we could buy souvenirs too. I turned to ask her if she wanted something, I saw her looking at a couple locket. There was two rings which could combine together as one.

 

“Do you want something?” I asked her.

 

“Huh? Oh no. Aniya was just looking around. What about you?” she replied distractedly.

 

“Me too nothing.” I replied nonchalantly.

 

Our turn came soon and we gave our orders and waited a little for them to scope it out. We took our orders and sat down in a corner, away from the line of sight of people.

 

“So how did you like it so far?” I asked her, trying to make conversation.

 

“It was fun, until you made me enter the haunted hour.” She replied sourly.

 

“For that I’m really very sorry. I didn’t like that Animal show too, so it’s equal.” I said, trying to stop my laughter.

 

“I know you want to laugh. Laugh all you want.” She huffed.

 

“I won’t but seriously, I thought your fear was not that great. Next time I won’t do it. Okay?” I said seriously.

 

She was ignoring me now and won’t even look at me so I continued eating my ice-cream too. We sat like that just stared out. I tried to make her talk but she would just turn her head away from me. She was pouting the whole, she was looking so cute. It made me want to kiss her pout away. I don’t know from where all these thoughts are coming from. I seriously have to talk to Chunji about this soon. I think I’m going crazy.

 

After sometime I couldn’t bear the silence so I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I came out, instead of making my way to our table I went to the shop side. I was searching for the necklace that she was longing for at that time. I found it and went towards the cashier to pay. I paid then went to the table.

 

“Khaja, we still have one last ride to go on.” I said pulling her up.

 

“What now?” she asked uninterested.

 

“The Ferris wheel!” I shouted.

 

“Yeah! We are riding that?” she asked excited now.

 

“Yeah, let’s go.” I said taking her hand in mine.

 

Her hands were soft and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter