fantasy2

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter2

“I want to challenge you!”

“what?” Kwang Min ask, dumbfounded.

“I said.. I want to challenge you!” you said again, louder.

“are you kidding me? you want to challenge me?” Kwang Min almost laugh.

“yeah! why, are you scared?” you said.

“of course not! what do you want to challenge me?” Kwang Min ask confidently.

“about this coming test, if I got higher marks then you, you will do what I said” you explain your terms.

“huh? why would I do that?” he questioned.

“why won't you? are you scared?” you smirked.

“yah! ok, a bet it is! but if I win, you will do what I said!” Kwang Min smirked too.

“DEAL!” you both said in unison.

»»»»

I wonder why did she suddenly ask me to make a bet with her.

But never mind, I’m sure my marks will be better than hers, I am the top student in school. I can do this!

»»»»

Why did I suddenly ask him to bet with me? *scratch my head* ah! Micaso! Micaso!

How can I ever beat him? He’s always on top since Min Woo leave, maybe because Min Woo is not here anymore, he’s been the best.

But me too! So that means I can beat him!

Hwaiting!

»»»»

 

Once upon a time, there live a beautiful princess. The princess was cursed into a poor and homeless girl. If she doesn’t break the curse by her 17th birthday she wouldn’t remember herself and she would die slowly. They say; only true love could break the spell.

What a pitiful story you thought as you close the book.

But somehow I think I’ve heard about it?

Where did I heard about it, I thought as I suddenly remembered my past.

 

. .

“mom?”

“yes dear?”

“I pity the princess, why is her life so sad?”

“well dear, if she wasn’t sad, she would never find his prince charming right?”

“oh, I had never thought about that”

“that’s why you need to read it threw dear”

“mom, I want to be a princess too!”

“haha *laughs* then you have to be brave!”

“ok mom!”

-

 

You want to be a princess? The pitiful princess? Then you shall. This spell will only break when you find you’re prince charming.

“I curse you into the poor girl. Alas, only true love can break the spell”

 

. .

 

It’s..

 

My life. I am the pitiful princess.

 


BELIEVE IN LOVE

OMMO!! WHAT HAPPENED?! :(

I'm sorry if my idea is kind of weird. but I just got it out of nowhere

it's fairytale nonsense. please don't be angry! *dodge your tomatoes* ommo

but I hope you like it too?

I'm going to be busy as my exams are near, wish me luck! hiatus mode! ><

 


preview;

 

I didn't even realize since when I was sleeping in class?

it was almost late, I ran out of class and headed for the gate when I stumble into Kwang Min.

was he waiting for me?

 

are you just going to sleep forever?

what?

huh, take care.

he walked away, leaving me dumfounded.