fantasy20

Believe In Love ♥

 

First and foremost I'd like to apolagize for the non updatte! T^T

I was too busy, jeongmal mianhae



 

Chapter20

 

“let’s go. I want to treat you” he smiled and led the way.

I followed him silently while my  mind was trying to erase the thoughts of Kwngmin that keep playing in my head like a bad headache.

“where are we going?” I ask out of the blues.

“how about French food?” he ask me back.

“I’m in the mood for ice cream” I smiled, he laugh and agree with my idea.

About fifteen minutes of driving, Hyuk parked the car at an ice cream shop called ‘ice room’ he open the door for me and held my hand into the shop. The scent of cream hit me with different flavor, we sat at an empty table.

“what flavor would you like?” Hyuk ask me kindly.

“vanilla please!” I said cheerfully, Hyuk nodded and walk to the counter.

He came back with another smile plastered on his face and look at me with his dark brown eyes that seems to sparkle.

“~~~” he call out to me.

“yes?” I look at him.

“we have been friends for quit a long time right?” his question seems to be weird?

“of course!” I smiled.

“you use to be cuter” he laugh.

“yah” I pouted “I’m not cute anymore?”

“nope” he laughed again.

“fine” I pretend to be hurt by his words.

“you’re beautiful now” he smiled with his oh-so-hot smile.

“stop flattering me” my cheeks started to take in shades of red.

“so I’ve been thinking” he put his hand over his mouth.

“what is it?” I ask.

“excuse me” the waiter came with 2 cup of ice cream in his tray, one vanilla and the other is chocolate and vanilla with sprinkles on top, it looks so damn good *Q*

“~~~” he call out again after the waiter left.

“yes?” I look at him then back at my ice cream. There seems to be some sprinkles in my ice cream. But I didn’t ask for sprinkles. So I dig it out. What is this? A r-

“would you marry me?”

I look at him in disbelief. This is a proposal?

My mouth was locked, speechless.

“y-“

That’s when my eyes adjusted to the door that ringed with two ordinary yet noisy customers. They stepped into the shop. They seemed familiar.

“I’ve missed you dongsaeng!” Youngmin said loudly.

“nado hyung” Kwangmin smiled.

 



 

 

ommo! what happened? O_o find out yourself! xD