fantasy14

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter14

 

A month later;

 

*Kwangmin’s pov*

Ever since the accident ~~~ hadn’t open her eyes. I’ve missed her so much, and my time is also running out. I had to move to the states, my dream that I had built since young; studying over board is crushing down like my heart that’s aching for her return. I pleaded her to come back so I won’t have to leave her like this.

I walk down the hospital’s hallway. Seeing a lot over people with different kinds of sickness. I lower my view, I don’t want to disrespect them as I’m not as lucky as well, I just harm the person I love and now even leaving her in such condition.

The lift stop as it reach the 14th floor. Where ~~~ had admitted when she was moved from the ICU wad. I reach for the door knob and step inside the room with the bouquet of white roses in my hand. My eyes winded in surprise.

“~~~?” I’m looking at her who is up on her feet, looking at the window.

“y-you’re awake” I said half stuttering with a smile plastered on my lips, it’s been awhile I had smile.

“who are you?” I look at her.

“it’s.. it’s me, Kwangmin” I smile, maybe she just need to warm up.

“I don’t know you” her answer struck me.

“I-I’ll get the doctor” I smile and quickly left the room.

Why, why didn’t she recognize me? I lean against the wall and look at the floor, trying to calm myself. There must be a mistake, maybe I just change to a mature look? Or do I look pale?

I touch my own face and laugh. That must be it.

“Kwangmin?” I look up.

“yes doctor?” I smiled “oh ~~~ is awake!” I said in a hyper tone, he look at me and quickly open the door revealing ~~~ who is still standing at the same spot.

The doctor enter with cautious step and approach her, she look at the doctor then back to me.

“how are you feeling?” he ask her.

“I’m fine. But who is that guy?” she point to me, the doctor look at me.

“why, that’s your friend” the doctor smile with an assure smile.

“I don’t remember him from any of my memory”

I kept myself shut, I don’t want to say a word, this must be the punishment that I get for hurting her.

“I’m sorry, but can you leave first Kwangmin?” I nodded to the doctor’s word and quickly went out.

 

I kept on walking without any direction, I bump into lots of people but I just apologize and continue my steps.

“hey! Watch where you’re going!”

“I’m sorry” I said and drag myself away.

“Kwangmin?” I stopped.

Where did I ever heard this voice?

“it’s me, the waiter, Hyuk!”

 



 

 

Preview;

 

Please remember me.. I can't live without you..

 



 

ne? you're wondering why I bring Hyuk out again? Lol

just find out yourself ok! xD

I'm really shock to see the increasing of view for this story :'<

GOMAWOYO!

and for;

Angelz6

lol.. are you sure? I can be really unexpected ne! xD

you'll be shock of what I will wrote. Hoho

Kpoplife

Hmm.. mianhae :(

but I'll try my best! :D