fantasy15

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter15

 

I spun around, yes, it is the waiter, Hyuk. The one that had come out from the changing room with ~~~. I look at him with hatred. He seems to ignore it.

“how is she doing?” he ask me.

“she just woke up” I replied bluntly.

“um, listen. What happened that night is not what you think” I stop him.

“even if you explain, it will still be the same” I said and take a step from him.

“she’s a waitress at the café” he paused “I didn’t know there was someone in the changing room” he pause again “and the reason I chase after her is because she left her beg”

I come to a silence.

 

*Hyuk’s pov*

Flashback

I was cleaning some tables on the ground floor when the front door was open revealing a boy and a girl that seems familiar to me. She avoid my eye contact, so it must be true, but I just can’t put my tongue to it.

Whoever it is, I took both of them to the second floor where the ‘Believe In Magic’ show is held. They take a seat in the front row. Again, the girl avoid eye contact with me, so I just ignore it and went to bring some drinks for both of them.

As I come back up, the show was about to begin so I thought I would join them awhile. The guest, Mr. Yu Jaesuk smile and introduce himself, he’s quite famous around here, every year he would visit our café, I guess he’s grown attach to this place. He observe the guest, until he stop at the girl. More and more I feel curious of her identity.

Mr. Yu kept looking at her, I guess she figure it out when she accidently bump her cup of chocolate making it spill over her lap.

She excuse herself and quickly leave the room, going to the ground floor leaving her friend behind. I went after her, maybe she could use some help.

When I reach the ground floor there was nobody there? I look around, had she gone lost? My eyes adjusted at the worker’s room that seem like it had been intruded by someone, I went inside careful.

“that’s weird, I thought someone was here” I spoke out.

I look behind a locker that was open, Hyun Kim Soo’s locker to reveal the girl, her glasses was off. She look much like Kim Soo, so it must be her! But her hair was not blond and she doesn’t look feminine as how she was at work. She seems nerdy with the thick glasses.

 “this is worker’s only room” I spoke strictly as I held her wrist. I look eyed her.

She seems nervous as her hands were frantically searching for her glasses on the shelf.

“Hyun Kim Soo?” I lean in to her just as she put on her glasses. Her cheeks redden

“ani, you got the wrong person” she looks away and try to loosen my grip.

“it is you!” she manage to escape my grasp and run out the room. I sigh and look at the locker. My eyes suddenly caught to a beg, I think it belongs to her! I quickly grab the beg and head out.

“Kim Soo!” I shouted and come to a stop, her back facing me, she was looking at her friend.

The moment was awkward when her friend suddenly walk to the door and head out. Kim Soo went after him, I was left dumfounded when suddenly there was an unexpected noise coming from outside the building.

“~~~!!!”

I’ll never show myself in front of you any more, it’s all my fault. Mianhae ~~~ ah, I did this to you. I held the beg in my grasp, not wanting to let it go.

*end of flashback*

 

*Kwangmin’s pov*

“listen, I won’t hide the truth, I’m in love with her”

“I am too” the words slip my mouth.

“but you will be needing her beg, you have to bring her clothes right? I’m sure she needs to stay back in this hospital for a couple of medical checkup, so, good luck” Hyuk patted my shoulder, he handed me the beg and leave.

He’s right, I need to go to her house. As soon as I inform the nurse behind the counter I quickly hit the road.

 

I walk around near the park I had meet her, I figure the housing area is where her house is located. I search about until I found her house, it’s a sweet little home perfect for her. I smiled. It must be nice to see her standing in the door way welcoming me in as a guest rather than coming to her house un invited.

“I’m coming in” I said as I take a deep breath.

I inserted the key in the key hole and twist the knob, the door creeks a little as I push it open. Her house was clean and neat. Everything is such in order, even the stacks on the shelf. I walk up the stairs to her room.

Truthfully I feel awkward doing this, I’m going to touch her clothes? Just like that? She’s going to think I’m a ert.

“mianhae~” I spoke up even if I know nobody will be listening.

As I open her cupboard searching for the right clothes for her to wear I feel really funny. Mostly her shirts are T-shirts with cute pictures on it. How cute can someone be~? I pick up at least 5 shirt and stuff it into the back pack that I had found in her cupboard, ready to go.

I smiled. I’m going to make her see that I’m really close with her, no matter what she thinks. I walk to the door and stop at the entrance when something caught my eyes, there’s something on her desk. A book, that I had seem somewhere.

“A tale of the pitiful princess” it wrote on the cover, and at the bottom line it states.

“my diary”

 

 

 


 

 

annyeonghaseyo! mianhae I didn't update in such long time :<

but I will try to update more often ne! :DD

until then, please wait for my updates