fantasy24

Believe In Love ♥

Chapter 23

 

“do you take this lovely lady as your beloved wife?”

“yes, I do”

“and do you take this man to be your husband?”

“I do”

“No, please don’t. I object this wedding, this can’t be happening, no!” I let tears filled my cheeks. I screamed out her name but she didn’t hear me. I think I’m in a bad dream but I wouldn’t wake up. Someone, save me.

“Kwangmin!”

“hey, wake up!”

My eye lids started to lift up, it felt as it boulders. My body felt numb and my neck felt so stiff. I tried to speak but it hurts so badly.

“Wh.. what happened?” I ask Youngmin who seemed so worried.

“you were in coma for a month” his replied made me shocked.

“I.. what?” I ask in disbelieved.

“from what I knew, someone found you unconscious on the street and brought you to the hospital. Doctors said you lost lots of blood and since then you were in a coma” I listened to Youngmin’s explanation with a calm heart until I realized, I was in a coma for so long and what scares me is if ~~~ is already married with Hyuk.

“where’s ~~~?” I ask Youngmin with a trembling voice.

“why are you asking for her?” Youngmin look at me with a puzzled face.

“where is she?” I ask again.

“I don’t know” Youngmin answered.

“I need to find her” I remove the blanket that was covering my body and jolted to the floor, running, holding the pain that struck at my stomach, maybe a scar. My legs felt numb but I kept going.

“Kwangmin!” I heard Youngmin shouted but I kept going.

I run out through the hospital’s main entrance and stopped a cab. I could still heard Youngmin’s voice behind me but I ignored it and went into the cab, asking me to take me to ~~~’s house.

As I arrived at her house I could see some people going out of her house, I stopped by a girl and ask her where ~~~ is and to my surprise she said ~~~ was on her way to the church, today is  the day she is going to get married. I felt my breath stuck. I need to stop the wedding.

I look back  at the cab that had took me to her house, it moved out of my sight before I could catch it. There’s no more choice, I had to run there. Fate is sometimes cruel with you but you still need to keep going.

*end of Kwangmin’s pov*

 

*your pov*

I arrived at the church with my white dress stretch out on the red carpet, I take a deep breath and turn to my left and right, not sure what I am searching for. Someone to stop me? I look back straight ahead to the main entrance. The music started as I slowly push the door open. I close my eyes.

The days flashed in my mind. Right after Kwangmin said he’s going to stop me I was really hoping he will talk with Hyuk and discussed about stopping our wedding or at least tell Hyuk that I don’t want to get married with him. It’s all just a misunderstanding, I’m afraid he’s might get hurt.

But, he never came, honestly I waited for him all through this month to stop me, but he never did. Without realizing my tears suddenly took form in my eyes. I flutter my eyes open and started walking into the wedding hall. All eyes were on me, whispering that I looked really beautiful with my wedding dress.

I look at Hyuk, he was in his white tuxedo, looking really handsome, he smiled at me.

I look at his left, his family smiled at me, and all his best friend, Hack Yeon, Jae Hwan, Ravi, Hong Bin, Leo they all seemed touched on this eventful day.

Lastly I looked at the person who’s going to unite us. I swallowed hard and blink several times.

Finally I arrived by Hyuk’s side.

The piano was silent.

It felt tensed.

“we are gathered here today to witness the unite of Han Sang Hyuk and Han ~~~”

I look at Hyuk, he smiled brighter than before.

“Do you Han Sang Hyuk took Han ~~~ as your beloved wife for the rest of your life and promise to love each other until the end of time?” Hyuk answered rather happily.

“I do.”

“do you Han ~~~ took Han Sang Hyuk as your beloved husband for the rest of your life and promise to love each other until the end of time?” I was hallucinating and didn’t answer to his question until Hyuk call out to me. I quickly answer to his question.

“I do.”

“does anybody object this wedding? If so, speak up now or forever be silent” the room was silent and the priest continued his words. “you may exchange rings now” Hyuk reach into his pocket and took out a ring, he smiled and gently put it on my finger. I did the same and the crowd clap their hands as a symbol of happiness.

“you may kiss the bride”.

Hyuk turn to me, he smiled as he remove the veil from my face, he lean forward. Closer and closer as I felt his breath near my face, I close my eyes shut. Praying somehow this is not a reality.

 


 

Kyaaa! it's not the end. lol.. did I make all of you shock? that means my plan work, muahaha xD

I'm actually evil *O* woots. The next one will shock you more

of course you know the ending right? Kwangmin will come, maybe? maybe?

 

Kwangminlover: nado.. it's the same.. we start as best friend and I fell in love with him.. he said something like this 'I don't want to make you to go to the wrong path' obviously I don't understand T^T

HAHA! IKR.. he was being sweet and lovely to me too -.- damn I love it xDDD