fantasy18

Believe In Love ♥

 

 

Chapter18

 

2 Years Later;

It’s been 2 years since I last seen Kwangmin, the memory of the curse still remain in my head but this time, I still exist in the world.

I look out the window of my room, looking out on the pebble walk way. I missed Kwangmin, I stare hard and my memory started to drift back to the past.

 

*flashback*

I was in my jacket and jeans as I’m walking into my has been school. Its graduation day, I smiled as I pass the gates and school kids are bursting into cries and laughter. Some of them are lucky and some are not. I walk confidently, because now I’m no longer a coward, people look at me, taking glance, some in awes, I look down to the ground, smiling as the whispers echoed into my ears.

“is that Han ~~~? She look hot” I heard them one by one.

“where’s her glasses?”

“is she really the geeky Han ~~~?”

I didn’t bother to stop and answer them, I just continue walking until someone stopped me.

“~~~?” I look up, it was Youngmin, he smiled to me.


“Youngmin?” my eyebrow twitch.

“I have something for you” he handed me an envelope and walk away, leaving me dumbfounded.

I hold the letter and flip it to the back side.

‘From Jo Kwangmin’

My breath stop as I read it, is it really from Kwangmin? My eyes can’t help but to cry, so I fold the letter and slid it into in to my jean’s pocket. Quickly walking into the school building, through the halls and into the teacher’s lounge.

“annyeonghaseyo” I said firmly while stepping into the room, all eyes locked on me.

“~~~?” I turn to my homeroom teacher, her jaws drop open.

“yes?” I smiled.

The room filled with gasp and the teachers crowded me.

“chukkhaeyo ~~~” the teacher hugged me.

“you got accepted to Seoul’s International Collage” My homeroom teacher smiled.

“jeongmal?” I try not to cry again. “how about Kwangmin?” the words escape my lips.

“he went to Japan” my homeroom teacher replied.

I look down, he’s gotten to a better place than me. How I wish I can go with him. Realizing the sadness that hit me, I lift my face and look into the faces.

“gomawoyo seongsaengnim” I smiled.

 

I arrive home shortly and close the door behind me. I put my hand on my jeans pocket, making sure the letter is right where I left them. I lazily drag my feet to the stairs to my room. I slam myself on the bed and slowly reach for the letter. I grasp it with my hand and slip it out of my pocket. I bring it to my face.

 

I carefully rip the opening of the letter, pulling the piece of yellow paper out from the envelope, I open the letter.

I breath in and out, I started to read the letter,

 

Hello Han ~~~. This is Kwangmin..

 

 


 

PAUSE.

lol, ok, I'm messing around with you guys, lol.. xDD

I got no idea for another update but let's just say.. someone ask me to make longer.. do you want me to continue the story? I thought of just putting "THE END" xD

wait! a quick recap.

thank you for all your never ending support since I begin this story.. as you all know, this is already the third and I really can't believe you guys stay with me for such a long time :'DD

I lubb you guys!! <3 <3