fantasy13

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter 13

 

*Kwangmin’s pov*

Tears roll down my cheek as I look at her small, lifeless and bloody face. I held her hand and turn her face to me.

“hold on ~~~” I spoke only to hear a cracked voice coming out from my throat.

“I’m so sorry” I burst into tears beside her “I’m so sorry” I am totally breaking down. Why must it be her.

“gwenchana.. Kwang.. Kwangmin..” I pick up my face, to her painful voice, but she showed me a smile. I touch her face.

“I’m sorry sir” the doctor held my hand, you should stop talking, she’s loosing too many blood. He put a mask over her face, she look so helpless.

The ambulance ride feels like forever, when we arrive to the hospital she was quickly brought to Emergency room. I stop there as I’m not allowed to go inside.

“excuse me sir?” the nurse spoke, I look at her.

“yes?” I replied.

“are you her guardian?” she ask me, I just nodded “we have check her data, and it appears that she doesn’t have parents or any other close family member. I was actually shock to hear it. She doesn’t have anybody and I put her life at such a risk?

“I see. It’s ok, I can arrange the bills” I assure her and quickly call Youngmin as soon as she left.

 

“Youngmin hyung” I said as soon as he pick up the phone, I keep my voice steady so he wouldn’t hear my useless cries. “I need some help. It’s kind of urgent” I say what I have to say and quickly hung up.

 

I waited for almost 5 hours outside the waiting area, until the doctors finally came out of the Emergency room and moving ~~~ to the ICU wad. Her face was mostly covered with bandages. Her face was pale and she was still unconscious.

 “are you ~~~ guardian?” I turn around to the voice.

“yes” I answer quickly.

“I need to inform you of her condition” the doctor’s face look uneasy.

“um” I choke out.

“her condition is unstable because of the blood loose” he patted my shoulder “me may assure her recover, but she may have slight memory loose”

“ne” I said in an unsteady tone and bow to the doctor.

“you may visit her after the inspection” the doctor bow back to me and leave me.

It’s all my fault, all I could do is choke out another tear and walking weakly to where ~~~ was admitted. I look around, the doctor was checking her, I waited for a couple of minutes until I can finally see her.

 

“~~~” I call out to her. She look so destroy. I can’t bring myself to calm down. I remove a little hair that was covering her face, I look at her. The face that I once I admire so much is destroy because of me.

Yes, I had always like her. The moment I first laid my eyes on her glassless face, I had always enjoy the moment when she can’t see me clearly as I admire her feature with shyness, afraid she might notice that my heart had turn to her.

Again, my tears slide out my eyelids.

 



 

 

Preview;

A month past but she hadn't wake up, until one day.. she flutter her eyes open. My face was filled with joy, but it didn't last long

 



 

 

Annyeonghaseyo readers! syu author nim here! Wow, I can't believe this story is getting good views :DD

I'm so thankful! to the new and old readers, please keep supporting me ^^ Believe In Love!