reality25

Believe In Love ♥

Chapter24 (Reality) The Ending

 

“STOP!!” I quickly open my eyes and back away from Hyuk with shock.

The hall was filled was gasps. Their eyes turned towards the door.

“what the..” I could hear Hyuk said as he look at the person standing in the main entrance, Kwangmin.

“I object this wedding” Kwangmin said as he walk the aisle towards where I’m standing.

“you can’t do that” Hyuk said as he move in front of me, stopping Kwangmin from coming to me.

“didn’t you hear what I said just now? I object this wedding” Kwangmin said and glare at Hyuk. What had gotten into Kwangmin? He sounded so fierce. I try to get a better glance of him when Hyuk spread his arm out, guarding me from Kwangmin’s grip.

“she’s mine!” Hyuk rolled his fist and aim it towards Kwangmin, it almost landed into Kwangmin’s face but he manage to avoid it.

“I’m not giving up on her” Kwangmin said and push Hyuk away.

“I thought I had finished you that time” Hyuk smirked and try to hurt Kwangmin again when I came between them and took the hit, my body fell to the floor.

“please stop” I said weakly, every eyes was turn to me, some tried to help but I declined, Kwangmin and Hyuk both came to me with worried look, regret.

“I’m.. so sorry ~~~” Hyuk spoke, he held my hands.

“it’s ok” I sat up as if it didn’t hurt at all. “it’s actually my fault, I was supposed to say no when you propose to me” I said honestly, hoping her would understand. And I guess he did when I saw liquid formed in his eyes.

“I know. But I was greedy” Hyuk let his tears roll down and turn to the priest “I object this wedding” he turn back to me and planted a sweet kiss on my forehead “take care” he then took his way towards the door, leaving.

Kwangmin was rather dumbfounded. As same as the crowd. I couldn’t help but chuckled.

“so the wedding’s canceled?” I heard a voice spoke from the crowd.

“maybe not?” I answer quite happily and look at the-still-shocked Kwangmin.

“would you marry me?” I held Kwangmin’s hand, proposing.

“are-are you proposing me?!” his face turned red.

“would you say yes if I said yes?” I smirked, he nodded.

“then yes” I said and quickly pulled his hand to stand by the priest as he read the wedding vow.

“Do you Jo Kwangmin took Hyun ~~~ as your beloved wife for the rest of your life and promise to love each other until the end of time?”.

Kwangmin seemed to stutter, maybe nervous, but his voice was clear as he said, “I do.”

“do you Hyun ~~~ took Jo Kwangmin as your beloved husband for the rest of your life and promise to love each other until the end of time?”.’

“I do!” I said happily and turn to Kwangmin, his face still blushing.

“how did this happened?” he said shyly. I laughed.

“maybe fate?” I smiled.

“you’re lucky I had a ring for you” he tuck his hand into his hospital shirt.. that I didn’t even noticed? He took out a red box and showed me the ring.

“where did..” he put the ring into my finger, “it fits?” I was really shock.

“maybe it’s fate?” he smiled and it was my turn to blush when he lean forward and kiss me with the most memorable kiss ever.

The crowd cheered and some even teased when I seem dazed by Kwangmin’s kiss, he carry me bridal style and walk out the hall.

THE END.

6.6.2013

 

SEQUAL;

I run out through the main entrance with panicked scattered all over my face, I didn’t know where I was heading and suddenly bumped into a boy maybe at the age of 18? He was quite tall, but shorter then I am, considering I’m 180. He seems, maybe at the height of 170?

“are you ok sir?” I heard him spoke and it chased away all of my hallucination.

“oh, yes” he held out his hand and pulled me up to the ground.

“where are you going sir?” he asked.

“what do you mean?”  I asked him.

“well, you’re wearing a hospital shirt” he chuckled.

“oh, this. Well, I’m in a hurry to somewhere” I answered shyly.

“I see, take care sir” he said to me with a smile and was about to walk away.

“wait” I said to him.

“yes sir?” he turned around.

“are you ok?” I asked him with sincerity.

“and what does that supposed to mean sir?” he smiled, but he seems puzzled.

“you look thin, are you sick?” I finally managed to ask.

“well, I am sick, but not to worry, I’m going treat myself well. Right now, I have some business to take care of” he bowed and finally left.

 

 

finally ended :D

kamsahamida for reading :'((

I love you all.. starting now I'll be off.. kind of busy with school

mianhae yeorobun

but have a nice day *bow ^^