fantasy17

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter17

 

*your pov*

I feel heat and moisture pressing against my lips, replaced with droplets of warm waters prickled on my cheek and then I heard whispers.

“I love you”

My heart thumps in rhythm. I try not to move and breath normally, I wanted to open my eyes and say I love you too and reply his soft kiss when he whispered again.

“take care” then I heard his footsteps walking away and the door shut slowly, I flutter my eyes open, I wiped the water from my cheek.

“tears?” I look out to my window and saw him walking down the front yard.

Was he crying? My heart ached for no reason, I feel really confused as I shut my eyes and lay back against my bed, tracing my lips, remembering the kiss, I fell asleep for the second time.

 

The morning mist awaken me as the rain pouring down tick against the window. I stretch out my arm and walk around the room, I open the door to the bathroom and decided to shower.

After about 15 minutes I came out dressed in t-shirt and shorts. I tie up my hair into a bunch and walk barefooted in the small yet comfortable room.

“so this is my room” I stop in front of my desk, glancing around, I spotted something interesting “The Tale Of The Pitiful Princess” I grab the book and landed on my bed.

I flip to the first page;

My name is Han~~~. I am 10 years old. This book is bought to me by my mom as a birthday present before she passed away. Do you want to know a secret? I am cursed, as the pitiful princess.

I stopped reading, feeling a little bit awkward I skip some pages and continue in the middle.

Chonun Hyun~~~ imnida. 18 years old this year and soon to be 19. I’m curse as a pitiful princess that soon will die without any memories in my head. Die without a name all I have to do is; find my prince charming. Hyun~~~ ah, you must be wondering why you wrote this, it’s because day after day when your birthday drew closer you will forget your own identity. Hyun~~~ ah today kwangmin talk to you (?) he sort of, and he said something weird, you will be a great princess, I chuckled at that thought.. You made a bet with Kwangmin today, because he said he’s going to move!! You can’t let that happened!! You must win the bet, it’s about the upcoming test, you must ace it!!

I love you Kwangmin

I stopped again, my hands shaking more and more as I continued reading, I decided to turn to the last page.

Hello, Han~~~. Did you know you got into an accident? I was so scared that you won’t remember me, and I want to say I’m sorry because I read you diary. I didn’t know your life was this hard.

Do you know, that I love you? That I’m always hesitant to kiss you? Do you know that I want to brake the curse? So I can cure you and take care of you with all my heart?

But all I want to say is, I’m sorry that I’m leaving you. Until we meet again.

Loving you, Jo Kwangmin

My eyes suddenly burst into tears, I hugged the book and cry my hearts out.

“my curse is broken..” I choke out.

*end of pov*

 

*Kwangmin’s pov*

I walk down the marble floor, strolling my luggage into the departure hall, I look at Youngmin who’s smiling like a fool with tears in his eyes.

“hyung, if you want to smile, just smile and if you want to cry, just cry, you look like a freak” I said to him, his eyes winded.

“yah! how could you say that to your hyung?” his cheeks redden.

“I’m just saying hyung” I smiled to him. He look at me speechless and then burst into tears as he embrace me.

“I’m going to miss you dongsaeng ah” he sobbed.

“me too hyung” I hug him back.

“aren’t you regretting this?” he wiped his tears with his sleeve.

“I’m not, I already got her” I whispered and cover my lips. Youngmin look at me with a puzzled look.

“wha..” he stopped as an announcement echoed from the speakers.

“I got to go hyung” I smiled.

“take care” he hugged me for the last time.

“nado”

 



 

Mianhae I did update for a long time ><

but I wish you enjoy this chapter!

Wait for my new update, but maybe late because I got this camp for council students thingsss -.- then I got exam.. maybe I'll update somewhere in March.. jeongmal mianhae yeorobun