fantasy4

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter4

“what?”

*awkward silence*

I look at her, my heart thumping hard, I don’t get it, one minute she’s scolding me like a monster and the other it’s like she had never known me!

Still, I keep cool and look at her when suddenly she was about to walk away, I grab her wrist and spun her around towards me.

“ne?” she ask bluntly.

“where are you going?” I ask impatience.

“home?” she look at me then gaze at her wrist that I’m holding.

“are you alright?” I ask her.

“ne..? ne, why wouldn’t I be?” she was still looking at her wrist “my.. hand” she murmured.

“it’s that.. um.. never mind, take care” I said as I let go of her wrist and started to walk away when I turn around to her “oh and..” I stop to see if she was hearing.

“yeah?” she raise her eyes from the ground to look at me.

“you would make a great princess, I assure you”

*end of Kwang Min’s Pov*

 

With that, Kwang Min walk away leaving you dumbfounded.

A great princess? What was he talking about? And why am I still here? You look at your watch and was shock because it was almost late in the evening! I don’t want to walk alone when the street is dark! One thing for sure, people aren’t so nice to you when you’re a geek, especially kingkas!

 

“I’m home!!” you shouted as you arrive home and try to catch for some air since you run all the way home!

You walk into the kitchen and snatch a glass before pouring cold water into it and drink it like you hadn’t seen water for ages!

You glance around the house as you refresh your memory of your past, when your mom and dad was still around, they had pass away since you’re 15 years old and by then you had live on your own because you don’t want to leave the comfort of your parent’s house and you are old enough to handle yourself.

“bogoshipo” you whispered before walking into your bedroom to find a scarp book on your desk. You open the pages and started reading;

 

Chonun Hyun~~~ imnida. 18 years old this year and soon to be 19. I’m curse as a pitiful princess that soon will die without any memories in my head. Die without a name all I have to do is; find my prince charming.

“ah~” you scratch your head as your tears drip on the pages and you turn to next page;

Hyun~~~ ah, you must be wondering why you wrote this, it’s because day after day when your birthday drew closer you will forget your own identity.

You took out your pencil and wrote the date on top of it before writing on the next page, the book was almost filled with your own notes of your past. But the one you keep reading over and over was the first page, a biography about yourself. As you took your breath you began writing;

Hyun~~~ ah today kwangmin talk to you (?) he sort of, and he said something weird, you will be a great princess, I chuckled at that thought..

You paused as you turn to the page before and read it;

You made a bet with Kwangmin today, because he said he’s going to move!! You can’t let that happened!! You must win the bet, it’s about the upcoming test, you must ace it!!

I love you Kwangmin

The last part made your heart race. Eh? You wonder as you put your hand on your chest. It was beating like 100 a mile.

“ne.. I must ace it” you mouthed.


BELIEVE IN LOVE

annyeong guys! mianhae I haven't update in such a long time [exam] ><

I hope you guys like my update, I realize this story is taking quite slow steps ne? mianhae about it too. but I will try and improve myself! ^^

gomawo for the new and old subscribers! thanks for bearing with me!

 


do you guys want a preview? I'm not loaded with any yet.. hehe.. mianhae! xD