fantasy22

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter 22

 

“Fiancée?” Kwangmin look at him.

“yeah, we’re getting married” the guy replied confidently even though ~~~ seems to be bothered about it.

“it’s ok Hyuk” she put her hands on his arm as a signal to stop him. “how can I help you two?” she offered a smile.

“I’m Kwangmin” Kwangmin spoke and she look at him, shocked.

“K-Kwangmin?” she said, her voice trailed off. Her eyes wetted by her tears that she seems to hold back.

“and I’m Youngmin”

“what do you want here?” Hyuk ask coldly.

“It was nothing, I’m about to leave” Kwangmin hold my hand and pull me to the gate.

“w-wait” she stammered but Kwangmin ignored it and pull her away, leaving me and Hyuk, I guessed he had forgotten about us? His eyes focused on mine.

“had we met before?” he asked. Maybe it’s because my hair colour that used to be blond had turned brunette like Kwangmin’s?

“sort of” I replied.

*end of Youngmin’s pov*

 

*your pov*

He pulled me recklessly until my wrist hurt from his grip, I try to pull it away but he kept his grip firm.

“let me go Kwangmin” I pulled my hand from his grip, he turned facing me.

“since when are you two engaged?” his voice filled with hurt.

“since today” I replied without looking at him.

“why?” he asked shortly. But I still can understand his attention.

“because I was tired waiting for you” I looked at him, being brave “are you an idiot? You kissed me then you left me. What do you take me for?” my tears rolled down my cheeks. It’s exactly what I felt.


“I’m.. sorry” it’s the only reply he managed.

“yeah, like it can fix everything. I’m engaged Kwangmin, please forget me” I said before taking my steps away from him.

“I’ll fix it” he said and walked away before I could take a last glance of him.

I just watch his back facing me. How I’ve missed him. I wish I can turn back the time and said ‘No’ to Hyuk. But I didn’t have the guts in me to spoke those simple words. Maybe it’s my punishment for not being patience on Kwangmin.

“I sincerely still love you Kwangmin”

*end of your pov*

 

I heard it from her own lips. But I’m still being selfish, I couldn’t let you go. Please let me have you for a little longer. Then I promise I will let you go.

I buried my back against the wall and heard her soft sobs before she walked away. I’m so stupid. I let myself believed that she actually said yes to me.

 

*Kwangmin’s pov*

A little voice in my heart said I should let her go. But once I knew she knows what I had done, that I had kissed her and how she felt. My senses kept telling me to keep on chasing after her. I’ll make her mine for sure.

I walked on and on until I came to a familiar person, Hyuk. I thought of ignoring him and kept on walking but he spoke up before I could left.

“she’s mine” he said coldly but his expression showed pieces of shattered heart.

“I know” I replied and waited for his answer.

“but I guess I lost. Huh?” I didn’t quite understand what he meant but he suddenly neared me and waited for my response. What am I supposed to say?

“I don’t know?” my face filled with confusion.

“I give you a choice, give up now or else” he come nearer then before.

“or else what? I’m not sure what you will do to me but, I’m sorry. I’m not giving up on her” I said confidently. I’m not going to let her go now, it’s either now or never. I look up to him who is 2 feet taller than me. Waiting for whatever shall come to me and without realizing it he pushed a knife into my stomach.

“I’m sorry Kwangmin. You already lost when you left her 5 years ago” he look down on me.

“ugh” I choke out and started to feel weak. I fell to the ground. “no, I didn’t lost yet” I try to grab his legs and make a winner out of myself.

“oh yeah? Guess what, I’m marrying her” with that he left.

“NO!” I screamed before I fell unconscious.


 

 

O_O what?? Hyuk stabbed Kwangmin?! ottokhae.. mianhae Kwangmin I'm just making a good story.. BUWAHAHA xD

did you heard Boyfriend's new song? ON and ON! xD

I'm sorry I didn't update in a long time.. honestly..

can I confess here? I feel sad.. I found out the person I like and her gf had been in 1 year relationship.. I could never come between that.. so I left all I had.. he's my eveything ^^ uhuibbuka fillillah.. it means.. I love you in the name of Allah.. that's my god.. I'm sorry I left you.. I told you that's the last thing I can do.. I love you