fantasy1

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter1

 

*Kwang Min’s Pov*

I got out from the teacher’s lounge and let out a sigh, I can’t believe it’s already my senior year, last year I was still goofing around and playing, but this year I got to be serious. I pump my fist in the air.

“Kwang Min fighting!” I shouted determinedly.

Oh! You must be wondering why I’m in the teacher’s lounge right? I’m busy picking up my forms for university! I want to continue my study because I’m sure I have a bright future ahead! The teachers agree as my grade is the best in the school, I’m the top student in the whole school. My curriculum marks are great too.

Enough about grades, ok, I’m heading back to class when I suddenly bumped into someone.

“ouch!”

“mianhaeyo!” I quickly apologize without looking. Ommo! Her glasses fell! I hope I didn’t broke it. I reach down to took it and handed it to her.

I look at her, my time kind of froze, never had I imagine she is this beautiful, and she is the top student too, my enemy, Hyun ~~~ the study queen, with her thick glasses and wavy hair, she’s not too showing but I’m sure she is pretty.

“yah! my glasses!” she suddenly shouted, making me shocked.

“blind girl” I murmured and handed her the glasses.

“I heard that!” she snatch her glasses and give me a kick at my knee making me fall to the ground

“ouch! Yah!” I shouted and she just walk away into the teacher’s lounge.

“pabo” she said as a whisper but I manage to hear it.

I turn around to look at her but she already disappeared.

That girl, she might seem innocent to some people, but to me she’s a real monster, I just sigh heavily and start to walk away. Maybe I’ll just go and see my friends in class before ~~~ or the teacher came.

*end of Pov*

 

Ah, why can’t I act nice and cute in front of him, I always seems like a monster to him, I sigh heavily and walk away.

 

You glance at the teacher, she is your class teacher, Ms. Ji, she looks at you as she spotted you near the door, she smiled at you and ask what she can help you with.

“~~~ how can I help you?” her voice said so sweetly.

“ah~ aniya seongsangnim, just visiting you” you replied.

You were looking at her desk when you spotted a resume with Kwang Min’s name on it, you wonder wildly, Ms. Ji just chuckled.

“Kwang Min said he wants to continue his study” Ms. Ji said suddenly like she had read your mind.

“oh really?” you took the resume in your hand.

“ye, I think by the last day of school by this next three month he will be transferring” Ms. Ji explained further.

 

This last three month, the last day of school. Why is he going so fast? Doesn’t he want to stay for the next year? you kept repeating the words in your head and found yourself completely stunned.

“no more him” I stuttered.

“ye, no more our best student” Ms. Ji continued.

You put down the resume and bowed to Ms. Ji, walking out of the teacher’s lounge.

The bell is about to ring, but you feel like not wanting to go to class, your heart feels as like a mess up thinking about Kwang Min

You walk as fast as you can and see Kwang Min was about to walk into class.

“Jo Kwang Min!!” you shouted at him, he quickly spun to your voice.

“mwo?” he said awkwardly.

“I want to challenge you!”

 


BELIEVE IN LOVE

hey~ Syu here! remember me? haha

so how was the fist chapter?? did you like it? ^^

comment, subscribe, enjoy <3


preview;

are you kidding me? you want to challange me?

yeah! why, are you scared?

of course not! what do you want to challenge me?

about this coming test, if I got higher marks then you, you will do what I said.

huh? why would I do that?

why won't you? are you scared?

yah! ok, a bet it is! but if I win, you will do what I said!

DEAL!