The reason behind

The reason behind

Hebe's pov
Soon, Gui fell asleep. I tucked her in and walked out of her  room. Gui, I'll find out who that person is. I swear. I walked to the girls and they stared at me, as if looking at every one of my movements. I sat on the sofa and asked them, a little pissed.
"What?! Why do you guys keep looking at me like that??"

Selina's pov
As soon as Hebe walked over to us, we kept quiet. She had that look in her eyes that she was planning something. And judging from that look, its nothing good.. She slumped down on the sofa and asked us, grumpily.
 "What?! Why do you guys keep looking at me like that??". Hebe may be nice, but once she's angry, watch out. And when she was in a mood like this, it was best to shut up.
"Umm.. Hebe sweetheart, you look a little scary like that.. Whats wrong? Wanna tell us what you're planning..?" I asked her carefully. She got up from the sofa and looked at us seriously. Oh no.. That look... The last time that happened..

*Flashback*
Gui Gui and us were in the toilet when we heard some girls talking from inside the cubicles.
Girl 1: Hey do you know Gui Gui from 1A?
Girl 2: Oh, what about that b*tch?
Girl 1: She tried to seduce MY Wang Zi!
Girl 2: Oh please... Do you actually think that Wang Zi will fall for her? He's too smart. And Wang Zi's mine. Not yours.
Girl 1: Whatever, she's so b*tchy. And her friends too. They are seriously overprotective of her. Heard that she's gonna go home alone today. Wanna have a "chat" with her?
Girl 2: Why not? I love having "chats" with a little violence.
Both of them walked out of each their cubicles and saw 4 of us there. Right there, Hebe had that same serious expression on. Both the girls looked a little freaked out. But the first girl tried acting brave.
"Good. All the b*tches are here." She said. Gui was nearly in tears. She hated things like this. And Hebe, well... She was furious. She gave an extremely fake smile and said to the girls in a gentle way,
"Can you guys come here please?" Hebe said to the girls. Well, no one could actually walk away from Hebe when she was that gentle. She looked like an angel when she was gentle. The girls took small steps to her. Then, it happened so fast.
Within seconds, a slap could be heard. Hebe had changed from a fake smile to an angry face. She warned them in a low voice.
"You guys better not come near me and my friends anymore or a slap will not be the only thing you get." The girls ran away and Hebe was in that mood for the rest of the day. Well, it was scary.
*End of flashback*

Selina's pov
"I want to find out who the driver was for the car accident." Hebe said, looking serious. Me and Ella weren't surprised. She then walked out to make the arrangements while me and Ella started doing our homework. School was starting in 3 days.

Hebe's pov
I called my friend, who ownes a P.I agency.

*Conversation*
H: Hello?
???: Hi. This is E.P.I. How may I help you?
H: I'm looking for Xiao Gui.
XG: That's me. Hebe, don't you remember my voice? What kind of friend are you?
H: Hehehe sorry... Oh and I need your help.
XG: Sure.
H: I need you to help me find out who caused the accident that made Wang Zi died.
XG: WHAT?! Wang Zi died??! Why didn't any of you tell me? How's Gui?
H: She just cried the whole night. And it only happened yesterday.
XG: I'll help. And I won't accept any charges as i wanna find out too. Meet me tomorrow at 12 p.m at the Japanese restaurant near my office.
H: Thanks Xiao Gui, you're the best. Bye!
XG: Bye.
*End of conversation*

Gui Gui's pov
*Her dream*
Wang Zi was standing in front of me, smiling.
"WANG ZI!! You're alive!" I squealed, and ran towards him. I started hugging him. But surprisingly, the blissful feeling that I always had when I hug him was gone. It felt like a hug between friends. He smiled at me and pushed me away gently.
"Gui, i'm in your dreams. I'm dead. I only appeared in your dream to tell you 2 things. Firstly, I want you to forgive me when you find out the reason I died. Lastly, please get over me. You like someone else now and I can tell. I won't tell you who that person is. Listen to your heart and you'll know who i'm talking about. I'm now your guardian angel. I'll watch over you.." He said and started floating away.
*End of dream*

Gui's pov
I woke up. What Wang Zi said was right.. I will get over him. Today's a new day. I will carry on with my life. He will forever be in my heart, but as a past. I brushed my teeth and changed into a new set of clothes. I walked down the stairs and the girls looked shocked to see me. I smiled and told them the whole story of what Wang Zi said.

Ella's pov
I was so glad Gui decided to move on.. Just then, she said.
"Let's go shopping today. School's starting in 2 days and I wanna buy some clothes." Hebe looked at Selina. Selina looked at me. And I looked at Hebe.
"Umm... Gui, I think Chun would want to see you now. He is worried." Hebe said. Me and Selina looked at each other in relief while Gui pouted.
"We'll go tomorrow, okay?" Selina chirped and Hebe nodded encouragingly. Gui smiled and ran up to change. I glared at Hebe and Selina.
"What??" They asked me curiously. 
"Why couldn't we not go shopping at all??" I asked them, annoyed. These 3 girls are the kind who will shop for 10 hours straight if no one stopped them.. They just looked at me disbelievingly and ignored me. Well, they just said something which I couldn't resist.
"We'll treat you to Chocolate's Heaven."
"DEAL!" I agreed immediately. They sure knew how to make me agree to something... I loved Chocolate. I am obsessed with them. Same for the 3 other girls. Chocolate's Heaven was an extremely well known buffet restaurant with food full of chocolate. Chocolate cakes, hot chocolates, Chocolate fountain, Chocolate eclairé, chocolate sundaes... Any dessert with chocolates, they have it. The only problem why we don't go there often was because the restaurant only lets people with high background in. And you have to reserve seats 5 months before. Soon, Gui was done and we sent her to Chun's place. We dropped her off there and made our way to the Japanese restaurant.

Hebe's pov
We walked in and I saw Xiao Gui. We walked over to him.
"Hey, girls. You guys looked prettier from the last time I saw you!" Xiao Gui said cheerfully. We giggled and we finally got to the main point we were there.
"How's Gui?" Xiao Gui asked me, full of concern/
"She's getting over it." Selina replied, smiling. Xiao Gui heaved a sigh of relief and grinned.
"I knew that she would. Now, what i'm going to tell you next is very shocking. The person who banged Wang Zi down, was a friend of yours." He said seriously. Somehow, I had a sick feeling to my stomach. Selina and Ella had the same, worried expression on their faces.
"Who?" I asked him slowly.
"And I think Gui likes that person." Xiao Gui added in. One thing I hated about him was that he talked too much.. However, when he said that, I had a bad feeling that the person he was talking about was the same person I am thinking of. 
"Just tell me already!!" Ella snapped. She hated being kept in suspense.. 
"Its Aaron."

Hi guys! This is Cherry. I may not be able to update that much now as I have to concentrate on my studies. Anyway, do you guys like this chapter? Oh, and about Risk, I will only be able to update around once in 2 weeks as I have to think of the plot with Claud (the other author of this acc ). Hope that you guys would support Risk. And I will continue this fic too as I already wrote this story a long time ago. I didn't know Selina had a fiancé that time, so I apologise for writing that she likes Jiro in this fic. Please comment! XD

Preview.
"WHAT?!!"
"Do you think Chun knows about this?"
"You don't know what you got yourself into.."
"What a sudden change of mood!"

Updated on 26 March 2011
Next update latest by 31 March.