The reason behind

The reason behind

Selina's pov
"WHAT?!" Me and Ella screamed while Hebe didn't look surprised. We stared at Hebe and she stood up.
"Thanks, Xiao Gui. I owe you one." Hebe said to Xiao Gui, giving him a small smile.
"What are friends for? I got to go now. See you guys next time!" Xiao Gui said, grinning at us. He then left. Once we got back home, Hebe placed the folder of the information in her drawer. She warned all of us not to touch it and then locked the drawer. As expected, she was pissed.

Gui Gui's pov
Hebe and the others drove away and I walked in Chun's house. I had his key. Once I stepped in his house, I only saw Aaron and Chun in the living room. They didn't look too shocked at my sudden change of mood. I guess Ella already told them..
"Where are the others?" I asked them and sat on the sofa beside Aaron.
"In their rooms." Chun answered. "Gui, school is starting in two days. Have you started prepar-"
"Yes, we're going shopping tomorrow, want to come?" I asked him, cutting his line.
"Who does we ref-"
"Sure." Aaron said and cut Chun's line.
"As I was saying-"
"Where are you guys going?" Calvin said, walking down the steps.
"Shopping tomorrow. Want to come?" I asked him.
He shrugged. "Why not?"
"Let me fini-"
"I want to go too!" Jiro said, appearing out of nowhere.
"Let me finish my sentence!!!" Chun exclaimed, furious. "Who are coming?"
"All of you, me, Selina, Hebe," I turned to look at him. "And ELLA" I said in a teasing voice.
"I'm in." Chun said and I wasn't surprised.
"Hey, Gui I want to show you something." Aaron said and pulled me in his room.

Aaron's pov
"Hey, Gui I want to show you something." I told her and pulled her in my room. Once I was in the room, I closed the door and took something out from my closet. I took out a diary and passed it to her.
"What's that?" She asked me curiously.
"Wang Zi's diary. His mother came the other day to pass Chun this diary." I told her and looked at her. She just took it and smiled. To be honest, I was surprised. She didn't show any hints of sadness at all.
"You're weird. " I blurted and cursed silently right after I said that.
"What?!" Gui Gui exclaimed and started tickling. I started laughing and tripped over the bed. As I was holding her to prevent her from tickling me, she fell too. I felt something against my lips.

Gui's pov
He tripped over the leg of the bed and fell. He was holding on to me so I fell too. And I landed.. On his lips. My eyes widened and I pushed myself away. I was blushing madly and Aaron pulled me into a kiss again. I struggled to break free but soon gave up. Slowly, I closed my eyes. I felt so happy..  He broke the kiss.
"Gui, can you be my girlfriend?" He asked me seriously. I nodded and suddenly, the door opened. Both of us looked out and Chun was standing there.
"Woah.. Why are you guys lying on the ground? Anyway, Gui its late. I'll send you home." Chun said and looked at us weirdly.
"Chun, I'll send her." I said and Chun looked at me suspiciously.
"She's my girlfriend now." He said, smiling.

Aaron's pov
Chun glared at me and I wondered why he did that. I shrugged and pulled her to the car. OH NO! I remembered why... Wang Zi... I sighed and started driving. I totally forgot.. that I was the cause of it. I can't take back what I said either.. Love is selfish. I'm sorry Wang Zi. But i'm not letting her go. Once we reached her house, I sent her to the door.
"Bye. All of us will meet at the girls house tomorrow at 8.30. Okay?" Gui told me cheerfully. I smiled and agreed. She can lift anyone's spirit. I then drove home. Quietly, I opened the main door, expecting everyone to be in bed. However, Chun was sitting on the sofa. Only the living room light was on. He glared at me and looked at every single of my movement. I laughed awkwardly and began running up the stairs.
"Come here." I heard an icy cold voice said. I shivered and turned around. Chun was looking at me with blazing cold eyes. I sighed and slumped on the sofa.
"Chun, stop looking at me like that.. I just couldn't help it..." I said looking away from him.

Chun's pov
He was looking away from me when he said that. Aaron is a nice guy and all but he caused Wang Zi... Maybe I should give him a chance.. He did not mean it for the accident anyway..
"Aaron, I'll give you a chance. But if you do anything to her, you will get it from me." I warned him. He started laughing and nodded. We then went to bed.

Gui's pov
I told the girls about Aaron and me being in a relationship. They looked so shocked and they all gave me an extremely fake smile. They also congratulated me.. in a weird way.

Hebe's pov
Things are going to get way complicated now.. Only you can help yourself now, Gui. We then went to bed.

Aaron's pov
*In the morning*
It was 7 in the morning and I woke up already. I called the mall which my family owns to close it for one day for all of us to shop in peace. I washed up and prepared breakfast for them. By 8, all of us were dressed and made our way to their house.

Meanwhile...
Gui's pov
"Hurry up!!" Ella told Selina impatiently as everyone rushed. Stupid alarm.. It rang only at 8 and everyone were rushing. I swiftly ran a comb through my hair and grabbed a pink dress. I wore a headband and applied some makeup. I looked at my watch and smiled. It was only 8:15. I walked to the sofa and sat there. Ella was there too. It took her about 5 minutes? Or maybe even lesser. She was wearing a T-Shirt and a pair of jeans. Hebe then came out of her room at 8:20, wearing a dark blue tube dress. She looked at Ella from head to toe and dragged her in the room.
"No way are you going like this." Hebe said. Within 5 min, Selina, Ella and Hebe walked out at the same time. Ella was wearing a mini black dress with killer heels, while Selina was wearing a silver dress with a belt in the middle. We were just in time when the bell rang. Hebe opened the door and the boys walked in.. wearing tuxedos. I went with Aaron, Hebe went with Calvin. Ella went with Chun, and Selina went with Jiro. We then made our way to Chocolate's Heaven.

Hebe's pov
*In the restaurant*
The waitress brought us to our seats and the boys went to take some food for us and for themselves as well. Ella was fidgeting.
"Hebe.. I want to kill you! Why must you make me wear these stupid heels?!" Ella grumbled and glared at me. I smiled sheepishly at her and the boys came back. Right after we ate, we went to the toilet to change. We all brought separate clothes as the restaurant only allowed gowns/dresses and tuxedos. The girls changed into skirts and T-shirts. Well, only Ella wore pants. The boys changed into something casual as well. I smirked at the girls. This was going to be the start of everything. It was 12 then.

*5 hours later*
Gui Gui's pov
"Let's go to that shop!" Selina squealed and pointed to a boutique.
"NOT AGAIN!!" The boys exclaimed. Their hands were filled with bags. Most shops allowed delivery. But some required hand carry. We ignored the boys and went in to the shop. After about an hour, we walked out with 3 extra bags full of clothes. We went for dinner and then went home as we had to prepare for school tomorrow. The boys sent us back and took around 15 minutes to transfer all the bags from the car to our rooms. Then, they went home.

Aaron/Calvin/Jiro's pov
What scary girls!!

Chun's pov
Told them so...


Hi! This is Cherry! The date was a little boring.. But the next few chapters will be more exciting. ^_^. And the first chapter of Risk came out! Hope that you guys support it! Please comment! XD And Happy April Fool in advance! (=


Updated on: 31st March 2011
Next update: Latest by 9 April