The reason behind

The reason behind

Chun's pov
"Aww... Don't have to be shy..." Ella said, poking my cheeks. That girl could seriously test my patience.. Finally, i couldn't stand it.
"YES! ELLA CHEN I LOVE YOU! ITS BEEN 2 YEARS!-" I got cut by Ella who was pushing me in the car.. Well, i could tell that she was embarrassed as some neighbours stared at us.
*In the car*
Ella's pov
I pulled Chun in his car.
"So would you be my girlfriend?" Chun said impatiently. I couldn't believe my ears.. I have waited for this sentence for 2 years.
"YES!" I screamed and hugged him. He sighed in relief and started laughing. He then started driving.

Normal pov
"Geez... They're late!" Gui Gui said, folding her arms.
"Exactly! Do they have to take that long??! I'm dying to go in!" Hebe said, also feeling extremely irritated. They were all present and were waiting for Chun and Ella.
"Chill, girls... " Jiro said, annoyed by the their whining.  "Aaron, Calvin, comfort your girls..."
"Comfort Selina. She's pissed too." Calvin said and tilted his head to behind me where Selina was sitting
"Serious?" Jiro said and turned around, facing Selina who had an angry face and was folding her arms.
"Relax, baby." Jiro said and gave her his killer smile. Selina soon started smiling. They started talking when suddenly, Selina saw someone.
"Danson...?"

Selina's pov
Why is Danson here?! Danson smirked and said
"Wow.. You got a rich toy there.." He pointed to Jiro.
"I'm not her toy. I'm her fiancee." Jiro said with a serious voice. Danson scoffed and said,
"Kiss then." My eyes widened as Jiro turned me around. Please don't kiss me, Jiro.. I will fall deeper in love with you..
Jiro's pov
Who is he to insult Selina?!! I felt like punching him. However, when he told us to kiss, i wanted to prove him wrong. I did love her. I turned Selina around and crashed my lips on hers.
Selina's pov
My eyes widened. He's... kissing me.. I slowly closed my eyes. We parted and Jiro smirked at Danson.
"Now can you go? We came out for a date, not to deal with people like you. And one more thing," Jiro said and walked to Danson. He suddenly grabbed Danson's collar.
"Don't let me find you insulting my fiancee again. NOW SCRAM!" Jiro shouted at the last words. Danson stormed away and i sighed. "Thanks Jiro."  I said and smiled at him
Jiro's pov
"Thanks Jiro." Selina said, sighing.
"I mean it. I want you to be my girlfriend." I said and looked at her in the eyes. My heart was racing... I wanted her to say yes so badly..
"W-what?" Selina stammered.
"I SAID, I WANT YOU TO-" I started shouting but got cut by Selina who covered my mouth.
"Is that a yes?" I said, smiling. She nodded her head and we heard clapping.  We turned around and saw everyone there.
"Better be nice to her!" Ella warned me and I nodded. She and Chun were holding hands too.
"Ella... you and Chun..." I looked at their hands and said. They nodded and everyone cheered once again. We then went for lunch and decided to split into 2 groups. Gui Gui, Hebe, Aaron and Calvin were in one group while Chun, Ella, Selina and Jiro were in the other group.

Gui and Hebe's side (their pov)
"Gui where do we go first? Hebe said, looking at the map. We started looking but stopped when we heard screams. We looked to the ride beside us and gave a wicked grin to the boys.
"Let's go to that one!" We said together, pointing to the ride beside us. It was a 360 degrees loopng roller coaster. Your legs would also be in the air and it was mega fun. Me and Hebe tried those kind of rides before and it was great.
Calvin's pov
"NO!" Me and Aaron said. That ride was too scary... and high. Aaron was also shaking his head.
"No way." He said. He was equally scared of heights as me.
"You two are cowards." Hebe said and glanced at me and Aaron.
"I'm not a coward! Fine let's go." I said, fuming. Aaron glared at me and the girls pulled us .
Gui/Hebe's pov
Success~!
Hebe's pov
Me and Gui are so evil.. We sat that ride for 5 times as the queue wasn't long. The boys were white with fear while me and Gui loved it. After that, we took the tower of speed. That was a ride which drops down from top to bottom at a rapid speed. It was high too. We took that ride about twice and the boys nearly fainted at the second time they came down from the ride. And then, we started making our way to me and Gui's favourite place.
Gui Gui's pov
"Now let's go to.." I said, looking for a place that me and Hebe loved. The map said it was somewhere near.
"We are going for more rides?!!" Aaron and Calvin shouted, staring at me and Hebe. I ignored them and Hebe nudged me.
"Gui, i know what you're looking for. It's there." Hebe said and pointed to my right. I turned and saw it. The haunted house. We started pulling the boys in.

Aaron/Calvin's pov
NOT THE HAUNTED HOUSE!!!

Hi! This is ceecee. Thanks for the comments! :D And I am planning to make a new fanfic (I'll still continue this.)  Does anyone have any suggestions on who to be in it? (Guilun will definitely be the leads. ^_^) Please comment!

Updated on 14 March 2011
Update latest by 16 March

Preview
"Where's Gui?"
"Should I tell them?"
"Qiu Mama.."
"His heartbeat stopped."