The reason behind

The reason behind

Aaron's pov
While waiting for the lift to go to the ER room which is a level above us, we saw Chun and the others running to us. Hebe started telling him what happened but i just stood there, waiting impatiently for the stupid lift to arrive. I can't imagine how Gui Gui feels.. She must be so upset now. I must be with her now..  These thoughts were running through my mind all the time. Although it took about only 1 minute for the lift to arrive, it felt like an hour to me. Finally, the lift came and we rushed in. When we started running to the ER room, we saw Gui Gui running past us.
"GUI!!" We all shouted and i chased her. She finally stopped at a bench and sat on it, hugging her knees. I sat next to her and somehow, my heart ached. At this moment, I can confirm that i love her. I hugged her and she continued crying. Soon, she fell asleep. The wind was extremely strong. I took out my jacket and put it on her. I took out my phone and told Chun to drive his car to the building near the hospital. As I waited for him, I looked at Gui Gui. I slowly moved closer to her face and kissed her cheeks. Oh no... Immediately after I did that, I felt bad. She just lost someone important and here I am taking advantage of her. Chun finally arrived and I carried her in the car.
Chun's pov
I drove back to Hebe's house while Aaron carried Gui Gui in. He placed her on her bed and a photo of her and and Wang Zi dropped on her bed.
Aaron's pov
 That...that guy... ITS HIM!!! Chun took the photo and placed it in Gui's drawer. I pulled him out of the house and told S.H.E that we were going first. Once we were in Chun's car, I asked him.
"Do you remember the day when I ran in the house, looking extremely scared?"
Chun's pov
I thought for awhile and nodded.

*Flashback*
"Chun, I think I killed someone!!" Aaron said, rushing in the housee.
"What happened?" I asked him, shocked. He sighed and started walking in his room. However, he said,
"She broke up with me." I stood there for awhile and sighed. I did tell him that Ranie was someone like that...
*End of flashback*

Aaron's pov
"Well, what happened was..."

*Flashback*
"Let's break up." Ranie told me coldly.
"Why?!!" I said, raising my voice. I held on her arms and stared at her angrily.
"Because I found Mike." Ranie said and shook her hand free from my grip. She then left me there standing like an idiot. I was so mad. Chun told me a million of times that she was a flirt.. And yet I... I was so pissed that i went on my car and went for a spin. I was speeding madly. Suddenly, a girl walked across the road. I slammed on my brakes but it was too late..
"BOOM!" My car banged someone. It wasn't the girl. It was a boy..
"SHENG YI!!!" The girl screamed and ran to him. I got so frightened that I drove away.
*End of flashback*

 Chun's pov
"SHENG YI?! Did you say Sheng Yi?!!" I asked him, raising my voice. I took a deep breath in and let myself calm down.
"And... He looked like Wang Zi..." Aaron said, in between sobs.
"Wang Zi's real name IS Sheng Yi. Qiu Sheng Yi." I told him. I can't believe it..
"Please, Chun! Don't tell Gui! I don't want her to hate me!" Aaron said, as he looked in my eyes, his face full of tears. I thought about it. Gui Gui was having a hard time facing the fact that Wang Zi died.. If I tell her about this, how would she react?? Reluctantly, I nodded and Aaron gave me a grateful smile. I then drove home.
Gui's pov
I looked up the ceiling. I miss Wang Zi... But now, he's gone. I sighed. He died because of my childishness. And to be honest, I never got rid of this. To be honest, I'm worse than what I was before. I was in sadness for 2 years. I hurt all my family and friends who worried for me. Its time, to stop. I went to bed and slowly drifted off to bed.

*The next morning.*
Gui's pov
I wrote a note to the girls:
Guys, I will revisit all the places that I been to with Wang Zi. I would come home by tonight. Don't worry about me anymore. Give me one more day. I will forget him.
With love, Gui.

I then walked out of the house. I went to the park. I walked to a big, sturdy tree. I looked at the trunk of it. It had our names carved on it. I then took something out of the dent in the trunk. It was a heart shaped jewel.

*Flashback*
Wang Zi pulled me to a big tree in the park. He took a stone from the ground and carved the words, "GuiWang <3" He then took out a jewel from his bag. It was a light purple crystal in the shape of a heart. He took it and placed it in a deep dent in the trunk. He looked at me and smiled. He took my hand and said "Gui, this tree is living for us. That jewel represents our love. No one can break us apart." I was so touched that my eyes began to water. He spent the whole summer break earning money for that crystal. I hugged him and he my hair.
*End of flashback.*

Gui's pov
It was afternoon by then. I went to a restaurant for a snack before getting on a cab. I then went to the special hideout of me and Wang Zi. We called it the firefly's den.

*Flashback*
Wang Zi brought me through a place full of bushes.
"Wang Zi, why are you bringing me here??" I whined as we walked for so long.
"Come on, its worth it." He said and pulled me in an open space. Suddenly, I was surrounded by thousands of fireflys.
"Wow! Fireflies!" I gasped and looked around me. There were millions of it. We then sat down at a bench near there.
"Gui, like it? I wanted it to be special for our first date." Wang Zi said and looked at me nervously.
"Like it? More like I love it!" I squealed and gave him a kiss on the cheeks.
*End of flashback*

Gui's pov
I stayed there till around 5 p.m. I then walked to the place where it happened. The incident that changed my whole life...

*Flashback*
We met at the park. Just as we were walking, we saw a push cart selling balloons. Wang Zi went to the push cart and paid for a balloon. He then picked a stitch balloon holding a heart that says "I love you!". He then smiled foolishly and gave it to me. I loved it! I was staring at it and he suddenly kissed me. There was a strong gush of wind and my balloon drifted away. I panicked but Wang Zi just smiled and said "I'll just buy you another one." He held my hands.
"No! Its there!" I giggled and ran to pick it up. I took it in one hand and looked at Wang Zi. He was pouting.
"What?" I asked.
"You chose the balloon over me. The balloon is more important to you. If I known this would happen, I would have never bought it for you." I looked at him and burst out laughing. My Wang Zi was soo cute! He glared at me and said,
"Wu Ying Jie, how dare you laugh!" He started tickling me and i ran away.
"Ha! Can't catch me now!" I told him, facing him while walking forward.
"Gui! Stop!" He shouted, his face extremely serious.
"NO!" I screamed and stuck out my tongue.
"GUI! CAREFUL!!" Wang Zi shouted. I turned my head back in front and saw a car speeding towards me. I screamed and felt someone push me. Everything happened so fast.. The next thing I knew, Wang Zi lay in front of me in a pool of blood.
"SHENG YI!!" I screamed and ran to him. The car drove away and I called the ambulance.
"Sheng Yi, don't leave me! Hang in there!" I said, sobbing. The ambulance soon arrived and he was sent to the hospital.
*End of flashback*


Gui's pov
I then trooped back home. Just before I opened the door, I wiped the remaining tears away from my face. I walked in the house and saw Hebe, Selina and Ella on the sofa. I gave them a small smile and walked quickly to my room. Once I was inside, I broke down. This will be the last time. The last time I am sad for him. The last time crying for him. The last time loving him.

Hebe's pov
Gui Gui walked in the house. Her eyes were red and puffy. She gave us a small smile before going back into her room. I looked at Ella and Selina worriedly. They looked back at me with the same expression. I felt frustrated. My best friend was feeling so upset and yet I couldn't do anything... We all walked to outside her door. We could hear muffled cries. All of us grew up together. The three of us could tell if she was pretending to be strong. Selina knocked on the door and no one answered. She opened it and we saw Gui Gui under the covers. We knew that she was pretending to be asleep. Ella patted Gui Gui and said.
"If you need to talk, we will be here." Slowly, Gui sat up. She hugged me and started crying.
"Cry all you want, Gui. I'm here. Tomorrow will be a better day." I said, patting her back. Soon, she fell asleep. I tucked her in bed. Ella and Selina already went out to update Chun about Gui's condition. Gui, I promise you. I will find out who caused you to be like this. I swear.

This is ceecee! I'm sorry for not updating on time. I was kind of busy.. Anyway, I think that you guys would be able to guess what happened. Do you think that Gui and Aaron will be able to overcome this obstacle? Anyways, please comment! XD. Oh and by the way, you guys can call me Cherry. =D
Preview
"Wang Zi! You're alive!"
"You will be always in my heart."

Updated on 21 March 2011
Next update is latest by: 27 March