The reason behind

The reason behind

Gui Gui's pov
I looked around the room, wondering where i was. It took me a minute to find out where i was. It was Chun's room. I walked out of the room and smelled the delicious scent of food. I walked to the kitchen and jumped on Chun's back.
"You're awake. Come let's eat dinner." He said.
"Is Aaron and the guys eating?" I asked.
"They ate already." Chun replied and placed a plate of spaghetti in front of me. We ate in silence, which was surprising.
"I forgot to ask you, how did i come back?" I asked him. He told me about what happened and kept quiet again. He wasn't smiling at all.
"Why are you so angry?" I asked stupidly. Chun ge glared at me and said,
"Gui, what did Auntie Qiu say?" He asked. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I forgot about Wang Zi!!! I looked at him, horrified.
"SH*T! I forgot to go see him! I'll go now. I will go home after that. Bye!" I said and made a dash for the door. Suddenly, I heard  him shout,
"NO!" I looked at him,
"WHY?" I can't believe he won't let me see Wang Zi.. He is so unreasonable! Wang Zi almost died!
"No means no. If i keep allowing you to visit him, you would never give this relationship up." Chun ge said firmly.
"I never intended to get over this relationship." I said. "I'm going and nothing can stop me." I stomped to the door and was about to go out when Chun shouted at me.
Chun's pov
"WU YING JIE!" I shouted, irritated. Aaron, Calvin and Jiro rushed out of their rooms immediately.
"What happened?!!" They all asked at the same time. I don't think they ever saw me so flared up.
"Wu Ting Jie, this relationship between you and Wang Zi is not going to have any progress. It has been 2 years and he still had not shown any signs of waking up. He's basically relying on the machine to keep him alive! Auntie Qiu and Uncle Qiu didn't blame you. Why must you blame yourself? Ge is doing whats best for you. So, listen to me and give this relationship up!" I said, glaring at her.
"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! Do you know the feeling of not being able to give up on someone? You never experienced it before, and you would never know how i feel!" She said, tears rolling down her cheeks. She then dashed out of my house. Aaron chased her.
Aaron's pov
I chased her all the way to the park. For a girl, she runs fast. She finally stopped at a bench and broke down.
"You alright?" I asked. She ignored me and continued crying. Somehow, my heart ached to see her like that. After awhile, I brought her home
Gui Gui's pov
We walked to my home in silence. Do I really have to give up on Wang Zi? What Ge said was true... I'm so confused! I pouted.
Aaron's pov
She suddenly pouted and i smiled unknowingly. She was so cute like that!
"Gui, why were you so cold?" I asked her. She sighed and said,
"When i was in my previous school, many boys chased me even though they knew i was with Wang Zi. Wang Zi didn't like it and after that accident happened, more boys started chasing me. I decided to turn cold and only be who i truly am to my close friends. Now, i feel that i can trust you, Calvin and Jiro. So there's no need for me to pretend anymore." She said, smiling at me. I'm no different from those guys..  I feel so guilty.. WAIT. Those guys liked her.. How could i like her... Finally, we reached her home. We bade each other goodbye and she went in.
Once i reached home, Chun asked so much questions that i got so blur. The only question that i understood was "How is she?"
"Chun, stop!" I said, impatiently. He stopped immediately.
"She's okay. I sent her home already. Why don't we all go out somewhere together?" I asked him. Calvin stopped talking on the phone and Jiro immediately looked up from his car magazine he was reading. Chun stared at me disbelievingly.
"Where?" They all asked at the same time.
"The girls will decide." I answered them. They all agreed and we went back to bed.
Gui Gui's pov
Once i reached home, Hebe, Selina and Ella immediately asked me if I was alright. I told them what happened and Hebe looked as if she was going to kill Chun.
"I'm going to kill im tomorrow and I mean it! How could he shout at you like that?!" Hebe said and looked furious. You could actually see fire in her eyes.
"Don't kill him, he said that for me. " I said, laughing at Hebe's cuteness at the same time. I must have done something good in my previous life to have such good friends like her. We all then went to bed.


This is ceecee. I find this chapter boring. Please don't kill me lols. Mainly, this chapter is explaining more about Gui Gui's past. Please comment! =D

updated on: 10 March 2011