The reason behind

The reason behind

* In the morning*
Normal pov
Everyone in Gui's home were still sleeping when the phone rang. Gui Gui stormed over to it and picked it up.
"Who is it?" Gui Gui said grumpily
"Umm... This is Aaron." Gui Gui woke up immediately.
"What is it?" Gui Gui asked.
"Do you guys want to go for a date today? You guys can decide where to go." He said
"Sure! Let's go to the amusement park!" Gui Gui said, excited.
"Oh.. Okay.. Then let's meet at 12 pm at my hou-" Before Aaron could finish, his voice got replaced by Chun's.
"Gui! Ge is sorry for scolding you yesterday." He said.
"Yeah, okay." Gui Gui said, a little pissed off that Aaron couldn't finish. She could hear Aaron hissing at Chun to give the phone back to him.
"As i was saying, let's meet at 12pm at my house." Aaron said.
"Sure!" Gui Gui said happily. They both hanged up.
Gui Gui's pov
I then woke the girls up and told them to prepare. I knew that they would never say no for a day in the amusement park. True enough, they woke up and got prepared. Hebe wore a white tube dress and wore light makeup. Selina wore a light pink dress with a belt. Ella wore a black T-shirt and shorts. I wore a striped yellow tube dress. We then made their way to Chun's house.
Aaron's pov
"I still can't believe you told them to make their way to our house themselves.." Calvin said and glared at me.
"Yeah, dude! Super ungentlemanly!" Jiro added, shaking his head.
"How was I supposed to know?!" I answered back, a little pissed off. Gui Gui must have such a bad impression of me now...
Just then, the door bell rang. Chun opened the door and the girls walked in.

Calvin's pov
Hebe... looked gorgeous! That dress brought out her figure so well. I walked to her and said,
"You look gorgeous!"
Hebe's pov
"You look gorgeous!" Calvin said and i blushed. I accidentally blurted.
"You look hot as well!" Oh-my-gosh. Of all words, why did i use the word 'hot'??? I'm so dumb... I started blushing even more and looked  down to the floor. He suddennly held my hands and we walked out first. My heart was beating so fast..
Calvin's pov
"You look very hot!" These were the words that replayed in my mind over and over again in the car. I remembered how I blushed when she said that and how hard my heart started pounding against my chest when i held her hand. Is this... Love?

Jiro's pov
Selina looked stunning! Her pink dress made her look so elegant.
"You're so pretty!" I said to her. She blushed a little and said,
"You look very charming!" Wow... my heart is beating so fast! I'm so happy! I held her hand and ran out of the house, to my car. We then drove off.
Selina/Jiro's pov
I think i'm falling in love with Jiro/Selina!

Aaron's pov
Wow... Is that Gui Gui?! She look so adorable in that dress! Oh no i think i like her.. Is that good or bad...? But she has a boyfriend...
"You look adorable." I said to her. She gave me a sweet smile.
" Thanks! You look handsome as well!" She said.
"Let's go then!" I said and started walking.
Gui Gui's pov
By the time we got to the car, i was fuming! He is so ungentlemanly! He didn't hold my hand, nor helped me open the car door! I sighed and he started driving to the amusement park.

Chun's pov
All the rest were already out. I stared at Ella and said,
"You sure dress differently from the other girls.." Ella rolled her eyes and said,
"At least its comfortable." I grinned at her and grabbed her hands. We then locked the door and started walking to my car.
"Thats what i love about you. You're always so comfortable to talk to. If i was your boyfriend, I would be so lucky-" I then realised I was saying this out loud.. Geez... I kept this secret for 2 years already. How could I have just blurted it out?? I started blushing.
Ella's pov
I stared at him, wide-eyed. I noticed he was blushing. He's making it hard for me... I had a crush on him for 2 years already...
"Let's go." Chun said and started walking.
"Was that a confession?" I asked him. He stopped abruptly in his tracks and blushed again.
"N..No! It wasn't!" He stammered. I grinned cheekily and poked his cheeks.
"Aww... Don't have to be shy..." I said, still poking his cheeks. He then said something shocking to me.

Hi! I may be busy for the next few days and can only update during the March holidays. I promise I'll update daily during the holidays! Sorry!

Preview
"YES! I LOVE YOU!"
"I see, you have another toy again."
"Kiss then."
"I'm her fiancee."

Updated on: 10 March 2011
Next update
14 March (latest)