The reason behind

The reason behind

Aaron/Calvin's pov
NOT THE HAUNTED HOUSE!!!
"NO!!" We shouted at the same time.

Gui's pov
"NO!!" Aaron and Calvin shouted. I looked at Hebe and she rolled her eyes. I grinned and we shouted at the same time
"You have no choice." Me and Hebe began pulling them in.

Meanwhile, at Selina/Ella's side..
"I want that bear!" Selina squealed, pointing to the huge bear in front of her. Jiro looked at the stall. It was a dart stall and you had to hit 5 bullseye in a row to get the bear. He shot it easily and won the bear for Selina. Selina kissed him on the cheek and giggled. Ella and Chun were buying ice creams, lollipops, candy floss, drinks, hamburgers and anything they could find. The food at the amusement park were delicious.

Back to Gui Gui/Hebe's side
*In the haunted house.*
Normal pov
It was finally their turn..
"WOOOOOOOOOOO" A ghost suddenly popped out in front of them. Screams were heard. They were not from Gui Gui, nor from Hebe. It was from Aaron and Calvin.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" They screamed and ran to the exit. However, they got blocked by a vampire.
"BOO!" It shouted.
"AHHHHHHHHH" Aaron and Calvin screamed again, wanting to run. Finally, Calvin couldn't stand it and he boxed the vampire.
"Ow.." The vampire said as it landed on the floor. Both of the boys ignored the vampire on the floor and raced to the exit. Meanwhile, Gui Gui and Hebe, who saw this side were nearly in tears. They were hilarious!!  The girls chased the boys and got out of the haunted house.
Gui's pov
Both of us chased them out of the haunted house after Calvin punched the vampire. We were laughing so hard.. Those 2 were cowards! By then, it was evening. We lined up for the ferris wheel, knowing that the boys were scared of heights. Me and Aaron took the first cart, while Hebe and Calvin took the second cart. I was admiring the view from the top when suddenly, the wheel jerked. I almost fell, but Aaron saved me.When i looked up, our faces were only an inch away. I saw him moving closer to me. Surprisingly, I closed my eyes. Just then, my phone rang. I looked away immediately, blushing. I answered the phone while walking out of the cart as it reached.
Hebe's pov
We were sitting in silence when I saw something interesting.
"Look!" Me and Calvin said at the same time. He looked to me and i looked to him. And then, our lips touched each other. My eyes widened but soon closed. Suddenly, the wheel jerked and we broke our kiss. I looked down at Aaron and Gui Gui. They were almost kissing! I squealed and nudged Calvin to see. He grinned too. Suddenly, Calvin held me by the shoulders and looked deeply in my eyes.
"Hebe, will you be my girlfriend? I promise you that i would not flirt with any other girls and will change my player ways." He said. I nodded and hugged him. Finally, we reached. I got off the cart and noticed Aaron standing alone.
"Where's Gui?" I asked. Aaron shrugged and said,
"She just ran off." Oh no... I have a bad feeling... Suddenly, my phone rang.
*Conversation* (Hebe as H and Gui Gui for GG)
H: Hello?
GG: Hebe... (Crying.)
H: What happened?? (worried)
GG: I got a call from Qiu ma ma asking me to go to the hospital.. Hebe, I'm scared!
H: Ok we're coming over.
*End of conversation*
"Hurry, lets go to the hospital." I said and started running. Aaron and Calvin followed. Calvin passed me the car keys and I started driving to the hospital. Suddenly, my phone rang. I placed it on the loudspeaker. It was Chun.
*Conversation*
C: Where do we go for dinn- (Got cut by Hebe)
H: Gui's at Wang Zi's hospital. Go there now. (Hanged up)
*End of conversation*
We reached the hospital and we ran to Wang Zi's ward. It was empty.
Calvin's pov
"Umm... Baby, did you play a prank on us? Hahahhhaahahahah! You're so funny!" I said and continued fake laughing. She glared at me and i shut up immediately. Just then, a nurse came in.
"Where's that guy?" Hebe asked and pointed to Wang Zi's bed.
"Oh.. Are you talking about Mr Qiu? He died awhile ago. His heartbeat stopped and was sent to the ER. Poor boy, he was so young too!" The nurse said, shaking her head. I looked at Hebe and could tell she was panicking. She then started running while me and Aaron chased her.
Gui Gui's pov
I ran straight to the ER and saw Qiu mama there.
"How's Wang Zi?" I asked as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"He's-" Qiu mama began but stopped when Wang Zi was pushed out. A white cloth covered him.
"He died. I'm sorry we tried our best." The doctor said. Qiu mama and Qiu papa broke down. I slammed my back on the wall and slid down. I hugged my knees and cried. Wang Zi... You lied... You promised to marry me... Please tell me this is a joke. Suddenly, i felt Qiu mama hugging me.
"Gui Gui.. Bu yao ku*... Its not your fault.. Wang Zi will live in ease now. He won't suffer anymore.." Qiu mama said between tears. I stood up and gently pushed her away.
"Qiu mama, you shouldn't hug the person who killed your son." I said, shaking my head. I then ran out of the hospital, running past Hebe, Chun and the others.
"GUI!" I heard them vaguely shout.

*bu yao ku= don't cry


Hi! Well, the name of the new fanfic is most probably called Risk. Its a fanfic made by me and my other friend who is the other author of this acc. It will have taiwanese and korean celebrities. The korean celebrities have not been selected, but i selected the taiwanese celebrities aready. They are Gui Gui, Aaron (GUILUN <3), Hu Die, Xiao Zhu, Xiao Gui, Danson and Genie. It will be a horror fanfic, as both of us are trying to test our limits. Hope that you guys will support it! I will definitely continue this story. Please comment! By the way, anybody here likes Zhudie? :D

Preview
"Guys, i killed someone!"
"Let's break up."
"BOOM!"
"Sheng Yi?!! Are you sure?!

Updated on 16 March 2011
Next update: Latest 19 March