The reason behind

The reason behind

-6 Months later-
Normal pov
The holiday break was coming. Everyone's relationship were going extremely well. Especially Gui and Aaron. They were now seen together all the time in school. The whole school knew of their relationship and they were the most admired couple. Gui, Hebe, Selina, Ella, Aaron, Calvin, Chun and Jiro all lived in the same house now. They bought a mansion that was huge. As expected, it took around a month for them to shift all their things over.

Gui's pov
We were all seated in class, taking down notes that Miss Miranda were saying. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1, 0.
The bell rang and everyone started cheering. I was no exception. The end of the year holidays were here. Aaron walked to my seat and gave me a sweet smile.
"Hey, Gui I want to bring you on a date." Aaron said to me, smiling charmingly.
"Now?" I asked him and he nodded.
"Sure!" I smiled and told Hebe that we were going off first.

Hebe's pov
After Aaron left, Calvin held my hands and we started walking home.

Aaron's pov
Over the months, I had always felt guilty of not telling her the truth. Am I being too selfish? But if no one tells.. She wouldn't know. I'm sorry, Gui. Forgive me when you find out.. I brought her to a mountain. We started climbing.
"Aaron Yan!! This is your date?!" Gui exclaimed, panting while we were walking up.
"Aww...Come on! A little longer!" I encouraged her and held her hands. In 5 minutes, we were on the top of the mountain. I covered her eyes and pulled her towards a clearing behind some bushes. Once we were there, I removed my hands and heard her gasp.

Gui's pov
When Aaron removed his hands, I gasped at the spectacular sight in front of me. Flowers bloomed everywhere and were in different shade of colours. Roses, daffodils, lavenders, hibiscus, orchids.. They blended so well with each other. I slowly walked in it and smelt the wonderful aroma of jasmine flowers. Aaron held my hands and we sat down on the grass patch. He took some things out of his bag. It were lunch boxes. There were around 5 boxes filled with different fruits in each of them. However, one of them caught my attention.
"Strawberries!!" I squealed and reached out to eat one. Aaron smacked my hand gently and shook his heads.
"You don't get to eat this for free. I want something in exchange." I got mad and folded my arms.
"What kind of boyfriend are you?!" I asked him grumpily.
"A sweet and caring one. I will let you eat all these foods. All I want is this." He pointed to his lips and I blushed. I briskly gave him a peck on the lips and snatched the strawberries away from him. He giggled and watched me eat the strawberries. I could not resist.. The strawberries looked so ripe and sweet.

Soon, it was evening.
"Aaron, its getting late. Let's go home." I said and stood up. Aaron pulled me down.
"Wait for awhile longer." He pleaded, giving me puppy eyes. I giggled and pinched his cheeks.
"You're soo cute." I said, laughing. Suddenly, I understood why he wanted me to stay a little longer- To catch the sunset.
It was gorgeous.. I got so engrossed in it that i didn't notice Aaron putting on a necklace on my neck. Once I did, I looked up at Aaron in surprise. It was carved 'Guilun'.
"Don't ever take that necklace off. That necklace represents our relationship and how much I love you." Aaron said to me seriously. I nodded and we began walking down the mountain.

Aaron's pov
"Aaron, I told you we should have went home earlier!" Gui whined as we began finding our way down the mountain. Suddenly, we heard a sound, extremely disturbing.
"Woooooo.." The sound sounded faint, but both me and Gui freaked out.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" We screamed and I grabbed her hand, running away. I did not know where to go. But we just ran and ran. And suddenly, we got out of the mountain. We looked around us and grinned when it was the carpark. We got in it immediately and drove home. Once we reached home, we dared not look up as two icy- cold glares were directed to us. Or more specifically, at me. Well, I couldn't blame them, it was already eleven and I did promised them to be back by eight..

Hebe's pov
I paced around the house, looking at my watch. It was already ten! Where in the world are they??! Aaron Yan, you are so going to be dead when you come back.

Chun's pov
Aaron Yan... I could feel anger boiling inside me. I sat on the sofa and looked at the clock. It was already eleven. Hebe was seated on the sofa too. Seated in between us were Ella and Calvin who were trying to calm us down.
Suddenly, the door opened and Aaron and Gui walked in. I gave him a cold stare while Hebe was giving him an icy-cold glare.
"Where, in the world, have you two been?" Hebe said slowly, still glaring at Aaron.
"Have it ever occured to you that your brother and friends might be worrying for you??" I directed this sentence to Gui, staring at her.
"Sorry.. We saw a ghost there and ran all the way down." Gui said. I sighed and everyone started going to bed.

*In the morning*
Gui's pov
When I woke up, only Chun, Ella and Aaron were awake. Breakfast were already ready and we began eating first.
"Shall we go to the museum later?" I asked Aaron. We had to do a project which involved going to the museum to observe and take down notes of some historical works. Well, I wanted to finish it as soon as possible. For the holidays, we had two projects including this one. The other one was a project which involved going to an art gallery.
"I'm ok with that." Aaron replied and I smiled. Hebe and Calvin could go to the art gallery as they were more of the artistic type. And then we could just copy each other's work and we're done with the projects. Once me and Aaron were done with breakfast, we changed and he started driving to the museum.
-1 Hour later-
I stood there impatiently, scribbling down the descriptions of the antique vase and walked briskly to the next, copying it down. That was all what me and Aaron had been doing for the past hour. 30 minutes later, we stormed to a seat and sat down.
"Stupid project." Aaron grumbled and stretched out his aching hands.
"Yeah!" I agreed with him grumpily and we rested for five minutes.
"Come on, let's continue. We are left with very little items. Maybe.. Half the museum?" Aaron tried cracking a joke, failing terribly. I started laughing and poked his cheeks.
"Nice try, Aaron. I was laughing at your cuteness." I said and we went to copy down more descriptions of the items. In another hour, we were done.

Hebe's pov
Once me and Calvin were ready, we started heading to the art museum. I loved art pieces. Once we reached, I admired the gorgeous paintings. I copied down notes and went to the next art piece. In an hour, I was done with nearly half of all the works. I was expecting Calvin to already have copied the other half. But when I got to him, I saw that he had copied notes on one art piece.
"Calvin Chen.." I gritted my teeth and he did not look up. I stormed over to him, and to my complete horror, I found that he was asleep! How could that guy fall asleep while standing?! I hit his head hard and he looked up immediately.

Calvin's pov
Someone suddenly whacked me hard on the head and I immediately looked up, wanting to hit that person. However, it was Hebe. Oh no.. My baby don't look too happy...

-1 Hour later-
Wow.. Hebe can sure copy fast. She copied almost all the notes in two hours. Once she finished, she glared at me and pulled me by the ear out of the museum.
"Ow...Hebe stop it!" I cried, pitying my poor ear. She suddenly let go and glared at me. I sighed.
"Hebe, you should know that I don't like museums..." I said, pouting. She sighed and I kissed her on the cheeks.
"Come on, I'll bring you to eat ice cream as a reward, okay?" I said, grinning at her. She finally smiled and relented.

Aaron's pov
Me and Gui went to the ice cream shop.
"I want-"
"Strawberry ice cream." I finished her sentence and she smiled sweetly at me. I called for the waiter and ordered a strawberry ice cream and a vanilla one. The ringing of the bell could be heard. I knew that it would be just two other customers but I turned to look. Surprisingly, it was Calvin and Hebe.

Gui's pov
"Hebe, over here." I called her and she smiled once she saw me. She and Calvin ordered an ice cream each and she began telling me what Calvin did. Me and Aaron started laughing so hard. Once we were finished, we went home.

*At home*
"I'm so tired.." Calvin and Hebe said at the same time and slumped on the sofa. She whacked him with the cushion.
"What are you complaining about when I was the one copying most of the notes?" Hebe asked him and Calvin wrapped his arms around her. She blushed a little and shook him off after awhile.
"Come on, we need to copy Gui's work." Hebe said and went upstairs to grab some paper and pen. Me, Aaron and Calvin were seated and Hebe walked back down. I passed her our notes.
"Wait, I left mine in the drawer." Hebe said. She sighed and was about to get up from her seat but I got up first.
"I'll get it. Its in the drawer of your study desk right?" I asked her. She nodded.
"Its in a brown folder." She added in. I walked to her room and opened her drawer. There were two brown folders. I shrugged and chose one of them. I checked the notes inside to see if it was the correct one. However, the information inside.. was about Wang Zi. I started reading it and tears started sliding down my cheeks. Hebe suddenly barged in the room and looked at what I was holding. She gasped and I looked at her filled with hatred.

Hebe's pov
Gui started walking to my room and took a long time. Suddenly, I remembered something. The information about Wang Zi's accident was also in a brown folder. I cursed at my stupidity and started making my way to my room. Please...Do not read it, Gui... Once I opened the door, I found Gui looking at me with hatred. She held up the folder, her voice trembling.
"Is..th..this true?" She asked, with tears spilling out of her eyes.


This is Cherry! Aww.. Poor Gui Gui. What do you think she will do to Aaron? Will her and Hebe's friendship end? Read on to find out! And please comment too! XD

Updated on 3 April 2011
Next update latest by 9 April 2011

Preview
"I hate you!!"
"We're over."
"I can't trust anyone now."
"What's the point of living?"