The reason behind

The reason behind

Normal's pov
Hebe and Gui Gui walked in the classroom.
"Hi! I am Hebe. I hope that I will be able to get along with all of you well!" She said and smiled sweetly, making nearly all the boys melt. I on the other hand, was more intrested in Gui Gui's introduction. However what she did surprised me.
"Ms Miranda, where do we sit?" Gui Gui asked and didn't bother to even make an introduction. Ms Miranda got surprised at first but scanned around the room for extra seats. Oh no... There's an empty seat beside Calvin and one beside me..
"Hebe, you sit next to Calvin, and Ying Jie, sit next to Aaron. Aaron, Calvin, please raise your hands" Ms Miranda said, looking at us.
"Thanks Ms Miranda, but we know them. And call me Gui Gui." Gui Gui said politely to the teacher. I was surprised she even knew how to be polite...
The class burst into laughter upon hearing the name "Gui Gui" but soon stopped as Gui Gui gave them a cold stare. She placed her things next to me.
Aaron's pov
Wow... first time i'm sitting next to a cold girl... This is.. interesting... But no matter what, i had to tell her my rules. I didn't like noise and anything like copying my work. But before i could speak, Gui Gui said..
"Number 1, Don't talk to me unnecessarily. 2, Don't touch me. And lastly, don't copy my work. Understood?" Gui Gui said, looking at me straight in the eyes. I looked at her disbelieving what i just heard.
"Whatever." I said, cooly. Inside, i was fuming. i-cannot-believe-she-said-that-to-Aaron-Yan! I brushed that thought away and continued with lesson.
Lesson continued for about 30 min when Ms Miranda said,
"Class,free time for 30 min, I need to do something." The class broke into chatters and noise filled the room. Suddenly, someone's phone rang. It was Gui Gui's. She walked out of the class to answer the call. I could see her getting worried. Out of curiousity, (and also because i need to go to the toilet), but mainly because of curiousity, i followed her. Suddenly, someone pulled me back.
Hebe's pov
I saw Aaron preparing to chase her and i pulled him back. I had a feeling that it was Auntie Qiu as no one else except for me, Selina, Ella and Chun got her number. And Auntie Qiu, of course. I shook my head at Aaron and said,
"Leave her alone." I saw that he was fidgiting and he said something which embarrassed me.
"Umm... actually, i need to go to the toilet..." He said, and I blushed in embarrassment.
"S..Sorry..." I stammered and walked briskly back to my seat. I immediately hid my face in my arms and mumbled while blushing furiously "Oh my gosh! That was so embarrassing..." I heard Calvin laugh and i glared at him. He gulped and said
"What were we talking about just now?" He asked and we continued chatting.
Aaron's pov
I came out of the toilet feeling relaxed. I started to find Gui Gui but could not find her. I began to get annoyed when i suddenly thought. Why do i care about her so much? She's just another ordinary girl. I slowly walked back to the class, unconsciously looking for Gui Gui on my way back.
Gui Gui's pov
I saw the caller ID and it said "Qiu ma ma".
i walked briskly out of the door and answered the phone.
(I'll use Gui Gui for GG and Qiu ma ma for QM).
GG: What happened?
QM: Gui, Sheng Yi's heartbeat stopped for awhile just now. He's okay now. Don't get too upset ok? *QM sounded like she just cried..*
GG: Qiu ma ma, im okay,' I said, biting my lips to stop tears from spilling.
GG: I have to go now, Bye Qiu ma ma.
I said and heard her say bye before closing my phone. Tears began rolling down my cheeks.
Wang Zi... I miss you..

Hi! This is ceecee. Please comment. (And thanks to those who commented too. ^_^)

Preview
"Can you let me hug you?"
"He crashed his lips on hers."
"I love you, Gui."
"I love you too."
8 March 2011
(Will update latest by 10 March)