The reason behind

The reason behind

Aaron's pov
*At home*
"Aaron, hurry! We're going to be late!" Calvin shouted. "Alright, alright! I'm done.. You just want to see your girlfriends, you stupid player!" I muttered.
"Nope! Not today. Today we're going to see Chun's sister. Hope she's hot..." Calvin said and started drooling. Chun smacked him on the head, hard.
"DON'T YOU DARE HIT ON MY SISTER, YOU FLIRT!" Chun shouted glaring at him.
"Geez, it was just a casual remark.. And you didn't have to hit that hard..." Calvin said rubbing the place where Chun hit. Chun then sighed and said.
"You guys won't attract her attention at all. I'll be surprised if she even introduce herself to you willingly.." Hmm... looks like she's going to be a cold girl.
"Sh*t we're late. Lets go" Chun said and he started the car.

*At school*
We headed to the reserved area in the student's lounge which were specially for me and my friends. Reason? Simple. We're rich. Just then, 4 girls appeared in front of us.

Gui  Gui's pov
I walked in the students lounge with my 3 best friends and went to the reserved area. There, i spotted Chun.
"Hi, Gui!" Chun said, smiling at me. I badly wanted to hug him and told him that i missed him but i had to act cold...  I don't want all the guys in the school to start chasing me like in my previous school.. I nodded my head and said
"Hi Ge." Just then, Selina tilted her head to the side.
"Who are these 3 hunks?" She asked.
" Let me introduce you to-" Chun began but got cut by a guy with brownish-gold hair
"HI! I am Jiro. Nice to meet you guys!" That Jiro guy said.
"I'm Calvin." A guy with hair full of gel said.
"Aaron." The quietest guy in the group said.
"I'm Hebe." "Selina." "Ella." Three of them introduced themselves. I gave the 3 other guys who introduced themselves a cold stare. And then, i looked away. Suddenly, I could feel Hebe nudging me. I sighed silenly  and said. "Gui Gui."

Aaron's pov
Wow... That girl is.. Cold. But somehow through her eyes, I could see sadness and fear. I wonder why.. Awkwardness filled the area and that Gui girl took a magazine and started reading it.
"Gui, what class are you in?" Chun asked.
"101. Same as Hebe." Gui replied, looking up from the magazine.
"What class are you guys in then?" Jiro said, looking at Selina and Ella.
"203" Both of them said at the same time.
"Cool! Hebe and Gui are in our class while Selina and Ella are in Chun and Jiro's class." Calvin said, flashing them a smile.
"Oh." Gui Gui said and continue reading her magazine. That is one, cold girl.. Somehow, i want to know her more.. I want to know the reason behind her cold face. Call me nosy but if i want to find out, I Will. Just then, the bell rang and we started going to our respective classes.

Normal pov
"Class, let's welcome 2 new transfer students. Wu Ying Jie and Tien Fu Zhen" Ms Miranda, our teacher said.


Hi! This is my first fanfic and i hope that you guys would like it! Please comment =D
6 March 2011
Next update: 8 March (latest)