Interview

Exo - K, Saranghaja!

 

 

 

D.O ‘s POV

I stood still for a moment. I could hear my heart bouncing faster inside my chest. I could feel sweat trailing along my cheek. Another door bell snapped me back. I gained all my strength, tried not to stutter “I’m coming!!” Reaching the door knob, I cleared my throat and opened the door.

“Hello! You’re D.O right?” A woman greeted me warmly with a smile. “Sorry for visit you guys at this early”. She came with 2 guys: one with a camera, one carries big bag and paper (her assistant I guess).

I smiled back, tried to act surprised   “Hello! Welcome, you are from….?”

“Oh, we’re from Widenet Magazine. I called your manager yesterday about this. You’re not informed?” She raised her eyebrows, then her lips formed into a smirk “So I guess it’s a surprise for you guys then!”

“It is, actually.” I mumbled. “Come in, I will call out the members.”

I opened wide the door to let them in. “Can I get you something to drink?” I walked to the kitchen. “Water is fine, thanks” she said, looking around to find the boys.

“As I said before, we’re here to explore your dorm life. Well our readers would love to know how 6 flower boys live together.” She started as I handed her a glass of water. “Shall we start with a tour?” She winked at me.

Figure out something Kyungsoo!

“What?” her voice was full of curiosity.

Damn, did I just say it out loud? I immediately looked up and smiled awkwardly

“Why don’t I show you how we keep our shoes in closet first?”

Great, like that’s the most interesting thing in your life. She was frozen for a second, surprise was all over her face.

 “Bed room will come up next with all of us guiding. We kind of have private-space-permission-rule, you know”. That’s all I could think for an excuse, hoping Suho gathered the boys soon enough. I couldn’t handle this any longer. Luckily, she fell for it and giggled a little bit “Ok, up to you!”

Suho’s POV

When we entered the living room, it’s empty. That’s weird! How long have I been away?? Chanyeol and Baekhyun joined us cheerfully.

 “I’m ready for the interview!!” Chanyeol hollered out loud after checking his image again with his phone. I poked my head to the hallway and saw D.O talking to three people with my shoes on his hand. What the hell was he doing?

 I cleared my throat “Er..uhm, hello there”.

They all turned to my direction. D.O put my shoes back to the closet, quickly ran toward my side.

“Hyung, thank god. What took you so long?” he whispered. I gave him an apologetic smile and a good-job pat before greeting our guests.

“Good morning. I see you having good time with our Umma.” I said, earning everyone’s laughter and a grin from D.O.

“Sorry for your waiting, we have bathroom war every morning.” I pointed to 4 boys standing behind me.

The interview went better than I expected. Some questions were a little private like how we classified our underwear or some rumor about us having bath and sleep together, even having a girlfriend. Seriously, did you guys think we have time for a relationship? Except for that, every question seemed normal. The interviewer was pretty kind, she also asked us for autograph after the interview ended. I guessed she’s a fan ^^. We had really good time actually. Chanyeol and Baekhyun did the funny-atmosphere-maker job very well. Maknaes stayed quiet and shy as usual. Manager hyung would be very proud of me for handling the situation this good.

 I sighed in relief when she closed her notebook and announced the interview was finished. We all clapped hands cheerfully, bowing politely “Thank you for working hard”.

She smiled warmly “You guys did a great job!” gathering her stuff on the table. Suddenly she looked up “Ah, I have one more question, for Suho actually.”

She tilted her head “How can you- well what can I say – uhmm control your members as a leader? Do you have a method or something?”

Did I? I didn’t think I have one. They’re noisy and stubborn and selfish sometimes but they’re my brothers, we always figured out how to live and work together in peace. I leaned back a bit, thinking about our brotherhood.

“To be honest, I don’t..”

“Fried chicken and ice cream!!”           

“WHAT?” everyone turned toward the voice’s direction which belonged to our beloved almost-maknae Kai.

Kai looked shocked himself “What?”

 I laser glared him, couldn’t believe what just happened 5 seconds ago.

“Sorry, we’re discussing what we’ll have for breakfast” D.O suddenly stood up and bowed, not forget to give a smack on Kai’s head “You don’t need to say that out loud Kai!”

D.O, from now on you’re my hero.

“Sorry” Kai mumbled, keeping his head down.

“Oh, our fault!” she looked over the clock hanging on the wall above us “We shouldn’t keep you guys occupied that long”. She got up and gave us a thumb up “You guys are the best. Keep working hard, ok? Hwaiting!!”

We’re all surprised at the gesture and encouragement but also feel touched. Definitely a fan! We showed them to the door, saying goodbye and thank you. As I closed the door, I felt my phone buzz in pocket. It’s manager hyung.

 “Hello, hyung”

“Suho ah, I’m coming up. Is everything okay?” he asked worriedly

“Perfect, hyung. We just sent them out a minute ago” I said happily.

“Oh, okay, maybe I can catch up with them at the basement if I’m lucky. See you, kids.” He hung up quickly.

I heard noises coming from the living room again. Right, we have our own issue to solve.