Confession

Exo - K, Saranghaja!

A.N/ FYI, it's still Sehun's POV.

-----------------------

I grabbed my jacket and slammed the door behind my back. I almost bumped into D.O who was coming out from the bathroom. I heard him shouted “Yah, where are you going at…” and I’m out of the dorm. I couldn’t wait until Sunday. I had to see him now. Even though he already said those things to my hyungs, I wanted to hear them directly from him myself.

I began to run fast when I hit the street. I called him several time but got no answer. What the hell was he doing? I grinded my teeth with a screeching noise out of anger. Within 5 minutes, I was outside the Moon shop. He was cleaning the floor with a headphone and humming along with the melody. I pushed open the door, made him turn back and look at me surprisingly. I pointed the counter and mouthed “Over there”. He took a scan around the shop and quickly walked toward where I was standing.

He smiled brightly, took out his head phone

“Sehun ah, what are you doing here? Didn’t your members already buy you bubble tea?”

Don’t fool me with that smile, please.

“I’m not here for bubble tea.” I bit my lip “Can I talk to you in the bathroom?”

His brows met in confusion “What’s wrong? Why…”

“Just for a minute hyung!” I snapped

Then I turned around and headed to the bathroom. When I reached the door handle, I looked over my shoulder to see him was dazed in his own thought. He met my eyes and said out loud.

“I’m gonna clean the bathroom floor noona.”

“Okay!” Nina noona shouted back from the kitchen.

I stepped inside and waited. He came in with a swob in his hand. I locked the door, made sure no one could disturb our little conversation.

He broke the awkward silence

“You’re acting weird Sehun ah and it’s scaring me.”

I inhaled a long breath to gain all of my courage

“I’ll say what’s on my mind now. Please don’t say anything until I finish, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Well, first of all you should know that I’m not a guy that was easily attracted to somebody. But I learnt all my way to fall for a special one since the first day we met. I was very scared because it would affect my career, even my group. I tried to stop myself for going too far with this feeling but before I knew it, I couldn’t get out of it.”

I paused a second to catch my breath before continued.

“It was you that made my heartbeat racing like hell. It was you that gave my stomach a knot whenever you didn’t reply or pick up your damn phone. It was you that my head could only picture. It was you, Luhan, that made me fall hard everyday.”

“I..I don’t…” his cheek was now in slight pink color.

I put my index finger against my lips “I’m not finished.”

He mumbled “sorry” and stepped back until his back hit the sink. I let out a sigh at the thought of the next part I was gonna say.

“I know you don’t feel the same way and I could say it hurt me bad. But still, I don’t want to hold back all of this any more so here I am, confess to you like an idiot, ready to be rejected. I just hope we can get it over with and still be friend.”

I felt bitter at the top of my tongue when the word “friend” came out of my mouth. It’s a lot harder than I thought.

“Are you done?” He tilted his head and asked me calmly.

I nodded slightly, kept my head down. I couldn’t look at his perfect face right now, it would make me cry.

“First of all, you should know this is the first time someone confessed to me in such a romantic place.” he teased with a serious tone.

I made a quick scan the bathroom and blushing. I should have waited until Sunday.

“And where did you get the idea about how I was thinking of you?”

“My hyungs told me.” I mumbled

“Oh, since when they knew me so well?” he raised his voice, clearly a bit shocked.

“Hyung, please stop playing around.” I groaned “You talked to them earlier this afternoon.”

“I didn’t talk to them. I didn’t even meet them yet.”

“But you knew they came and bought me a drink”

“Minseok told me.”

“Minseok….ohh…” my jaw dropped.

He crossed his arms, still leaned on the sink.

 “He also told me that your members asked him some kind of strange questions. You guys are doing member’s ranking or what?”

“No, not that.” I couldn’t help but chuckled “They must have mistaken Minseok hyung for you.”

“Care to explain more?” he arched his brow

I my lips, it became a habit when I was nervous.

“I told them about my feeling and they wanted to help.”

“So you asked them to…” he pointed his finger, mentioned the previous incident.

I waved off my hand “No, no I didn’t. I was a little too much grumpy lately because you ignored me so I guess they came to see if I still had chance with you.”

He straightened his back and began to move toward me. I could feel my heart bounce louder inside my chest. He bended down a little to grasp both of my hands and gazed fondly at me.

“Of course you still have chance.” he whispered

My eyes popped open in disbelief.

“Di...did you just say…” I was lost of word.

He nodded and stepped closer, his hands was around my neck as he hugged me.

“I like you too”

It took me like forever to comprehend what just happened. Was I dreaming? If I was, then I didn’t want to wake up. I pulled away and earned a pout from him.

“Could you say it again?” I gripped both his shoulders.

He was blushing hard, refused to say those words again. We were frozen in that position for a second before he hit me on the shoulder.

“You evil! Fine, I like you too. Happy now?” his sulking voice was definitely the cutest thing I ever heard.

I didn’t answer his question. Instead, I closed the gap between us and sealed our lips together. I was in heaven. He kissed me back, gentle and sweet. It only happened in five seconds when I felt him smiling between the kiss. I loosened my grip and wrinkled up my forehead.

“What’s so funny?”

He giggled, covered his mouth with his hand.

“My parents would hang me if they knew I was kissing a guy in a bathroom of a bubble tea shop.”

“And it’s because you kissed a guy or because you did it in a bathroom?” I , couldn’t believe he thought about that at this moment.

“I love your humor” his lips formed into a big smile.

“Yeah thanks.” I shrugged “But I guess your parents wouldn’t find it amused would they.”

Another laughter came out, even his laughter was sparkled. He was perfect.                          

“I think my grandma would have a heart attack too.” I my lips.

He stopped laughing to give me his angelic smile “You regret?”

I shook my head immediately “No. You?”

“You don’t have to ask.”

And with that, he kissed me again, this time with passion.

 

A.N/ Okay, so they're official. Bravo!!!

But as the story is written, I wonder who will be the top in their relationship. Luhan is older but sometimes he gives me a feeling of feminine one. Sehun is too cute to be top even though his face is a serious issue.

Arhhhh, I'm so confused right now.