Group Meeting

Exo - K, Saranghaja!

 

A/N. So it's still Suho's POV. There's nothing "really" ual in this chapter but somehow AFF wants to rate it M :)

I'll try to update on weekend. Hope you guys like it!

-----------------------------------

 

When I joined them, they’re in their world. Chanyeol was made fun of his hair by Baekhyun, Sehun ignored Kai pleading and D.O was staring at me, didn’t know what to do.

“Guys…GUYS!” I said louder, clapping my hand to get their attention. “Group meeting now!”

“But hyung, I’m hungry” Chanyeol rubbed his stomach with a pout.

“I’ll make it quick if you two stop joking around” I pointed him and Baekhyun.

They slowly gathered around the table, Sehun moved to sit beside me, still ignored Kai. Seriously, what happened between them?

“Okay, first of all, the interview went well except for one incident” I glanced Kai for a second before continued “but D.O saved us, so I think we’re going to come out pretty good”

 “Enough for the compliment, let’s get to the main point hyung” Chanyeol cut in.

All of our eyes now glued to Kai who moved uncomfortably under the couch.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking…” he bit his lips a bit “No offence hyung but that’s your method to control us”.

“Yeah, that’s right!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun nodded repeatedly out of satisfaction.

“WHAT?” my eyes popped open “It’s so not true!” I protested, turning to my precious D.O asking for support.

“Well, it is hyung…”

“You too??” I groaned in disbelief.

D.O held up his hand, making a let-me-finish signal “But that’s not the reason why we listen to you. We respect you as our leader. It just…” he made eye contact with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, mouthing “help me”

“Er..uhm, it’s just… you often buy us chicken and ice cream whenever we well behave. We kind of take advantage of that. But I swear it’s because of your leadership’s capacity that we listen to you, not those stuffs.” Baekhyun finished the lines.

“So that’s what you guys think of me” I couldn’t conceal sadness in my voice.

“Hyunggg” Sehun finally spoke up, shaking my arm slightly “Don’t take it that bad. You didn’t force us to do anything. It showed how much you cared for us. And like Baek hyung said, we took advantage of that to have more chicken and ice cream. Please, don’t be mad” he gave me his puppy eyes and ageyo.

How could I stay mad at you maknae ah.

“Okay, if that’s what you guys mean. I won’t be mad but I will cut off some amount of chicken” I said firmly.

“Hyunggggggg” they groaned in unision.

“Yah, I’m trying to be a good leader who keeps my members healthy and fitness.”  I pretended to be hurt.

We burst into laughter. I knew they would “force” me again to buy them stuff with their cuteness and ageyo. How can I live without them? Then I noticed Sehun’s hand still holding me. I looked at him and cleared my throat

“Before I forget, what happened with you and Kai earlier, Sehunnie?”

His face formed a frown immediately Kai’s name was mentioned.

“Hyungg, punish him. He’s a real bad boy”

Kai jumped out of his seat, trying to defense for himself

 “I’m not. It’s a misunderstanding, hyung”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun who didn’t have any clue about what’s going on looked at Kai curiously. D.O got himself a sip of water, seemed kind of nervous. I remembered his reaction when he got out of my room earlier. He knew something.

“D.O ah, what happened back there?” I said, earning the whole attention toward D.O.

He choked on his water, coughing hard. He patted his chest, hesitantly glanced at Kai and then Sehun “Nothing much. I saw them….er…touching each other”.

“WHAT?” Now it’s Sehun turn to jumped up.

“I was not touching him. He did!” he pointed out to Kai then turned to me crying out “I was not, hyung”.

I pulled him down and gripped his shoulder slightly to comfort him “I know, I know”.

It came out a bigger problem than I thought. So far we had 3 versions for just one event which I guessed only lasted less than 5 minutes.

“D.O ah, what do you mean by touching?” Chanyeol broke the silence.

D.O straightened his back “Well, when Suho hyung asked me to wake up maknaes, I went to wash up in the bathroom inside their room first. As I came out, I saw a shirtless-Kai on top of Sehun, eating his face while Sehun’s hands rambling Kai’s back…”

“I was scratching his back to get him off me” Sehun corrected loudly.

D.O stopped for a second before finished his version “Anyway, I was freaked out, covered my no-longer-innocent eyes, said out loud ‘Yah, wake up!’ and ran as fast as possible out of there.”

Well, that explained pretty much his action. “Okay, your turn Sehun” I let go of his shoulder.

Sehun slowly nodded his head “I was sleeping when I felt something really heavy on top me. At first I thought it was you trying to wake me up. Then I opened my eyes and saw him…”

“No need to point Sehun ah’” I lowered his hand.

He gulped “He was cupping my face and trying to kiss me” his voice got louder every single word. “He tried to steal my first kiss hyunggg” Sehun poured out.

“Whoa whoa, that’s new. Last time I checked you like girl Kai ah.” Chanyeol surprised.

“I still do” Kai winced. “I told you, it’s a misunderstanding, I didn’t mean to do that” he leaned forward to touch Sehun but the maknae just shoke it off.

“Then why you tried to kiss Sehunnie?” Baekhyun pointed out.

“I was dreaming” he blurted out.

“What? You’re dreaming of kissing me? How ert can you get?” Sehun’s eyes now looked like D.O’s

“Not that. Let me finish! And D.O hyung, you can back up for me this time”

“I doubt it but go on” D.O raised his eyebrow.

“Well, remember the movie we watched last night, about a couple ran away from their family and ended up getting married in a small church beautifully?” He paused, waiting for D.O support.

D.O just nodded his head and gave him a signal to continue.

“Then I said that I wanted to feel love like that but if I loved someone that much I would hunt down people against us instead of running away. And then you choked on your saliva, so much that I had to pat your back for minutes. Man, your face was really hilarious though hyung” Kai laughed hard as he recalled the image.

D.O’s face got darkened, he got up to go to his room. “Good luck with your story!”

Kai quickly grabbed his arm, trying to hold his laughter “I’m sorry. Please stay!!”

 He cleared his throat “Where am I….Ah, so when Suho hyung called out this morning, I half-awake followed D.O hyung to your room and fell back to sleep on Sehun’s bed. Then I had a dream that I was in a church, waiting for my bride. I couldn’t see her face clearly..” he paused again, looked like recalling the moment.

“I made my move and cupped her face, going to kiss her, but she kept pushing and scratching me away and suddenly shouted ‘yah wake up!’, that when my eyes opened to see a horriffied Sehun under me. I am really really sorry but please trust me, I didn’t know what I was doing, well in fact I didn’t know whom I was doing to.” He finished his story and moved toward Sehun “Sehun ah…”

Sehun sent a curious look to D.O “Was it true, hyung?”

“Well the movie’s part was true. I don’t assure the rest” D.O rolled his eyes.

“Yah hyung, you’re not helping!!” Kai whined. He got back to Sehun pleading “I swear it’s true Sehun ah. Please forgive me, okay.”

Sehun made eye contact with everyone for a second as if asking them whether he should or not. Then his face got softened, he sighed “Okay, I’ll forgive you hyung”.

Waiting for just that, Kai bounced up and down, squealed like a fangirl “Yeah, I knew it. You’re the best maknae ever. Love you so much Sehunnieeee…..”

“Aish, you guys are so cheesy. Get a room!!” Chanyeol commented

“Argg…can’t…breath…hyung” Sehun tried to untie hugging Kai “And I’m not done. I have conditions!!”

Four of us clapped our hands, knowing what’s coming next. First lesson we learnt since the first day living in together: don’t mess with Sehun. If you did, you would pay back double. He would never stay mad at you. It’s always forgiveness and conditions.

“Plural? Sehunnie…. I’m going to broke” Kai groaned  

“I’m not asking you to buy me anything, well, expensive or special. Just bubble tea whenever I want in one month and let me borrow your VIP Plaza card for one day.” Sehun grinned playfully at Kai.

“I’ll ask Suho hyung  to put a limit to your bubble tea later” Kai mumbled under his breath.

“DEAL!!” he showed his hand out to shake with Sehun’s

“But why you want my card anyway? You refuse to go with me whenever I ask.” Kai arched his brow.

“None of your business hyung.” Sehun stood up, making his way to the main door. “By the way, manager hyung sent message told us to meet him at café shop downstairs. I bet we should hurry.”

Chanyeol stretched out his arms, let out a yawn “I’m starving. Let’s go Baekkie!”

I followed them to the door when I suddenly remembered something

“D.O ah, what with my shoes this morning?”

“Ah, I showed them how you put insoles in your shoes. They were impressed I could tell.” He ran out before I could say anything.

Oh my god, I was sold out!!

Okay, I took back what I said before.

 D.O you’re a black hole in my life!