So you like someone?

Exo - K, Saranghaja!

 

“Hyung, have you ever liked someone?” Sehun suddenly asked, his voice shaking a little bit but he kept his face as cool as possible.

Across his bed, Kai choked on his drink, covered his mouth for not spitting over the sheet. Trying to catch his breath, he yelled under the cough.

“Yah Oh Sehun *cough* Was that your plan? *cough harder* To kill me?”

Sehun watched the whole scene with an amused face. He said innocently “What? I’m just asking.”

“You can’t ask people freaking question without warning them like that” Kai grunted “And what the hell were you talking about? Why you asked if I lik…” he stopped in a middle of his sentence and looked at Sehun suspiciously.

Then he burst out “Oh my god, you like someone!! Do you? Do you?” Kai quickly scrawled toward Sehun with excitement all over his face.

Sehun startled at Kai’s move, he backed away and hit his head to the wall. Ouch!!

“You’re so noisy hyung!!” Sehun rubbed the back of his head painfully with one hand while the other one was trying to push away the over-excited-face of his best friend.

“You’re blushing!!! Tell me about her!” Kai kept squealing.

Sehun put aside his laptop, threw the nearest pillow to his hyung “Yah, keep it down, you big mouth. I don’t want another visitor in here.” he pointed to the door.

Kai calmed himself down, sitting cross-legged and hugging the pillow tightly to his chest “Okay, but you’re better speak the truth!”

Sehun hesitated looking at Kai, not knowing whether he should tell his hyung what’s on his mind. He had thought about it for a week and clearly he was helpless. So maybe Kai would give him some advices. Well maybe…

“Ahem.. I’m waiting..” Kai’s words snapped Sehun back to reality. He swallowed a lump in his throat to gain all the courage he got.

“Well, I’m kinda like someone.”

“Do I know her?”

“It’s not…”

“How did you meet her?”

“Hyung…”

“Wait a minute, we’re always with you. I don’t see you meet anyone else”

“Can you…”

“Oh my god, you sneaked out at night!!”

“HYUNG, STOP IT!!” Sehun screamed. Detective Kai immediately shut his mouth. He really needed to learn how to keep his words inside his head.

There’s a knock on the door before Suho poked his head into the room “Is everything okay?”

Sehun faked a frown and accused Kai “Hyung, he tried to kiss me again!!”

Suho sent a death glare to Kai who was frozen in his position “KAI!!”

Kai waved off both his hands and shook his head quickly “I didn’t hyung” then turned to Sehun “How could you make up such a cruel joke like that, evil maknae!”

“Aishhh, kids...” Suho crossed his arms “Don’t make me come here again or else… You know what I mean?”

They nodded in unision, acting as cute as possible. Suho closed the door, leaving the two kids alone. Kai cleared his throat to break the awkward ice

“You were saying?”

But Sehun didn’t give him a respond.

“I won’t say a word until you finish” Kai said firmly.

Sehun sniffed “You promise?”

“I promise!”

“Okay, first of all, it’s a ‘he’ not a ‘she’” Sehun stated carefully.

“WHAT?” Kai’s eyes popped out.

“End of story!”

“Wait! But...a guy…” Kai tried to pull Sehun back while finding word to put into a full sentence. Sehun arched his eyebrows, making you-want-to-hear-the-story-or-not face. Kai released his grip and rolled his eyes.

“Fine, I won’t talk. Go on please.”

 “I will regret asking for your advice, won’t I?” Sehun mumbled

FLASH BACK

It was a rainy day. From the early in the morning, Sehun crawled out of his bed with puffy eyes. He got call yesterday from his mom informed that his grandma was in the hospital as a result of high blood pressure. He wanted to run all the way there but it’s really late and everyone told him to wait until morning. Manager hyung had to swear with his life for driving Sehun to the hospital the first thing in the morning to calm down the crying maknae. Everyone knew that his grandma was very important to him. From the age of 6, Sehun was living with her when his parent went abroad working for 2 years. They wanted to take him with them but grandma had persuaded them to let him live with her because he started school soon. She was the first one supported Sehun when he told his family about pursuing singing career. She was the only one he would show his weak side cuz he knew she would comfort him with all her heart. He loved her so much and being not to see her frequently killed him a little bit everyday. When the bad news came, Sehun felt guilty for not being there with her. Even though his mom assured him she would be fine, Sehun couldn’t help but stayed all night crying.

He put on a hooded jacket and his favorite hat, a birthday gift from grandma, before getting out of the dorm. Manager hyung was waiting for him at the basement. He felt sorry for his hyung to go with him at this early. Manager hyung greeted him with a yawn, clearly not getting enough sleep last night.

“Sehun ah, didn’t you sleep at all? You look terrible!”

Sehun shook his head slightly, got into the front seat “I’m fine hyung. Sorry for dragging you out of bed so early”.

Manger hyung waved his hand “Nahh, it’s my job though”. He paused a second then patted Sehun shoulder “Don’t worry, everything will be fine!”

Sehun nodded. Everyone kept saying that but he just couldn’t think positive. He jumped out of the car immediately when manager hyung pulled over outside the hospital, leaving his hyung’s word behind “You have 2 hours. Call me when you’re done!”. It’s 7.30 in the morning and according to hospital’s policy, it’s not visit’s hour so Sehun had to call his father to him. His grandma was already awake when he came. She tried to purse a weak smile welcome him.

“My little baekku...” she said heartfully

Seeing her lying on the bed like that already sent tears in Sehun’s eyes. He rushed to her side, holding her hand gently “How do you feel?”

She caressed his face smiling “I’m fine. Don’t worry sweetheart. Now smile for me!”

They spent next hour eating breakfast and talking about random stuff, mostly about Sehun. His family really concerned about his health since the schedule was like crazy lately. Sehun didn’t recognize it’s late until he got message from manager hyung.

“I got to go” he checking his phone before standing up “I don’t know if I have time to visit you here again but I’ll try my best.” he swallowed thickly

“It’s okay son. You can call us any time.” His father patted his shoulder.

It’s really a blurred day to Sehun. He couldn’t concentrate on anything. s tried to cheer him up but all they got was an emotionless face named Sehun. He even left the practice room without saying goodbye. He wanted to be alone for a while so he told manager hyung he would go to Moon Bubble Tea. Manager hyung gave him a understanding look and nodded his head, not forgot to remind him to come back before dinner and be careful with the fans.

---------------

A/N. Okay, so my HUNHAN feeling is going to explode in next chapters. It's out of my limit and I won't be able to update until I finish moving to a new place which will take place this Sunday.

Please feel free to give me your comments and suggestions.

Love you all!!!