He likes me too!

Exo - K, Saranghaja!

Third person’s POV

Suho paced back and forth worrying. It has been one hour since Sehun stormed out and he didn’t come back yet. The maknae had never acted like that before, he was a good kid. Suho was always overprotective when it came to Sehun for unknown reasons. Maybe because Sehun was group’s maknae, maybe because they were sharing the same room, having so much bonding, he never knew. To Suho, Sehun was like a little brother and he felt like he had the responsibility to treat him well. The other members sometimes argued about how unfair his leader was but they all knew that in the end, Suho would wrap Sehun up and kiss him goodnight on the forehead.

“Hyung, would you stop pacing? It makes me dizzy!” D.O winced from the couch.

Suho stopped in the middle of the room and sighed. Sehun had left his phone home so there was no other way to contact to him. Suho flopped next to D.O, his eyes dropped on three of his dongsaengs who were staying in silence.

“You guys didn’t hide anything right?”

“We already told you everything hyung.” Chanyeol threw his hands in the air.

After being reported on how Sehun ran out of the dorm, Suho had called an extraordinary group meeting. He had forced Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai to tell him everything. Suho was very kind and gentle in general, but once he had lost his temper, you better gave him whatever he asked for.

“I remember requesting you two to leave him alone” he pointed Baekhyun and Chanyeol “Why don’t you listen to me for once?” he yelled.

D.O quickly patted Suho’s back when his hyung’s voice was much louder than usual

“They were worrying about Sehun too, hyung.”

Suho let out a long breath, leaned back on the couch. The room was stuffy because of the tension. D.O once again tried to make conversation.

“So Sehun likes a guy, that’s quite shocking huh?”

Silence

“He must have thought a lot, don’t you think?”

Still silence

“Oh, Sehun ah.”

All of the heads immediately turned to the main door. D.O chuckled

“Finally, I thought you guys were dead.”

Suho gave him a smack on the shoulder “That’s not funny.”

“Do you think he did something stupid, hyung?” Kai trembled

Suho softened his gaze and shook his head “Don’t worry. Maybe he just went out for fresh air.” but inside he couldn’t deny he was thinking the same.

 That was when they heard the door clicked open, revealed their maknae. D.O quickly rushed to his dongsaeng, holding the younger boy’s elbow tightly.

“Where were you?” D.O stomped his feet “Did you know we were worried like hell in here?”

Sehun kicked out his shoes, didn’t say a word. He dragged D.O into the living room under the others’ observation. He wanted to scream out loud that Luhan already returned his feeling but he also wanted to punish his hyungs for being such a bunch of idiots. He bit his lip, tried hard to hold on his laughter.

“Can I have some water first? I’m thirsty.” he put on his unfriendly face

D.O startled a bit and let go of Sehun’s arm. He went back to his previous seat near Suho. The members felt relieved when they saw Sehun be back, physically unharmed. The maknae showed up with a cold bottle in his hand, avoided to make eye contact with anyone.

“Where did you go?” Suho asked calmly

Sehun leaned on the wall across the room, kept the distance far enough from his hyungs

“Nowhere particular. Just wandered around.”

He took another sip of water, kept repeating “don’t laugh” to himself.

“So…how do you feel?” Chanyeol hesitantly mentioned the sensitive topic.

“Better, I feel good now.” Sehun shrugged.

“Really?” Kai stood up and stepped toward the youngest boy. “So why you stood here, avoiding all of us concern?”

Sehun looked away, a small giggle came out of his mouth before he could hold back. Kai moved closer, cocked his head aside.

“What are you….. YAH!” Kai exclaimed while gripped Sehun’s arm.

The other hyungs sent each other what-the-hell kind of look, trying to figure out what was going on.

Sehun burst into laughter, both hands holding the bottle against his stomach. After a few seconds, he swept the tear in the corner of his eyes, said between the smirk.

“Sorry, I can’t help it. You guys look so tense.”

“Of course, we’re worried about you.” Kai stated the matter of fact “First you said you wanted to be alone and then one minute later, you stormed out without telling anyone.”

“Oh, I went to Moon.” Sehun slowly joined the center area.

All of his hyungs was dazed in their position for a moment before Kai jumped on Sehun’s back.

“You did? You talked to him?”

“Yeah, I wanted to hear it by myself so I confessed to him.” Sehun quickly scanned the elders’ face but their expressions were hard to read.

“You knew he would reject but still confessed? I don’t know to call you either brave or idiot.” Baekhuyn shook his head in disbelief.

“Well, I rather called you three the same in response.” Sehun lifted up his face, sending signal to the mentioned huyngs.

“What do you mean?”

“You mistook Minseok hyung for Luhan hyung.” Sehun exclaimed.

“Minseok? Who the hell is Minseok?”

“Luhan’s co-worker.” Sehun short answered.

“Wait a minute” Kai held up his hand “You told me he was working on Friday and we didn’t see anyone else.”

“Luhan came to Music Bank to support me. He asked Minseok hyung cover for him.”

“Ohhhh…….” the three hyungs dropped their jaws in unision

“Ahh” Kai slapped his own thigh in excitement “That’s why I had that feeling.”

“What feeling?”

Kai turned left and grasped Chanyeol’s shoulder

“Remember? When I said it didn’t feel right.”

“But you also said it’s nothing” Chanyeol retorted.

“That’s because….”

“Okay okay, you two, it doesn’t matter now.” Baekhyun waved off his hand “So what did he say Sehun?”

Everyone fell back into silence, dropped steady gazes at Sehun. The youngest swallowed a lump in his throat, he could feel his cheek warmed up and unconsciously tapped his face with both hands.

“Well, he said he liked me too.” Sehun whispered shyly but a big grin found its way to place on his face.

The whole room was suddenly noisy with cheers and laughter. Sehun was suffocating under his hyungs’ hugs from all directions.

“Congrat, bro!”

“Way to go, Hunnie!”

“Maknae grows up!”

“Hyunggg…..I’m..dy..ing”

As much as he was happy to share his emotions with the members, Sehun struggled to save himself from lacking of oxygen by pushing his hyungs off a little violently. Luckily, a ringing from his phone made everybody stopped what they were doing, released their grips and gave Sehun a space to stand. He fished out his phone and check the person’s ID.

“Xiao Lu huh? Nice nickname!”  Chanyeol peeked over maknae’s shoulder.

“Pick up!” Baekhyun squealed in a really high-pitch voice.

Sehun glanced all of them, sending I want to be alone signal but none of them budged. They were too eager looking at the phone to realize maknae’s sigh.

“Hello?” Sehun made his way to the couch and the others did the same.

“Sehun ah, are you home yet? You said you called me when you got home and it’s been a while.” Luhan’s voice was kind of anxious.

Sehun pushed Chanyeol’s face away when the older tried to overhear the conversation by placing his ear near the phone.

“I’m home hyung.” Sehun confirmed “The members kept bothering me so I couldn’t have chance to call you.”

“Oh, your hyungs are there?”

“Yeah”

“Tell them I say hi” Luhan giggled

“Luhan hyung said hi” Sehun said out loud.

It looked like they were just waiting for that to kick up a racket, pulled the phone away from maknae’s ear and greeted happily.

“Hello Luhan ssi, I’m Happy Virus Chanyeol”

“Luhan ssi, we want to meet you”

“Luhan ssi, let’s have bubble tea sometimes!”

They all bounced up and down, tried to outdo one another in talking.

“Give me back!” Sehun quickly tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder and yanked out the phone

“Sorry hyung, they’re hyper kids.” Sehun apologized, not forgot to throw an annoyed look to his hyungs.

“Nah, it’s okay. They seem nice.”

“Yeah right, wait until you meet them in person.” Sehun facepalmed.

“I’d love to”                                                                

“Okay, we’ll see about that.” Sehun rolled his eyes “Can I call you later? I couldn’t stand them staring and smirking at me while I talk to you.” Sehun mumbled the last part.

“Okay.”

Sehun disconnected the call and put back the phone into his pocket. He suddenly smelled something fishy.

“Don’t look at me like that.” Sehun shook his index finger “I know what you guys are planning. And the answer is no.”

“What? We didn’t say anything.” Baekhyun played innocent.

“And you know we can invite him directly since he works at the Moon right?” Kai added.

Sehun stomped his feet, whining “Aishh, what did I do to be in the same group with you?”

“Not just us” Chanyeol protested “D.O and Suho hyung want to meet him too.”

Sehun stopped his eyes on two mentioned hyungs. Suho looked at him tenderly

“We won’t rush you. Just set up a date whenever you’re ready.”

“Yeah” D.O nodded in agreement “We’re family. It’s better if we know him well.”

Somehow Sehun felt like Luhan was going to meet his real family in rehearsal and it’s not gonna any easier because there would be no supportive grandma but three hyper brothers instead. He just hoped Luhan could stand them and not running away.

“Fine, I’ll set up a date!”