Good morning!!

Exo - K, Saranghaja!

Suho’s POV

“And the Best Rookie Award goes to……..EXO. Congratssss you guys!!!!” – MC announced loudly. All eyes and lights were on us, we received congratulation from our sunbaes and other groups.

Oh my god, I can’t stand by myself. We did it!! Our hard-working is finally paid off.

“I can’t believe it.” I gasped and looked around to find my bandmates “Somebody gives me a pinch!!”

Then the lights faded out suddenly and out of nowhere, I heard the melody of DBSK’s Maximum. WHAT?? Shouldn’t it be our MAMA? We’re EXO not DBSK sunbaenim, you idiot! I shouted “MAMA” out my lungs but all I got was echo banging inside my head.

Then I saw my share -room’s (with Sehun) ceiling .

Aish, I was definitely dreaming!

My phone’s ringtone was getting louder every second. No surprise, I was a big fan of DBSK sunbaenim.

“Hyung, pick up your phone!!” – Sehun grumbled, covering his head with a pillow.

“Who is calling at this early?” I cursed under my breath. It’s our manager. Great, I was feeling no good at all.

“Hello hyung! What-“ I had no chance to finish my greeting.

“Suho, get your members be ready in fifteen minutes. We have an interview this morning, at your dorm. I’ll be there as soon as possible” manager hyung cut me off, his voice seemed in a hurry. Then before I could understand our circumstance, he continued “Don’t talk too much before I get there, ok?”

 “But hyung, why-“

 “And tell the boys be a little bit less of themselves. I have enough issue to deal with right now.”

 I was telling you, I was really pissed off.  “Wh..what is the interview about hyung?”  I stuttered.

“Dorm’s life” and with that he hung up on me.

We only debuted in 5 months, we had full schedule everyday, most of our free time in dorm was spent on sleeping. Was it too soon to tell our fan about that?

 Ok, think fast Suho. Where would you start? First mission: wake up the boys. Well, that could take like forever, especially on their free-duty day. Chanyeol and Baekhyun definitely stayed up late last night to play video game. They might end up sleep in the living room and that meaned Chanyeol’s hair would be totally a mess. Maknaes were not morning people so waking up them at 7a.m could cause a sleepy head Kai and unfriendly-face Sehun. They would be far away from being less of themselves. The only person I trusted was D.O. He might a little bit nervous at first but he would adapt to this situation soon. Second mission: bathroom war. It would be the worst one, I didn’t want to think about that. Third mission: talk them through before interview. Still not figure out how to do it yet.

I checked my phone. I only had ten minutes left. “Great, I said think fast, not think trash” I mentally slapped myself for wasting five precious minutes. I ran to D.O and Kai room, banging the door and shouting “EVERYONE UPPPP!!! We have important interview”. I found D.O rubbing his eyes yanked the door open.

“What are you talking about hyung? What interview?”

I gripped his shoulder and shoke slightly “Look, I don’t have time for this D.O. Do me a favor.  Wake up Kai and Sehun. I go get the other two. I talk to you all later, ok?”

As my prediction, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sleeping in the living room, one and a half on the sofa. Well, Chanyeol looked like he’s hugging the sofa with his right leg and arm. I came over and tried to wake them up without using any violence. Fortunately, they sensed my serious tone and quickly went to the bathroom.

 “Thank God..” I sighed.

I check my phone again. , I didn’t have time for my lecture. I bumped into D.O when he got out of my room in light speed with a terrified face.

“What happened?”  I asked worriedly

“I don’t want to talk about it” he lowered his head, avoided to make eye contact with me.

“Yah!!” I followed him into the kitchen. “We have an interview in any minute now and I really need your help to make it right. Manager hyung promised to be here soon but last time I checked his “soon” meant one hour so basically we’re on our own”.

I waited a second for him to understand our situation. He slowly noded his head “What do you want me to do?”

I smiled “Just be yourself and keep an eye on Kai. His sleepy head can cause some unpredictable statements”

Our small talk was cut off because of a door bell. We looked at each other, freaked out “Oh my god, they’re here already?” D.O squealed. I pushed him toward the main door “You go keep them busy as long as possible. I’ll get the boys”.

“W..what? What am I gonna do?” he stuttered.

 “I don’t know. Figure out something!!” I turned around, rushed to the bathroom.

I heard Baekhyun’s laughter as he walked out of the bathroom. Chanyeol followed him with a pout on his face and a head which was almost twice bigger than normal. Damn, I forgot his hair problem.

“Hyung, my hair…” he looked at me for help. “And Bacon, stop laughing, you ”

Baekhyun tried to hold on his laughter, putting his index finger on his lips, thinking for a second and then came up with a grin “Put your hat on!”

“What kind of person wears a hat in this early, indoor? A weirdo?” Chanyeol arched his eyebrow mocking.

“Well, it’s better to be a weirdo than an idiot with Diana Ross hair, you think!” Baekhyun crossed his arms against chest.

“But I’m Happy Virus, not a weirdo” Chanyeol protested.

I swore my head was going to explode. I had to put an end to their argument. After all, I was their leader. “Channie, I have to agree with Baek. Put a hat on and you’re still our Happy Virus. They won’t notice. Baek, help him and please stop laughing at him, okay?”

With that Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol to their shared room. I heard some noise come from the living room. “Good luck, D.O ah” I sighed. It’s supposed to be our free day. We planned to go out for a movie and shopping. I blamed you, manager hyung.

 “I didn’t mean to do that, I swear Sehun ah” Kai’s voice brought me back to reality. Sehun walked past me with his head down, following by begging Kai. I quickly tapped his shoulder, wondering why everyone acted so weird after entering my room.

“Yah hyung, that’s hurt!!” Sehun stepped back, rubbing his shoulder.

“Sorry,” I grinned “But we have interview right now and I need you two behave.” I sounded seriously.

They both opened wide their eyes, said in unision “What?”

“No time for that question. They’re already here so let’s go.” I gave them signal to follow me “And this is about our dorm life if you want to know.”