Chapter 9 - The Past ( Part 2 )

For You, Anything Works

" Hyung, we'll see each other in a while?" Minhyuk asked as they both waved each other goodbye.

Minhyuk smiled as he arrived in front of the jewelry shop. It was the exact same necklace that caught his eyes a few weeks ago. A little bronze heart that hung sideways on the chain. It wasn't something special but it was definitely beautiful.

Minhyuk chuckled as he imagined the little heart hanging on her neck as she smiled at him. Minhyuk went in the shop and bought the necklace.

He held the paper bag in his hand as he smiled to himself.

" Minhyuk! Is that for my sister? Awwww, that's so sweet of you? Will you confess today?" Jae Shik bounced on Minhyuk as he asked tons of questions. Minhyuk rolled his eyes and ignored his questions.

" Then may I know why are you not at the autoshop?" Minhyuk frowned.

Jae Shik gave a guilty look, " I er... I don't feel like going to the auto shop today. Comon, it's my sister's birthday! I should get a break, shouldn't I?" Minhyuk ignored his ' logical ' reasoning as he calls it as he walked back.

" Yah Minhyuk. Can you go with me to the auto shop then? I just need to check if everything's right." Jae Shik begged. Somehow, some part of Minhyuk really wanted to go to you right now.

" Hyung. You're old enough. Go alone." Minhyuk pointed to the direction of the auto shop and Jae Shik pouted. Jae Shik understood how eager he wanted to give you the gift so he didn't bug him more. He smiled and left Minhyuk.

" SCREEECHHHH!" Loud sounds of someone doing an emergency break could be heard. The thing was, it was much louder than usual, obvious that the person was going above speed limit. Minhyuk turned around to see what happened and his hands lost control of the paper bag.

The paper bag dropped on the floor as it was stained with blood. Minhyuk looked to his ground and he saw more blood.

Then he saw the brother he loved the most. He wasn't his biological brother but he took such great care of him. Minhyuk stared blankly at the weak Jae Shik on the road. Before Minhyuk could even run to Jae Shik or even call for help, people in the van that had knocked down Jae Shik, came out of the van to take him into the van.

Minhyuk was in a loss.

Everything happened so quickly that he could only see the blood on his shoes.

There was so much blood.

He is probably dead.

So why did they take his body?

MInhyuk fell into the red pool of blood as his legs were too wobbly.

Flashback ends

Minhyuk snapped out of his thoughts as he thought about her. * . She left. Damn it. That girl. Stubborn.*

Grabbing his keys, he ran out of the dorm.

" Yoo Jiae!" he called and she stopped running.

" You don't even know what happened then!" Minhyuk's voice trembling as he spoke. She didn't bother to look at him as he approached her.

" Jiae, " he started as he touched her hands and she immediately yanked it back.

He stared at her in surprise but continued, " I... I was set up." She laughed sarcastically as he gave her a stern look.

" I admit, I did have some fault with your oppa's death but it was all because of my feelings then! It was all because I didn't want to go to the auto shop with him! And that's why he got into a car accident and whatever crap!" Minhyuk groaned.

She laughed at his words with sarcasm, " Really? Car accident? If it was a car accident, his body would have been found. But no, it was not a damn car accident. He was kidnapped. By Song Joong Ki. It was all because of Joong Ki. He killed oppa and he's back. He's freaking back and he's gonna freaking haun-..."

" HE WON'T! I TELL YOU HE WON'T! I'M HERE FOR YOU! WHY WON'T YOU GET IT? HIS BODY WAS TAKEN BY JOONG KI AFTER THAT. HE DISPOSED IT WELL ENOUGH THAT THE POLICE COULDN'T FIND IT. AND SCREW IT. I HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU THEN AND THAT WAS WHY I... I REFUSED TO GO TO THE AUTO SHOP WITH YOUR OPPA. I LOVED HIM A LOT A LOT A LOT. HE MEANT A LOT TO ME AND YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THE FACT THAT I KILLED HIM. IS THE TRUST YOU HAVE FOR ME THAT LITTLE?!" Minhyuk hollered.

" It wasn't. I lost the trust for you the day you started lying to me. I'm your stalker. They stalk you for fun and whatever ! This is what you treat me? Do you think I'm a fool that's why you guys ganged up to fool me? You know what? I had it." Jiae walked past him but he held tight on your wrist.

" HOW WOULD I KNOW YOU WOULD RECOVER FROM AMNESIA SO SOON? THE DOCTOR SAID IT WAS DANGEROUS FOR YOU TO HANDLE ALL THE PAINFUL MEMORIES ALL AT ONCE. YOU WERE SO HAPPY WHEN YOU GOT USED TO YOUR NEW LIFE SO WHY DO I WANT TO SPOIL EVERTHING FOR YOU? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, DOES IT?! YOO JIAE, I WANT YOU TO LISTEN UP OKAY? I ING LOVE YOU. I ING LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT EVEN THOUGH THE GUILT OF YOUR BROTHER'S DEATH WAS KILLING ME, I CHOOSE TO COME BACK TO YOU!" MInhyuk swore and his eyes clouded with tears. The veins on his neck could be seen clearly as he raised his voice.

* He loves me.*

From the age of 13, she had always loved Minhyuk. She never knew that Minhyuk loved her and all these were too sudden. Information about her brother and that the fact that Minhyuk loved her from the beginning.

 

[ Short update. Sorry for all the swear words. I'm pretty sure you don't mind:P Anyways, just to show how angry/frustrated he was. Otherwise I wouldn't make him swear for nothingXD]