Chapter 16

For You, Anything Works

[ *bows* This time is not a trick. I'm sorry to say that if this story doesn't hit 40 subs somehow, the story would end abruptly with less than 20 chapters. You see, it's all my fault for handling too many stories at once. And it's also my fault for choosing to write this in 3rd's Person Point of View when I'm used to the 'You' format after writing several fanfics and this results in me writing sloppy chapters that I really can't stand. I apologize if any of you out there who enjoys reading this story would not be able to get the whole full plot of my story.]

Jiae blinked several times as a black tape was yanked off . She could feel a throbbing sensation from the back of her head, probably because they hit her even after she fainted. Jiae looked up and saw the face she never wanted to see again.

"Hello Jiae~ It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Joong Ki caressed her cheeks as Minhyuk struggled under the ropes. Minhyuk hated the way Joong Ki was touching Jiae, it was just disturbing.

Jiae heard Minhyuk's muffled screams as she knew, Joong Ki had gotten Minhyuk too so she had to be as nice as she could to him or else she would get Minhyuk into trouble.

"Eh? The most talkative girl in the whole entire world is going silent because she doesn't want me to hurt her darling, Minhyuk? This is one wonderful thing! Imagine what would happen to if I actually did something to him~!" Joong Ki laughed as he used his filthy hands to caress her cheeks down to her collar bone.

*REMOVE YOUR FILTHY HANDS.*

"Joong Ki oppa." Jiae spoke as she clutched her hands into a tight fist under the ropes when Joong Ki had reached for her bra strap.

"Neh Jiae?" Joong Ki smirked as he released the bra strap, making it snap right back at her skin. She winced at the impact but she tried to kept cool.

"What's your motive of having me here?" Jiae asked carefully as Joong Ki laughed, "I missed you. Isn't that obvious?"

*Like hell would you miss me.*

"You need money, don't you?" Jiae asked as Joong Ki nodded as he looked at her with dark brown eyes. Jiae recognized those eyes that would haunt her through her nightmares. Joong Ki only had those dark brown lustful eyes when he looked at her. It was obvious what he was planning to do even if Jiae gave him money.

"Oppa, stop. I mean it. I know that you were after money. My late fathe-..."

"Who told you that?" Joong Ki asked, his eyes darker than before.

Jiae didn't reply as Joong Ki continued, "I don't know how Jae Shik got that idea but your late father had returned the money before I came to disturb you guys. Oh what truth have you been living with~"

Jiae's eyebrows pinched together, "What do you mean?"

"Dearest Jiae ah... Do you think that I would haunt you for days and nights when you were a baby up till now? Don't you think it's a bit ridiculous? Really. I really wanted to give up on haunting on you when you were 13. And that was when your dearest most trusted Minhyuk came looking for me. He aske-..." Joong Ki was rambling on when Jiae rolled her eyes once more.

"Oppa, do you think I'll fall for that twice? Not a chance." Jiae said and Joong Ki fumed at her words.

Joong Ki turned to his subordinates as he ordered, "I want them dead at night. It will be easier to throw out their bodies later."

Jiae looked at Minhyuk who was looking at Jiae affectionately after her words.

Minhyuk gazed at her, his thoughts running through his mind, *As long as I'm with you as I die, I don't mind. I love you.*

Jiae looked at him, her thoughts running through her mind as well, as if reading his thoughts, she whispered, "I love you too."

 

[ Yeah so if I don't reach the total number of subs as mentioned over there^ Then, the story would end hereT.T Mianhee><  I got loads and loads of holiday homework that I need to cut down on ff now. Mianhee! But I did enjoy updating every single chapter of this story although it may not be very satisfying. Thank you for your continuous support!:D]