Chapter 6 - Mysterious Guy and A Little More About The Past

For You, Anything Works

" Oppa, I'm getting bored of watching reality shows with you... I just realized that you are one of the boring stalkers." Jiae joked and earned a gentle smack from Peniel.

" YAH! YOU SHOULDN'T WHACK A GIRL!!" she groaned.

" You earned it~" he hummed as he turned off the tv and attempted to walk out of the dorm.

" Yah, where are you going?" she asked, holding tightly onto his wrist.

" Let's see, I'm leaving so that your next stalker can plan where you should  go next. Answer the phone if anyone calls." Peniel instructed before he left a stunned girl alone in a guy's dorm. Minhyuk, sneaked out at the same time when Peniel left.

Jiae waited for a while before the phone in the dorm started ringing.

" Annyeonghasayeo?" she greeted politely.

A soft chuckle came from the phone.

" So they decided to get you to  go back to them? Not bad. They are quite sly after all." he said in a disgusting and uncomfortable tone. She knew instantly that he wasn't the next stalker.

" Who is this?" she asked daringly.

" Think hard. ' Oppa, don't leave me~ BAM. OPPA?! ' Remember that scene?" he smirked. Jiae's eyes widened as a scene appeared in her mind and she started to shiver.

" I HATE YOU!" she yelled as she dropped the phone, causing the screen to crack. She didn't care about that as she fell harshly onto the wooden floor, clutching onto her wrist, she tried to stop those painful memories.

 

" Oppa, where are you? " she used both hands to hold onto the phone as she was really scared.

" Oppa?" she urged. A chuckle could be heard and nothing else.

" Oppa?! Don't leave me!" she yelled, tears streaming down her face.

BAM.

" OPPA?! OPPA?! YAH OPPA?!" she yelled but the line was cut off. She kept on crying but there was no one that could hear her. She was alone.

 

" OPPA!!!!" she yelled as she started to hit herself repeatedly.

" JIAE!" he screamed as he held onto her wrist tightly to prevent her from hurting herself.

" Oppa.." she said weakly as she looked down, not even willing to see who was holding her hands.

" I'm sorry..." he pulled Jiae into a tight hug. This was what he hated. Jiae continued to sob into his shirt, completely soaking his shirt.

He patted her head and hummed her a tune, telling her it was alright. He was lucky enough to spot that bastard smirking towards him and that was why he ran back.

Minhyuk bit on his lips so that he wouldn't cry. There was so much things that hurt her continuously in the past and because of that bastard, she remembered part of it. Minhyuk swore from this moment onwards to never ever leave his eyes from her.

 

[ Short update, just to tell you guys a little bit of what's happening in her past. Sadly, there's more... COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED~]