Chapter 3

For You, Anything Works

Chapter 3 - Stalker No. 3

 
    " Split. Splat."
 
The little sounds of the rain drops hitting against the window made her smile. She acted like a five-yea-old kid as she traced her fingers along the edges of the rain drops. She wasn't like other teens that enjoyed their bus ride by blasting the music in their ears.
 
* Deafening.* Jiae thought. She giggled a bit at how the little rain drops looked like they were racing each other. People eyed her suspiciously as they watched her while walking out of the bus. She was sitting on the seat just behind the steps where she could see each and everyone walk down the stairs. She was heading back to the school for post-exam activities. Then her train of thoughts stopped abruptly as she noticed a guy about to walk down the stairs.
 
" Lee Minhyuk!" she called out but the guy ignored her. She was certain it was him alright, even though he was wearing a hat to block his facial features once again. She waved at him but he didn't even look at her. * My gosh. I'm so dumb. If he responds to Minhyuk, he would be recognized by his fans. * She thought. After she had called his name, more people stared at her.
 
The bus stopped as Minhyuk started walking down the stairs. In just one mini second, he looked upend winked at her. She blushed at his wink.
 
* Stalking me now? Then Eunkwang?* She smiled at the thought as she looked around for Eunkwang. There he was, wearing a hat, whispering something to the guy beside him. The guy beside him had a much more stylish hat that made him stand out. Was it the spikes on his hat? It made him look manly and cute at the same time.
 
She glared at the stranger in alarm. Eunkwang spotted her looking at them do he smiled at her, a the same time, walking towards the door. * Eunkwang's leaving?! Then that guy... He couldn't be...* She gave Eunkwang a questioning look but all Eunkwang did was a shrug and then he left. Her heart pace quickened at her thoughts.
 
* Another BToB member?! They still haven't explained why they are stalking me! As idols, seriously?!*  She thought. She clenched her fist as she noticed the seat beside the stranger guy was empty.
 
Jiae stood up daringly as she walked towards the guy. " May I sit?" Jiae's sharp and clear voice made him jump a little.
 
" You may." he replied, not looking at her.
 
" So..." Jiae wanted to say something when she noticed how nervous he was. * As expected, not all of them act so etic.*
 
" You..." she wanted to ask him something when he hushed her. Without a word, he took out his ear phones and plugged one side of his earphone into her petite ears.
 
He was listening to BToB - WoW.
 
* That makes sense. Okay, we'll talk through the phone then.*  Jiae thought as she took out her phone and started typing.
 
' Another stalker?' she passed her phone to him as she continued listening to the song. She could see him blush a little from the corner of her eye.'
 
He typed for a whole long while before returning her phone back to her.
 
' Mmmm.' Jiae giggled at that 4Ms. It took him so long just to type those 4Ms.
 
' Seriously? A stalker that feels nervous around me?' she typed.
 
He replied, ' I'm not nervous.'
 
' I can tell your Hyung asked you to act like them.' she typed.
 
His eyes widened as he typed faster than before, ' Jeongmal? My acting is that bad???'
 
She smiled at those words, ' I like the you the way you are. Don't act. Could you please explain why you guys enjoy stalking me? Aren't you guys stars that are busy with their schedules?'
 
He typed, ' I'm Ilhoon. This is why we have 7 people to take turns to stalk you. Don't you ever notice your actions? It's a comedy act for us.'
 
You glared at him the minute you read what he typed, ' Yah Jung Ilhoon. Wait..... THERE'S 7 OF YOU?!'
 
He laughed at her message, ' No, 7 people that enjoys stalking you. Not 7 of me! Imagine 7 Jung Ilhoon staring at you day and night>< Kekekeke.'
 
She snorted, ' I met 3. BToB has 7 members. Everyone stalks me?! Do they go around stalking girls randomly? Why me?! :O'
 
' Secret. Wanna meet them once and for all? We can go to our dorm right now.' he typed.
 
Without replying, she shook her head violently in protest.
 
" I have school!" she exclaimed.
 
" Skip it." he replied in a soft tone.
 
" But..." 
 
" Just skip it. You don't have a choice. " he said with an authoritative voice. She felt goose bumps coming all over her when he used that tone. He had this charisma coming out of him.
 
[ Next chapter, introducing Stalker 4, 5, 6, 7. Will go into detail with each character possibly after my hiatus.]