Will you be mine?

For You, Anything Works

"Oh so now you come looking for me." Jiae said sarcastically. Minhyuk smiled at how childish she was acting and that ticked Jiae off.

"Yah. Are you that happy even after we fought?" she crossed her arms as she looked at him, annoyed. Minhyuk smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

Jiae looked at Minhyuk, alarmed. "Yah! Didn't I say until you confess, no skinship like what you did just now is allowed?" Jiae glared at him and Minhyuk shrugged. *You wanna act childish, I'll act childish with you.* Cheekily, he pecked Jiae's lips before walking off. Jiae's jaw dropped as her eyes widened. *Is he deaf?!*

"Yah, Lee Minhy-..." Jiae approached Minhyuk who was sitting on the couch when he suddenly yanked her forward. She fell on top of him as they stared at each other in that awkward position. Minhyuk was smirking and Jiae was blushing. She tried to move away from him but Minhyuk grabbed onto her wrist.

"Y...Yah! W...What is... What is with... This position?" Jiae stuttered and he looked at her affectionately. *Is he drunk? Why is he acting like that all of a sudden?* Jiae inched closer as she wanted to smell if Minhyuk had drank any sort of alcohol but no, he didn't and when she inched closer, Minhyuk had misunderstood that as an urge to kiss his lips.

Taking the initiative, Minhyuk kissed her lips roughly and Jiae stayed on top of him like a statue. Shockingly, Minhyuk didn't mind if she didn't return the kiss, he just continued playing with her tongue, rolling it in and out. Jiae snapped out of her thoughts as her eyes widened at how wild and experienced Minhyuk was with kissing. If she didn't remember it wrongly, this was their actual first make out.

Jiae closed her eyes slowly as she savored his sweet lips grinding with hers. [A/N I'm disgusted with how I described this hahaha... So, tell me if you were disgusted too muahahaha.]

They broke the kiss as she gasped for air. Minhyuk took a loose strand of her hair and placed it behind her ears. Smiling at her once more, he kissed her swollen lips. Her hands felt weak at the position they had been in for ten minutes so Minhyuk flipped her over and now, he was on top of her.

"Stop." Jiae panted and Minhyuk looked at her. She was such a beauty in his eyes.

"What are we now?" Jiae asked and Minhyuk pouted. He hated it when she kept on bringing up that subject. Minhyuk sat straight as he sighed. Jiae frowned as she wanted to whack Minhyuk for being so indecisive when she felt a light weight on her neck. Jiae tilted her head in curiosity as she touched the ring hanging on her neck.

She blinked as she inspected the ring. It wasn't something expensive but it was the best present she ever received. Minhyuk looked at how she examined the ring and he couldn't help but smile.

Jiae looked at Minhyuk with bright shining eyes and he knew instantly what she was going to do.

"OPPA!!!" she cooed as she pounced on him, embracing him as tight as she could.

"Seriously? Does presents always make you hyper?" Minhyuk made a muffled statement. She giggled and nodded.

"When did you hang this on my neck?" she asked and Minhyuk didn't reply. Sneakily, as if greedy for her lips, he kissed her.

 

[ REALLY REALLY REALLY AM SORRY FOR MAKING IT THIS MUSHY. EVEN I COULDN'T STAND IT:O ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH THIS STORY THOUGH IT MAY BE BORING/DISGUSTING/SAD/CRAZY YEAH. LOVE YAH ALL.]