Chapter 2 - Stalker Number 2

For You, Anything Works

* He left? Just like that? * Jiae felt a tinge of guilt as she walked towards her house, holding the umbrella Eunkwang gave her. She was walking peacefully in the rain until someone started walking behind her. She turned her head a bit to catch a glimpse of this person. He wore a black hat that covered his facial features entirely and as for the rest, she couldn't really see in the dark.

    She shivered at those thoughts.

    The rest of the stalking were done by your number 1 fanclub.

    * It can't be...*

     Her train of thoughts were interrupted when she felt her left leg step on something hard and solid. She tilted her head as she bent down to pick up this solid thing she stepped on.

    Immediately, she frowned. She looked back at the mysterious guy and gave him a questioning look.

" Yours?" Jiae asked as she stood up.

He walked closer and whispered huskily, " Ours."

    She flinched at his voice. He said it in a husky and mysterious way. She felt shivers all over at how close he was. With shaky hands, she held out his right hand and returned the ring. As soon as she placed the ring in his hands, he clutched onto her hand and he wouldn't let go.

    " Mister..." Jiae stuttered. A playful smirk formed on his face as he admired your facial features up close.

* There was always something different about you. Jiae, I'd never seen a beauty like you.* His smirk slowly turned into a smile. A loving smile.

" Excuse me..." Jiae said, her hands still shaking.

" I won't hurt you." he looked up, showing his facial features. He wore black nerd glasses that made his eyes the focal point of his outfit. He had that smile that was capable of stealing every girl's heart. It took Jiae a while to realize who he was.

[ A/N he wore the same outfit plus glasses on their first comeback stage. ]

" You! Eunkwang... BToB!!" Jiae's eyes widened as she moved away from him.

" Not bad at all. Our fan?" he asked.

" No way..." Jiae responded almost immediately.

His smile faded, " But you do know who I am right?" A part of him really wanted you to recognize who he was apart from the fact that he was a member in BToB.

Jiae nodded and smiled, " Lee Minhyuk. Visual right?"

Minhyuk grinned a little at her reply, " Do you mind lending your stalker an umbrella?" She wanted to reject him instantly when he admitted that he was one of the stalkers. But Minhyuk gave her this cute pleading look that made her oblige.

" Aish. I have an extra one at home. I can lend you that one." she smiled as she continued walking.

" I know." was all Minhyuk said that made Jiae feel nervous once again. He was definitely one of the stalkers.

" Wait for me while I get an umbrella. Do you need a towel?" Jiae asked. He smiled at how concerned she was.

" I know where are your umbrellas. Just go get the towel for me." he said as he walked towards the exact location where Jiae always left her umbrellas.* Right, you are a stalker. How could I forget that. * She rolled her eyes as she walked up the stairs to get the towels.

" Babo cutie." he mumbled under his breathe. He was simply enjoying this and he really didn't want to part with her so soon but he didn't had a choice. He had to make it back in time for his dance practice or else he would be banned from going out during his breaks.

" Minhyuk. Here." Jiae shouted as she threw him a towel. He admired the towel's fragrance. This was how she always smelt like. It gave him this warm and homely feeling that he hadn't felt in the longest time.

He wanted to tell her so much things. Ask her questions like what was her favorite colour? Or perhaps, what was her hobby? It's not like he didn't know the answers to those questions. He wanted to know more about her. He wanted to talk to her. Endless questions flowed through his mind but they just stood there, awkwardly.

" I..." they both spoke at the same time.

" You first." Jiae said while scratching her neck in an awkward manner.

" I have to go now." he said as he held out the moist towel. His hair a bit fuzzy, making her heart pace accelerate. * . It was like that for Eunkwang shi and my heart is acting like that with Minhyuk shi.* she thought as she took the towel. At the same time, their hands touched. It felt like electric currents passed through the both of them, resulting them to immediately let go of the towel.

" Sorry..." they both said at the same time.

" I should get going now." Minhyuk said, basically rushing towards the door.

" Oh yeah... Nights. " Jiae said disappointedly.

With that, he left. Well, he ran out of the house. His heart was palpitating against his chest like no end. It was killing him. He knew whenever he stalker her, his heart pace would accelarate but now, when they came into contact, he felt like he was going to die. His heart was beating so fast, it was something he experienced for the first time. He smiled at the thought as he took the bus back to his company.

As for Jiae, she just stood there stunned. Stunned with the fact that she had two stalkers. * Is there more stalkers?*

[ Wait for next chappy:)]