Stalker No. 4 ( Part 2 )

For You, Anything Works

[ I GOT MY BTOB PRESS PLAY ALBUM, GUESS WHAT? I GOT THE MINHYUK CARD!!!! SQUEALSSSS!!! I ORDERED IT FROM KOREA THAT'S WHY IT CAME SO LATE. ANYWAYS, I'M SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE. I WAS ON HIATUS DUE TO EXAMS. HOPEFULLY I'LL GET GOOD MARKS BUT I'M TEMPORARILY TRAPPED WITH TONS OF PROJECTS. LIKE THEY'RE ALL BEING THROWN TO ME T.T Anyways, I hope this stalker satisfies you guys!]

" Hello?" she called out, her hands shaking.

A warm pair of hands covered her eyes as he whispered in a husky voice, " I was waiting for you, my lady."

She immediately placed her hands on those warm pair of hands. He jumped a little at their skinship. He smiled at her affectionally. He always dreamt of this. He always wanted to feel her. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted her so much.

" Who is this?" there was no sign of fear in her voice, making him smirk.

" Guess." he whispered, his lips slightly brushing off her cheeks.

She flinched at his warm cheeks, obviously not used to such skinship.

" Ch... What's your name? I'm not playing this game!" she pouted. He chuckled before removing his hands.

She blinked a while before she turned around.

" Y.... You look familiar..." she tapped her chin as she scanned his face.

" Peniel. Peniel D. Shin, I think you probably heard that name once." he said, his eyes never leaving her face.

She smiled at Peniel as she greeted him with a 90 degree bow. He kept on smiling at her actions, it was always something that he enjoyed doing during his free time.

" Sunbae!" she shouted before hugging him tightly. His eyes widened as he panicked. Could she found out who he is?

" I... I'm... I'm not your sunbae!" he broke the hug as he looked at her for an explanation.

She snorted, " Peniel oppa, don't you remember? At the library."

He sighed in relief at those words, " You still remember me."

It was that time when she was studying in the library and it was Peniel's time to stalk her. He noticed she was having some difficulty in Sciences so he tried to help her by personally tutoring her. He had to tell her his name then, it simply wasn't a choice. And that was years ago, amazing that she actually remembered. [ A/N Note, this also means BToB's stalking lasted for a few years. Why? Read the later chapters!!! Or maybe I'll reveal it in this chapter... It might be cliche but I'm changing the sequence of this cliche story! ]

" Chuka... Wait, you're in BToB, BToB stalks me. SUNBAE, DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE A FELLOW STALKER!!!" she exclaimed, her hands covering in shock.

" Calling me a stalker seems weird. Give me a nicer name but uh, I'm not actually a sunbae, I was in charge of stalking you then." he winked.

" OMO. ALL OF YOU WERE STALKING ME SINCE THEN?! YAH, YOU GUYS ARE LIKE FREAKING ME OUT NOW!" she stepped back as she yelled. Tell me, who wouldn't be freaked out after meeting 4 stalkers and realizing they were stalking you since probably middle school.

" What ya' wanna eat?" he asked, slouching against the wall, his legs spread out on the wooden floor they had.

" I skipped school to meet everyone once and for all. Now I'm stuck in this place with someone who was stalking me years ago. Could you guys give me a reason why?" she sat up straight, her hands crossed.

He opened his mouth to say it when he noticed Minhyuk standing behind you, showing a big ' X ' with his arms. Peniel rolled his eyes as he lied, " We just felt like it."

She sighed as she sat beside him and watched a reality show. Minhyuk, continued hiding behind the huge shelf that was used to place fan gifts.

He was the only one here looking at her while she had your time with Peniel. It hurt him to see her with other guys but he had no choice. Everything had to proceed slowly. She would have to learn about her past slowly. They, BToB, had a great impact on her past. It was a painful past and it took them a long time before they decided to show themselves to her. For one reason, she  might not forgive them.

She might hate them.

And everything would repeat again.

And the greatest victims would be her, and of course, him.

Behind the shelf, he cried. He hated this. He wanted to let everything go according to what he wished. He wanted to ignore everything for once and tell her the truth but no, he couldn't.

[ And then again, this story would have some sad parts again. Groanssss, I don't like writing sad parts though I always end up writing them. I feel like crying. This story would be probably as sad as my ' One Week To Know You, One Week To Love You ' as well. Or maybe worse. Spoiler: Someone dies. ]