Kidnapped

For You, Anything Works

PROMOTING BOYFRIEND'S NEW COMEBACK - JANUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPhfnAQGB0E&feature=g-u-u

- Album Title : BOYFRIEND 1st Album _ JANUS
- Title Song : JANUS (야누스)
- Produced by SWEETUNE
- Release Date : 2012.11.08
- Artist : BOYFRIEND 보이프렌드
영민, YOUNGMIN, 광민, KWANGMIN, 민우, MINWOO,
동현, DONGHYUN, HYUNSEONG 현성, JEONGMIN 정민

- Facebook BOYFRIEND :
http://www.facebook.com/officialbf
- Download on iTunes : Coming Soon~!


Having been awarded the rookie of the year after a year since their debut, BOYFRIEND, who have impressed Asia, came back with their first studio album "JANUS".

The boys' dramatic transition into fierce masculine men!
BOYFRIEND reveals another face [JANUS]!

Korea's greatest producer SWEETUNE has once again put their efforts into the project for BOYFRIEND. The new song 'Janus' features a beautifully rich instrumental of piano, strings and bass on top of the members' mature vocals. The song itself depicts the emotions of a man who puts a smile on in front of his lover to let her go, but feels tormented on the inside.
This album also contains members' solo tracks.
"Trippin'" by HyunSeong is about a girl who keeps falling which causes her boyfriend pain. HyunSeong's voice leaves the listener feeling emotional more than anything else. Another solo track, "Listen" by the leader of the group, DongHyun, delivers his grateful thoughts to his fans.
JeongMin's solo track "My Dear" is a pop ballad where its acoustic melody and warm lyrics express the sweet and lovely feelings towards the person one loved.
The rest of the tracks 'Good Night', 'Excused Me, 'Go Back', 'Excuse Me' and 'Soul Mate' also show off the boys' musical spectrum and completeness of the production.

[ I am really sorry if this distracts you or irritates you. But I really find this song worth promoting more than anything. You may ignore it and proceed to the chapter below!! Credits go to Starship Entertainment. ]

---

Jiae woke up earlier than she expected herself to. *Maybe it's because I'm still used to the timing I usually wake up on school days.*

Then, an idea struck her. With a smile, she made sandwiches out of her utmost sincerity, her mind feeling a bit giddy as she thought about the heated kiss session she had with Minhyuk yesterday.

'To: Minhyuk

Oppa, you guys are free today right? No schedule or anything?'

Jiae texted Minhyuk as she waited patiently for his reply. It didn't even take five minutes before he replied,

'From: Minhyuk

We have dance practice and vocal practice at Cube today. Wae?'

A smiled crept onto your face as you replied, 'Nothing.'

*Oppa would be happy with this and then they would be able to work harder with my energy-boosting sandwiches!*

 

Jiae approached the company with a light heart, thinking all about her boyfriend and only her boyfriend.

"Oppa? I'm outside your company!" Jiae giggled and Minhyuk brightened up instantly when he heard her voice. Before she called, he was still lying on the floor, panting from the dance practice.

"Jiae? Why are you here? Did you read my mind? I totally misseddddd you~" Minhyuk cooed and Jiae laughed, "Oppa, I brought sandwiches that I made for all of you. I know you all have been working hard so here's a treat for you!"

Minhyuk grinned as he raced out of the dance studio, climbing up multiple steps, excited to see you.

"Jiae ah, I'll see you outside! Wait for me!" Minhyuk said as suddenly, the other line cut off. Minhyuk stopped in his steps as he stared at his phone in shock. *Whatever, as long as she's outside.*

 

"Mmph..." Jiae made muffle sounds as he pulled her away from the back door of Cube.

"Not bad huh. Someone is progressing quite well with Minhyuk, no?" his low and husky voice brought shivers down her back. Jiae could recognize this voice anywhere, the voice that had been haunting her for years.

"Let's talk somewhere else before your knight in shining armour comes out. Oh wait, it'll be good if he comes out. Then the two of you can go somewhere with me~" he whispered huskily as Jiae's vision blurred. She fell weakly into Joong Ki's arms. He smirked as he threw her into the van, his subordinates instantly tying her up.

 

"Jiae?" Minhyuk called as he stepped out from the company. But he halted when he noticed some sandwiches spilling out from an open container. It looked like someone dropped it. Minhyuk suspected something wasn't right when he noticed there was exactly seven sandwiches.

"Jiae?" Minhyuk called but there was no response. Suddenly, his ears perked up when he heard footsteps approaching him. He immediately turned around and used his hand to defend himself and that was when he got hit harshly with a mental baton.

Minhyuk had tried to avoid some attacks but it was impossible for him to fend off the two of them who had weapons in their hand.

Minhyuk turned to run when one of them threw the metal baton exactly on his head. Minhyuk's eyes rolled backwards as his legs felt weak. With the thoughts of Jiae in his mind, he fell on the ground, unconscious.

 

[ I know it's pretty short but yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please do not be irritated by the advertisement on top hahaha... I just had to help them advertise you know... They deserve more fame.]