Deleting

For You, Anything Works

Hey subs, I'm really sorry and I thought I should tell you this... I'm deleting this story. I really enjoyed writing this story but I got too much on my hands. And somehow... Cuz this story has the least subs, I have no choice but to delete this story.

I'm sorry.

 

JUST KIDDING! XD HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME, Y SUBSCRIBERS!!!;D

Now, back to the story, enjoy~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 - Last Day In School And Our First Date

"Woah. Why is Jiae hanging out with the nerds?" someone gasped.

"Beats me. She doesn't have much friends so maybe that's why she went to them. Seems like a reasonable explanation." someone laughed and they continued to make fun of Jiae as they walked into class.

"Why are you guys following me to class as well? Oh wait... You are in my class... You guys are really scary you know? Basically wherever I go, I see you guys." Jiae shivered and they chuckled. Minhyuk bent down and whispered, "At least you don't find us in your house."

Jiae pouted and went in class.

"Yoo Jiae!!" Bo Shin hissed and Jiae stared at him. He signalled Jiae to come closer so she walked towards him.

"Since when were you so close to the nerds?" he whispered. Jiae rolled her eyes at his question. If she was not wrong, he was the 7th person who asked. Jiae stared at Minhyuk and shrugged, "Maybe I'm dating one of them?" Bo Shin gasped and soon everyone else in class gasped along. She stared at them blankly, "Seriously, why are you guys acting like this? Is it a crime to date someone?"

"But it's the nerds!" someone shouted. *They hardly touch books, trust me.*

"And so?" Jiae rebuked and Eunkwang stared at you in awe. "It's the infamous nerds! The nerds no one wants to go near to!" Bo Shin shouted. *That's kind of true. Before I knew who they were, I didn't really talk to them.*

"Well then, let me tell you something, I decided to be special and date..." Jiae skimmed for the one that looked more like a nerd in BToB and shouted, "Changseol." Changseol was the name for Changsub.

Everyone gasped, including BToB. *WHY CHANGSUB?* Minhyuk thought as he burnt in jealousy.

"What the... Yoo Jiae! You're dating me!" Ilhoon pointed out and Jiae raised her eyebrows at his lies.

"Alright! Get back to your seats!" the homeroom teacher hollered and Jiae went back to her seat. Everyone started gossping about her but she didn't mind that. *As long as they don't bash BToB.*

 

 

The last day of school ended quickly and now Jiae was walking with BToB with masks on. They removed their makeup and disguises faster than expected.

Minhyuk held your hand as he whispered, "Remember, our date?" You giggled and nodded.

"Hyung, I'm going out. I'll cover up the time I spent out later. Bye hyung!" Minhyuk shouted as he pulled you away. Eunkwang shouted for him but Minhyuk didn't listen. *This guy. Have fun.*

"Yah! Is it right for you to ditch your dance practice just like that?" Jiae looked at him and Minhyuk just kissed her nose tenderly. Jiae blushed at his sudden actions.

Jiae hesitated but she brought out the question as they were walking towards the bus stop, "So what's our relationship right now?" Minhyuk turned rigid at your question. *Why did she have to bring this up?*

Realizing that it was hard for him to come out with an answer to your question, Jiae broke free from his hands.

Minhyuk stared at his hands. He loved it when her hands were still in his, those warm, smooth hands, it never felt so nice to touch someone's hands. Just the touch of her hands could sent his heart going on and on.

"Jiae..." Minhyuk sighed and Jiae didn't reply.

"Yoo Jiae..." Minhyuk called and Jiae ignored him.

"Jiae ah... Listen to me... I don't have a cho-..."

"I DON'T GET IT! WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO CHOOSE? YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE? PLEASE, I HEARD THAT MANY TIMES. EVEN BEFORE MY OPPA DIED." Jiae hollered and Minhyuk flinched at her words. She still didn't want to face him and that's when he noticed, she was crying.

"Jiae ah... Don't cry..." he touched her hand soothingly but she flung his hand away.

"Until you decide, I don't think we can go on a date. Because if you're not my boyfriend, you're an oppa to me, it would be impossible for us to have skinship like what you just did." Jiae said weakly as she walked off. Minhyuk groaned in frustration as he stared at Jiae's back. She looked weak, tired and Minhyuk was still having a difficult time choosing whether or not to date her.

"I can't... But I want to... Jiae... Don't force me... Why do you have to keep on forcing me?" Minhyuk kneeled down on the floor as he sighed, tears threatening to fall.

 

[ Okay, short chapter and a ruined date. Mianhee for writing such a short chapter!!!]