Chapter 11 - Confessing One More Secret

For You, Anything Works

[ A/N Okay, it's not that bad to like BAP right? Don't worry, I still like BTOB!!!:D Anyways, here you go!!! Do comment, especially the silent readers.]

 

Jiae woke up early and was spam by Minhyuk the first thing in the morning.

' From: Minhyuk Oppa

Do you need me to bring you to school? I can if you want to.'

' From: Minhyuk Oppa

Don't be crazy and leave on your own. I'm meeting you later! Call me when you wake up!'

More messages like these were sent to her at about 6am in the morning. Jiae chuckled at Minhyuk's foolish messages. Let's just say everything progressed quite smoothly after that day. The both of them knew each others' feelings but none of them wanted to progress to the next step so soon. Right now, it felt right to stay as friends.

" Oppa, I'm about to leave now. Will you really fetch me to school?" Jiae asked suspiciously and Minhyuk smirked, " Of course." * Today would be the last day I'll be in school with you. Of course I have to fetch you to school. No more school for me... Which means no more quality time with you...*

" But you're identity... If they ever find out..." Jiae tried to put some sense into Minhyuk but he practically ignored her.

"I'll be there in ten minutes. Wait for me. I got a surprise for you~" Minhyuk cooed as Jiae giggled. To Jiae, Minhyuk was like her daily vitamin, just by hearing his voice was good enough to change her mood instantly.

"Araso. I'll be anticipating." Jiae laughed as they hung up. Minhyuk smiled at his phone like someone who was crazily in love. He continued dressing up as the nerd everyone in school knew him as. Hyunsik and Changsub eyed each other clothes. The rest kept fixing their disguises until they found it good enough to fool people.

" Kaja, BToB nerds!!!" Eunkwang joked as everyone left the dorm.

 

It has been close to 10 minutes after Jiae hung up on Minhyuk but seriously, curiosity was killing her. So what surprise was he going to show her?

Jiae's eyes widened as she noticed the 7 infamous nerds walking her way. She didn't exactly live near her school so why are they in her neighbourhood?

" Jiae." One of them timidly called out. Jiae's eyes scrutinized  their attire and yes, they had lived to their name - the perfect rule abiding students.

"Yoo Jiae." the other one called out. Jiae jumped in shock at his tone, it was a bit too husky and low for a nerd who barely talked could get. Besides, he had the innocent nerdy look therefore his voice was a bit shocking.

"I don't remember talking to you guys, how did you know my first name?" Jiae questioned. One of them snickered, "You talked to us more than you had imagined."

" Huh?" Jiae's eyes showed confusion as she tried to remember where she had seen them. But no, she didn't remember talking to these seven nerds before.

"B." one of them sighed.

"B?" you asked.

"T." the one who was leading them said.

"BT? Or do you mean ET? What are you talking about? Are you trying to tell me that you're some sort of alien? I'm really sorry but I am waiting for my oppa to come pick me." Jiae said as she looked around for Minhyuk. Minhyuk's heart warmed at her words, she was anticipating his arrival so much that she didn't even bother asking why the nerds were in her neighbourhood. As far as Minhyuk could remember, Jiae loved to meddle into other's affair.

"I'm here." Minhyuk said as he waited for Jiae's respond. Jiae frowned as she pointed at him, "Don't joke like that. Minhyuk oppa looks nothing like you."

"So now you're judging me based on my looks? You're a disappointment ah, Yoo Jiae. How else do you want me to prove it to you that I am a Lee Minhyuk? You hate beans and your favorite colour is purple. Oh yes, you can't take spicy food really well so kimchi isn't something you really like. Your oppa often teased you for the reason that you can't take spicy food really well, always checking if you're really a korean." Minhyuk gave a triumph look as she stared at him in shock. She walked closer as Minhyuk smirked.

For a moment, Minhyuk thought that Jiae was about to kiss him. But before he could let he could fantasies more, she started pulling his cheeks.

Minhyuk groaned and Jiae let go of his cheek. She rubbed her fingers and really, there was foundation and BB cream on her hands.

"SERIOUSLY? ALL OF YOU WENT TO MY SCHOOL?!" Jiae's eyes widened as she removed Minhyuk's glasses and apart from looking chubbier, he had the normal charming look he always had.

"We are your stalker, what do you expect?" Sungjae grinned and she laughed, "Stop hunching your back, Yook Sungjae. I admit, you guys fooled me."

" We fooled everyone to be exact." Peniel stated and Jiae lightly whacked his head. Instead of feeling angry and disappointed that they didn't tell her the truth from the start, she felt happy that they bothered to fake their identity and disguise every morning just to protect her.

 

[ Comment and subscribe! Please do comment especially those silent readers!!!]