Stalker No. 4 ( Part 1)

For You, Anything Works

[ A/N Stalker No. 4 would be the one I'm describing the most in this chapter. Stalker 5 and 6 would just come out briefly. Oh, this feels weird, calling BToB stalkers><]

" Ilhoon!" Jiae shrieked when he just dragged Jiae out of the bus so easily. Jiae stumbled a bit before standing straight on both legs.

" Not bad, calling your stalker by his name already!" he giggled.

* My gosh.*

" I'm sure it was meant to sound charismatic." she said in sarcasm as she walked before him.

His eyes widened at the 'sudden' discovery.

" Jinjja? Hyungs never said to make it sound charismatic!!" Ilhoon exclaimed as he ran forward to lead the way. She rolled her eyes at his words.

" Whatever it is, you are so going to explain to my teacher for me. I should be in school now but I just pawned school, because of you." she blew your fringe in a frustrated manner.

" And if I don't?" he smirked, pressing the lift buttons.

" I could just report you right now. You, a stalker. You, a kidnapper. You, a..." she was at a loss of words when she notice his smirk.

" You, a ert." she completed her sentence as she stared at him right into the eye. He glared at her. He knew she was brave but he never knew she was that good in threatening. The more she threatened him, the more he was growing fond of her.

" Then I should act like one." he smiled, as the lift doors finally open. She gave a bewildered expression as he signaled her to get in the lift. She shook her head vigorously and stubbornly, refusing to get in the lift.

He sighed, " I am a stalker, I've seen everything."

* That's close to what Eunkwang said! No, it's what he said! These stalkers!!!* He raised his eyebrows as he stepped in the lift and waited patiently for you to come in.

" You could stay there, stranded alone." Ilhoon said as he waited. He knew what would make her move. He knew perfectly, how to deal with her. Yes, he was the giggly fun type but he knew that by acting serious and erted would be the only way she would listen to anyone.

She took a small step forward. He grew annoyed as he pulled her harshly into the lift and pressed the ' Close ' button. She was just staring at him in awe. One moment he was acting all foolish and hyper and the next moment, he was acting all serious, strong, and perhaps, cool?

 

" Waitttt...." she forcefully held Ilhoon back. He gave her a questioning look as she neaten her fringe.

" How do I look?" she asked him.

He chuckled at her words.

" Pretty as ever." he said sincerely with a smile.

She blushed at his compliment. * It's a lie. It's a lie. Don't blush because of that. You're making him happy this way.*

Until now, she still didn't believe in the ever so famous BToB stalking her. It was just so surreal.

" Ah wait a while." Ilhoon said as he typed in the passcode for the door. A cute ' beep' sound could be heard as Ilhoon went in. She wanted to follow Ilhoon behind but he slammed the door behind him. She stood there stunned. So what now? He decides to lock her out?

" Yah. Jung Ilhoon." she banged on the door, hard.

A few snickers could be heard behind the door.

She took a deep sigh as she kicked the door.

" BTOB, YOU HAD BETTER OP-..." she was still kicking the door when the door opened, causing her to stumble forward.

 

She fell, right into the same pair of arms. She straightened up almost instantly and glared at the person who saved her from falling once again.

" Shouldn't you thank me instead of giving me a glare? I believe this is the second time you fell for me." Eunkwang smirked.

She opened , speechless.

" Where's than Jung Ilhoon?!" she yelled, walking in the dorm.

Immediately, she was faced with Minhyuk.

" You're in our dorm now. Observe our rules." he had a poker face on. She blushed so hard at the look of Minhyuk. He was wearing a wife beater, something he was known for.

" Yah. Where something that covers your body." she looked away, her soft voice echoing in the little dorm they had.

" Ohhh... Someone loves guys with well-built bodies ehhh?" Minhyuk whistled. Her cheeks flamed at his accusation.

" Noooo! Nothing like that!" she rebuked.

" Anyways, Jiaeee~ Have fun! Get out everyone!" Eunkwang yelled as suddenly 4 other people scattered out from different hiding places. Her eyes instantly spotted Ilhoon as she tried to reach for him. He made a quick run out of their dorm. One by one, they left.

" One, two, three, four, five, six... Wait a minute, there's seven people in their group." she mumbled as she tapped her chin.

She started sweating profously at the thought of the next stalker, right in this dorm. Perhaps, staring at her right now.

" Hello?" she called out, her voice shaking.

A warm pair of hands covered her eyes as he whispered in a husky voice, " I was waiting for you, my lady."

 

[ Make a guess? Who's the next guy? I wonder whoooo! Okay, I might not update quite soon.... So yeah... COMMENTS ARE LOVED, SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LOVED, SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. Just don't rush me too much >< ]