Chapter 1 - Mysterious Guy

For You, Anything Works

    The rain drops splattered across the quiet street. Jiae stood under a shelter, sighing as she stared at the quiet street before her. She had left her umbrella at home earlier that day as she was rushing out of her house. Her school was dark and quiet. To be honest, she was growing afraid of the silent and cold atmosphere.

Then,

she heard footsteps.

The footsteps got louder each minute.

    Instantly, Jiae turned around, expecting someone behind her but there was no one. It has been like this for days. Or perhaps, months. She could hear her heart beat increase as she heard those footsteps again.

She yelped as she ignored the fact that it was still pouring and made a run towards her house. Then she halted.

She realized she wasn't getting wet. She blinked to see if it was her eyes that were giving her problems. It wasn't her eyes. So she tried reaching out. Just a few centimeters out, her hands were soaked in the rain.

    She shivered at her thoughts. She immediately looked up. She was right, there was an umbrella sheltering her.

She immediately spun around and lost her balance, causing her to fall forward. The thing is, she landed in someone's arms. Jiae looked up towards this person and suddenly, the pace of her heart beat accelerated.

    It was a guy, with blonde hair. He had average looks but there was something about his eyes. Those eyes had some special force that felt like it was penetrating through her. She gukped when he flashed a smile towards her. There were raindrops dripping down from his hair. Jiae felt her chest tightened when she knew what was going on.

    " Gwenchana? " he asked, still looking at her with his killer smile.

" You are?" Jiae immediately stood up straight and stared at him suspiciously.

" You know the answer to your question." he smirked. Jiae's eyes widened at his words. He knew what she was thinking.

" You... You..." Jiae stuttered.

" Yes, I saw you just now. You waited so long but the rain didn't stop. I thought I must as well..." he was close to finishing his sentence when he noticed that wasn't what she wanted to hear.

" Were you following me since months ago?" Jiae daringly asked. But from the inside, she was close to breaking down.

He snorted, " I knew it. And so what if I'm that person?" A mysterious smile formed on his face.

" Why?! Why were you following me?" Jiae glared as she daringly stepped closer towards him.

" Really? I have to explain this as well?" his smirk never leaving his face.

    Jiae stepped a step back in a moment of fear. He raised his eyebrows at her actions. She glared at him wearily.

" What's with that look? I've seen everything about you." an unknowing teasing smile formed on his face.

Jiae's eyes widened once more as her hands immediately formed a protective ' X ' over her chest. He snickered at her words. She stepped another step backwards, clearly afraid of him. This time, he walked forward so that he could block her from the rain. She furrowed her eyebrows at this guy. He was teasing her, alright.

    " Don't you know who I am?" his smile disappeared, anticipating her reply.

" I do." she paused when she noticed how his face brightened up. " You're the stalker that stalked me for days." the sacarsm could be heard as his face fell. A tinge of guilt could be felt. * Why am I feeling bad?* she thought.

" Well," he said, with no sign of joke in his voice, " let me refresh your memory a bit. BToB?" * BToB? That popular korean group?* she thought of the people in BToB and the first person that flashed in her mind was Eunkwang.

    Her eyes widened as she stared at the idol in front of her. He was a stalker, a knight in disguise and a star? Eunkwang was like a mind reader. He knew instantly, what she was thinking of.

    " Don't worry, I'm not as free as any other stalker. The rest of the stalking were done by your number 1 fans. Bye bye Jiae." Eunkwang winked as he held your hands and brought it to the handle of the umbrella, making you clutch onti it tightly before walking away in the rain. You stood there stunned as Eunkwang disappeared in the dark. * Who is the other guy? Why is this so weird? A star... An idol... An idol was standing in front of me. AN IDOL WAS FREAKING STANDING IN FRONT OF ME.*

~ Next BToB member to appear. Guess who?~